• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7299 posts in this topic

Posted

So do you guys think that Joan is foing to say something about the abortion situation in Korea? 

Posted

So do you guys think that Joan is foing to say something about the abortion situation in Korea? 

Lol how? She never talks about anything regarding Korean society except for dumb shit with her 3rd rate idol friends.The deepest that girl would go is to shade her ex bf and the girl he 'cheated on her with' in a video.

She wouldn't even touch such a sensitive subject with a ten foot pole and her kboo followers don't give a shit about that.

Posted

I don't think so. Joan's never displayed a keen interest in current affairs and politics, and she's never struck me as an activist. 

Posted

I don't think so. Joan's never displayed a keen interest in current affairs and politics, and she's never struck me as an activist. 

I wouldn't even be surprised if she has no idea about it tbh...not a lot going on in that airhead of hers.

Posted

I can imagine her making her next Joan&co. video and be like:

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 4.05.50 pm.png

She really needs to work on her hosting skills tbh - it takes more than just staring at yourself in the viewfinder, Joan. 

Posted

I can imagine her making her next Joan&co. video and be like:

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 4.05.50 pm.png

THIS IS GOLD AHAHAHA

Also did anyone notice that Joan was relatively quiet this time around for Blackpink's comeback? Maybe homegirl finally realized her stalker tendencies and decided to hold back this time?

Posted

Also did anyone notice that Joan was relatively quiet this time around for Blackpink's comeback? Maybe homegirl finally realized her stalker tendencies and decided to hold back this time?

LOL yes! I wonder if she tried to get some sponsored Coachella tickets and couldn't so she had to suspend her stalking until another time. She probably doesn't see the point in hyping up the comeback too much if she can't follow it up with ig stories about her being in the same location as her besties BP haha.

Posted

Joan must be dying to go at Coachella like all the other youtube stars who are there. I guess she couldn't get those sponsored Coachella tickets and wasted too much money on designer clothes and accessories following Jennie's fashion trends. She probably doesn't have money to buy business class flights to LA and those Coachella tickets if it's not all sponsored for her. But then again, who does she think she is? She's not as famous as she thinks she is. She's pretty much a nobody when compared to other people like Pony. 

Of course, since she's not at Coachella and flexing all her BP besties on every social media platform, then she can't say anything at all about BP this time around. We all know she reads this thread and we're gonna keep trashing her if she's obsessing about BP again and following them like a crazy stalker. 

Posted

was watching q2han and thought they were lowkey shading joan for copying idol outfits exactly even tho it looks unflattering af on her lmao

https://youtu.be/qVh7c00HyDA?t=96

starts at 1:36

Posted (edited)

was watching q2han and thought they were lowkey shading joan for copying idol outfits exactly even tho it looks unflattering af on her lmao

https://youtu.be/qVh7c00HyDA?t=96

starts at 1:36

It seems that everyone knows what Joan tries to do bc it's pretty obvious with her BP obsession. I wouldn't be surprised if it was about her. 

If Joan actually cared to try to look fashionable then she would take that advice. She can have all the latest releases that BP wears, but it still looks tacky af. It's not about having everything it is about styling correctly and it doesn't even have to be the same exact branded things that they have to have a similar look. And just to be honest the thing here is that Joan doesn't suit BP's look overall, there might be some pieces here and there but not everything works for everyone.

Idk if you guys know a girl named Ellen is who is popular for doing dance covers, but I just recently discovered her as her KTL dance vids popped up as recommended. I was surprised by how well she nailed the looks and the one outfit that looks so similar to Jennie's suited her really well. Somewhere in one of the comments someone asked her how she already had the outfits despite it only being a few hours from the release and she said she already had every item. It seems like her viewers know that she's into fashion so I am guessing the pieces are just part of her daily style which allowed her to replicate the outfits well. Not everything this girl has is branded or costs hundreds and hundreds of dollars but she makes it work. Here's the full cover if you guys are interested in watching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjJDEhsUSoc.

Edited by RandomKnower

Posted

She's really sticking to this refusing to daily vlog thing, isn't she? Even her minions are begging for her to do it on her main channel - honey really thinks her half-assed content is what she's popular for smh 

Posted

She's really sticking to this refusing to daily vlog thing, isn't she? Even her minions are begging for her to do it on her main channel - honey really thinks her half-assed content is what she's popular for smh 

I don't think she's refusing but rather "too busy with w/e the fk she's working hard to do" aka too LAZY to do it or edit it herself.

Perhaps Abe is too busy with school to help edit her videos (or just sick and tired of doing shit for her) so she had to minimize the work load even more if that's even possible...

Posted

She'll not talk about the hot topic of legalizing abortion in South Korea as it's a sensitive topic and she's not brave enough to really say what she thinks about it. It's not really a matter of whether or not she knows about it. I'm sure she has an opinion about abortions in general but to talk about it in a public platform like that? She's too chicken to even mention it and her idol friends will never comment on that issue as well. 

Posted

Does Joan even read the news? Maybe she doesn’t even know about it. I get the impression she just goes scrolls through Instagram and stalks Jennie.., I assume she gets her news from her friends or her mom if they happen to mention news to Joan