• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7409 posts in this topic

Posted

In the next riveting Joan & Co video...

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 12.40.50 PM.png

Posted (edited)

In the next riveting Joan & Co video...

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 12.40.50 PM.png

As much as I quite like Abe...a video where they talk about being siblings? Are they for real??

Waiting for Joan's video where she talks about the experience of breathing. 

Edited by Chewy

Posted

you guys were discussing joan moving to the us and how it would be a better environment for her bc of her genuine friends, but i don't think she will. abe is studying in chicago so it's only joan and her mom living in korea. joan wouldn't leave her mom alone when they moved to korea bc she wanted to.

Posted

you guys were discussing joan moving to the us and how it would be a better environment for her bc of her genuine friends, but i don't think she will. abe is studying in chicago so it's only joan and her mom living in korea. joan wouldn't leave her mom alone when they moved to korea bc she wanted to.

Not to mention that her living in Korea is really the only thing keeping her channel alive. 

Posted

I remember seeing someone comment on one of her Insta post back when she went to London, if she would ever consider moving to London and Joan said something to the effect of "of course I would love to live in Notting Hill" (of course it has to be Notting Hill..). Joan is all about things that are trending/trendy. Right now Korea is one of the hottest places to be (esp when it comes to beauty/skincare), so of course I don't see her leaving Seoul anytime soon. But of course Joan goes where ever the next trend takes her, so once Seoul stops being in, she might move back to Cali or New York or even London (esp since she has friends there also and she studied abroad there). 

Posted

Tbh I don't think her US friends are that much better - in one of her vlogs her friend was using her phone while driving, and Joan was like guys she wasn't texting, she was using the map!!! Joan you're not meant to use your phone at all while driving, it's not just texting smh 

Posted

she's so nicely styled but her posing face has got to go

Posted

I like everything except for the posture. If she would have stopped hunching over, this photo would A+

Posted

FF20D244-AB57-486E-9267-37CD59826E0C.thu

Skin care goddess who!? lol

Flying off shelves and in the the trash bin cause it seems like no one really thinks her cream is worth buying..

Posted

GUYSSSSS....Ivan actually did her up pretty well! Obviously someone blended her curls well with nice volume too! She finally looks good!!!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 5.05.55 PM.png

See if she wanted to dress this way then I guess she could do it but she is JUST SO LAZY to even try. The styles she tries over in Korea ain't it. Ivan is out here doing miracles. She looks different (in a good way) and finally serving a look!! 

Posted (edited)

GUYSSSSS....Ivan actually did her up pretty well! Obviously someone blended her curls well with nice volume too! She finally looks good!!!!!!!!

ivan did so well. cant believe people call her a beauty guru when she cant even style herself... she just looks like a hot mess when she styles herself (hair all over the place and the make up is just..........). 

Edited by strawberries!

Posted

That makeup makes me think of Goodnight Moon, something about the darker eyes, flushed cheeks and warm brick red lip reminds me of her Nightshade Witch look (minus the tears). 

It's good! 

Posted

In her FAQ vid I can't stop staring at the noticeable difference between her hair and her extensions.

Posted (edited)

In her FAQ vid I can't stop staring at the noticeable difference between her hair and her extensions.

For real though. She paid so much for them and she can't even blend them right??

Also she does so many Q&As. She really thinks she's interesting 🙄 poor girl

FINAL THING - why does she keep going on and on about how she needs a break? Like, every video is about it now. What is she taking a break from? It's not like she's doing her job. 

Edited by Chewy
Added another thing