• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7409 posts in this topic

Posted

Joan Is getting ready to drops her coins on these lmao

Screenshot_20190409-131759.png

Screenshot_20190409-131802.png

Screenshot_20190409-131805.png

Posted

Joan Is getting ready to drops her coins on these lmao

Screenshot_20190409-131759.png

Screenshot_20190409-131802.png

Screenshot_20190409-131805.png

I would say that I hope that she at least picks a pair that suits her but in reality she is probably going to buy every single one of them. 

Posted

Ha, I wonder what her excuse will be this time when she buys them. Also what the heck are those glasses at the top? Am I tripping or are the lenses the size of jenga pieces

Posted

She’s gonna say that she went to gentle monster and just casually fell in love with all the shades that Jennie was gifted and that she just had to treat herself of course not admitting to knowing jennie has any of them despite following jennie and multiple Blackpink outfit instagrams 😂😂

AA7B770F-A321-45B2-A0C2-124A8F03C6A1.png

0F636521-B3B4-466C-BC03-128DEF4F8CCB.png

FA9BCAB7-FEB3-467B-9F97-9AC9F854AE69.png

Posted

Also the lies in the comments have me dead

AE18E9F2-3FB3-49A7-9CA6-1C3268622B36.png

Posted

Am I tripping or are the lenses the size of jenga pieces

idk why but for some reason i burst out laughing reading this 😂

Posted

has anyone seen her extensions video that just came out? I'm shocked that she actually puts footage of how she curled her hair. It's an utter mess and just embarrassing how her look turns out. 

Posted

I dont know why Joan even got those broomxtensions, her shorter hair length looked way better and more healthier than this current curled mess.

Posted

Damn guys Joan brought another Leica, it was listed in her newest video. At this point, she's just hoarding cameras. The amazon screenshot was from her link. I think the the price is in Canadian, but still damn she already has so many mirrorless and DSLRS why does she need a thousand dollar Leica when her video content is so shit. Just use the canon she got cause Christine had one...

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 12.12.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 12.12.40 PM.png

Posted

Also the lies in the comments have me dead

AE18E9F2-3FB3-49A7-9CA6-1C3268622B36.png

''FOR A MINUTE I LEGIT THOUGHT IT WAS SUNMI ON THE THUMBNAIL LOL''

Image result for squint eyes meme

Posted (edited)

''FOR A MINUTE I LEGIT THOUGHT IT WAS SUNMI ON THE THUMBNAIL LOL''

Image result for squint eyes meme

Someone said she looks like Irene and Joan commented OMG Really?! Sometimes I don't blame Joan for the way she behaves when she has all her fans hyping her up

Edited by Beautyfoul

Posted

She's become totally unwatchable. Literally nobody has asked her shit about her nasty hair extensions, it's just endless ass kissing fans going on about how she's soooooooo beautiful and looks like sunmi (@ Joan girl you do not look like sunmi) 

Posted

Someone said she looks like Irene and Joan commented OMG Really? Sometimes I don't blame Joan for the way she behaves when have all her fans hyping her up

Found it lol. Sunmi and Irene why isn’t Joan an idol already??? 😂😂😂

A712EEFF-3548-4D23-B5EF-5450A6EDE8B5.png

Wait there’s more 🤣😭

80D211F5-E33F-4829-8D50-9BCCD9AAAC2E.png

B5C634E4-9F4E-4B28-9C33-2D5EAA3671D0.png

Posted

I thought of Joan's extensions when I saw the recent Buzzfeed video (Cheap Vs. Expensive: Hair Extensions) and seeing them blend extension colors for the girl, cutting the extensions so they really blend in, the woman talking specifically about how to compensate for short natural hair, and how their most expensive hair costs $319 vs Joan's questionable looking $500 extensions... Of course these salons are going above and beyond for 'influencers' who are showing their work on their channel, but since Joan featured the salon as well on her video, I can't imagine why they wouldn't have gone above and beyond, too. Maybe Joan's look worse because she's uploading videos regularly, whereas this is one video of Kelsey with extensions, but the results look so different imo.

Posted

Found it lol. Sunmi and Irene why isn’t Joan an idol already??? 😂😂😂

80D211F5-E33F-4829-8D50-9BCCD9AAAC2E.png

"kiseu hal su-issneun" face

DEAR GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE :darth: