• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7520 posts in this topic

Posted

Her followers insisting that she looks like Eunbi only feeds into this delusion of hers that she's an idol herself. No wonder Joan's ego is so huge lately. 

Posted

Her followers insisting that she looks like Eunbi only feeds into this delusion of hers that she's an idol herself. No wonder Joan's ego is so huge lately. 

The ones who keep saying she looks like Sunmi are worse tbh. In what universe??? 

Posted

GUYSSSSS....Ivan actually did her up pretty well! Obviously someone blended her curls well with nice volume too! She finally looks good!!!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 5.05.55 PM.png

Am I the only one who thought she kinda looked like a gangnam unnie here? She does look a bit prettier but her eyes and small face shape were throwing me off. It's a shame she can barely put in the effort to edit her own videos, but she probably spent so much time editing her face here smh.

Posted

She tries way too hard with that "I've never been in love so I don't know". She's probably self-conscious about getting cheated on which is normal but then she went ahead to say how emotional Abe is and how annoying he is...?? 

Posted

Am I the only one who thought she kinda looked like a gangnam unnie here? She does look a bit prettier but her eyes and small face shape were throwing me off. It's a shame she can barely put in the effort to edit her own videos, but she probably spent so much time editing her face here smh.

Ivan probably edited it for her, but did an extremely bad job because her hands are huge compared to her face/head. 

Posted

She tries way too hard with that "I've never been in love so I don't know". She's probably self-conscious about getting cheated on which is normal but then she went ahead to say how emotional Abe is and how annoying he is...?? 

I got irritated by this too. Joan, it’s not cool to seem like a cold, nonchalant “independent” woman, especially you are nothing close to that. Isn’t she getting close to 30??

Posted

Can we also talk about how low quality her Q&A video is? Her hair wasn't styled, she was wearing the most basic looking T-shirt, filmed on a white wall and there were minimum editing done to make it look more interesting whatsoever... She's really getting lazier and lazier. 

Posted

Her personality is drier than her hair extensions.

Posted

Can I just say that with the number of cameras that she owns, her recent video's qualities are lackluster or sub-par??? Especially the Kwon Eunbi inspired makeup? Everything was overexposed and it didn't even feel like 1080p??????

Posted (edited)

Literally nobody likes her main channel content but she can't be bothered to do the vlogs so...is she deliberately sabotaging herself?

Even when I did watch her, I only ever watched her vlogs because I liked seeing things around Seoul and she didn't talk that much, so I was kind of watching despite her being there anyway. 

Edited by Chewy

Posted

Can I just say that with the number of cameras that she owns, her recent video's qualities are lackluster or sub-par??? Especially the Kwon Eunbi inspired makeup? Everything was overexposed and it didn't even feel like 1080p??????

honestly her habit of collecting expensive ass cameras (ummmm the leicas???) is probably one of the biggest things that makes me mad about joan lmfao. if you're going to buy all these fucking cameras for ~the quality~, can you at least use them for your job lol. there's no point in buying all of them if she's gonna keep using the damn vixia? she treats cameras the same way she treats all her purchases: tries to justify it to her audience by listing bullshit reasons when the actual reason is is bc she wants to follow the hype/aesthetic. 

Posted

Do you guys think Joan might be a hoarder? Considering her mass collection of expensive cameras and her FORTY SOMETHING hoodies... something's kind of sus here

Posted

Looks like someone has gone full blonde 💀

Posted

oh man she went the ahjumma grey.. it only makes her look even more aged than she already is

Posted

ok so she's back at copying Ashley smh 🤦🏻‍♀️