• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6977 posts in this topic

Posted

Omg did anyone see that she's now in LA on her IG stories? This is legit creepy considering BlackPink is there right now having fun between Coachella performances. 

Posted

Omg did anyone see that she's now in LA on her IG stories? This is legit creepy considering BlackPink is there right now having fun between Coachella performances. 

I totally thought she wasn't going, but looks like she fooled us once again... of course she follows BP like an obsessed stalker, while making it an excuse to "visit her friends" 

Posted

FF20D244-AB57-486E-9267-37CD59826E0C.thu

Skin care goddess who!? lol

Posted

the skin care goddess that only talks about the packaging and colour instead of the actual product itself

Posted

Skin care goddess who, after years on making videos about it, still has very bad skin. All those skin care products she features in her videos and even the skin care treatments she had just prove that they don't work for her. 

Posted

OT but christine said that her korean isn't that good in joan's video but if you guys watch any of christine's videos you will see that her english is just as bad, if not worse, than joan's ..... christine literally called "pockets" as "zippers" for like 2 full minutes in her latest haul video i'm so done lol

Posted

I used to like Joan but when I started to read the forum here, I was shock to hear that she was born and raised as a Korean American. At first I did not notice her many English mistakes and her lacking choice of words, but after watching tons of her videos, I truly wonder has there ever been anyone trying to correct her grammar mistakes?

In a video where she went to Indonesia, a makeup artist from Indonesia, Ryan was doing her makeup. She was admiring his clients which include Gong Yoo and G Dragon. She said he has touched Gong Yoo face. I was like seriously Joan? It should be "Gong Yoo's face". Try to hear her voice when talking with that makeup artist and see the simple mistakes that she made.

And if she wanted to describe that she likes or loves something, always the same "It is cute", "I like this product" without explaining how the products help her skin or how long she applied for the products to work on her skin, the before and after pictures for her viewers to see that the products are working for her and will she repurchase the products. I also notice that she does not understand the period after opening symbol (the symbol of a container being opened) since she said in one of her videos that the symbol kind of representing the expiry date of a product

I also will never forget her own words, "alcoholic free toner" and "30/50 spf" ;)

Posted

"that's been flying off shelves"

are there any released data regarding sales?

Posted

She went to Disney. Im convinced she's going to go do touristy things in LA because she's trying to run into BP..

Posted

I think she looks good here. For the first time since I remember she actually looks young and not aged.

5cb725abb9145_Captura_de_Tela_2019-04-17

Posted

only thing i noticed about that instagram picture is how much her head is sticking out. she uploaded a photo with ivan to ask for content ideas for joan&co and her head was sticking out so much too

Posted

OT but christine said that her korean isn't that good in joan's video but if you guys watch any of christine's videos you will see that her english is just as bad, if not worse, than joan's ..... christine literally called "pockets" as "zippers" for like 2 full minutes in her latest haul video i'm so done lol

one of the main reasons I don't watch christine, other than the fact that she's annoying and air headed, is her english. English is not my native language and watching native speakers struggle with words somehow makes my english deteriorate even though I've spoken english since I was four

Posted

I totally thought she wasn't going, but looks like she fooled us once again... of course she follows BP like an obsessed stalker, while making it an excuse to "visit her friends" 

I thought BP were going to be safe from her. Well, now I guess not smhh

Posted (edited)

I used to like Joan but when I started to read the forum here, I was shock to hear that she was born and raised as a Korean American. At first I did not notice her many English mistakes and her lacking choice of words, but after watching tons of her videos, I truly wonder has there ever been anyone trying to correct her grammar mistakes?

In a video where she went to Indonesia, a makeup artist from Indonesia, Ryan was doing her makeup. She was admiring his clients which include Gong Yoo and G Dragon. She said he has touched Gong Yoo face. I was like seriously Joan? It should be "Gong Yoo's face". Try to hear her voice when talking with that makeup artist and see the simple mistakes that she made.

And if she wanted to describe that she likes or loves something, always the same "It is cute", "I like this product" without explaining how the products help her skin or how long she applied for the products to work on her skin, the before and after pictures for her viewers to see that the products are working for her and will she repurchase the products. I also notice that she does not understand the period after opening symbol (the symbol of a container being opened) since she said in one of her videos that the symbol kind of representing the expiry date of a product

I also will never forget her own words, "alcoholic free toner" and "30/50 spf" ;)

Joan went to UC Berkeley...How?!?! LOL. Berkeley is a hard school to get into. It's in par with UCLA and I think even Stanford. I'm trying to give Joan the benefit of doubt, but her english is pretty limited and has too many grammar issues. That's harsh coming from me because my English is not good as well, and I tend to make many grammar mistakes lmao 😆. But she graduated from Berkeley....

Obviously, Joan doesn't know anything about skincare which is why she's always talking about the packaging and aesthetic of it. FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT. I have to give props to Joan for making it this far with her limited knowledge about skincare and horrible makeup techniques. Girlie is good at scamming people.

Edited by Beautyfoul

Posted

When she asked on ig what topic she should discuss with ivan on "joan & co" I sent in "body image" cause I'm quite intrigued to see her take on the topic (even though I know she won't say much). Do you think she might do it if enough people asked?