• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7527 posts in this topic

Posted

lmao busted. after an afternoon of reading, by night time the amount of pages she has finished reading remains similar. ROFL. her bookmark was probably on the same page. 

IMG_4714.PNG

IMG_4715.PNG

How appropriate... she's "reading" a book titled "The Idiot".

Posted

How appropriate... she's "reading" a book titled "The Idiot".

she's reading about herself............. damn

Posted (edited)

"I like the texture of it. It has a slight viscosity to it."   ??????

Also, Joan letting us know that people actually change into the next designer's outfits for the next show in fashion weeks. 

and also rough skincare routine. :)))))

Edited by EarCandy

Posted

i dont get why she keeps getting bangs when shes too lazy to even style it. bangs + extensions make her look so greasy/messy 

Posted (edited)

Omg at this point it's just too painful to watch how she curls her hair.... I can't believe her fans keep saying how she is is a beauty expert... 

And is it common to use a beauty blender to spread your sunscreen???

I almost choke when she said how she knows how to work his face like guuuurrllll shut up

IMG_20190312_093544.jpg

Edited by MistahMistah666

Posted

'I actually don't have too much to cover, I'll just cover some of the spots I see' 

proceeds to use the foundation stick ALL over her face lol

Posted

That "DIY face mask" covers like 50% of her face...

Posted

hanging out with b-list idols really did something to her

Also Christine, omg I used to like her a lot but then her vids became so annoying. Like girl 

Posted

did joan get rid of her earring video?

Posted

I have to wonder- does someone write all these captions for these influencers? I swear so many of them have these types of puns for captions. This doesn't even sound like something Joan could come up with or would say. 

Screenshot_20190326-122033_Instagram.jpg

Posted

did joan get rid of her earring video?

I remember she had a lot of negative comments with valid criticism so I wouldn’t be surprised if she deleted it

Posted

I’m sorry but I’m still cheesed that she bought a $4000 Leica to post out of focus photos

BBF2B1E5-E1E5-4C8D-A11D-18BF9B862A34.png

Posted

Ha. Coco posted some insta photos of cool places to visit in Seoul and all I could think was how much better they were than Joan's Leica photos!

Capture.JPG

Posted

I’m sorry but I’m still cheesed that she bought a $4000 Leica to post out of focus photos

BBF2B1E5-E1E5-4C8D-A11D-18BF9B862A34.png

She looks like their mother. 

Posted

I do agree. It seems like ever since she started hanging out with B-List idols, it got into her head. She acts as if she's an idol herself. Fame plus money is what changed her and that is pretty much when I started to not like Joan anymore. I actually like Ashley's personality as she seems to know her place in the industry and she works hard. But Joan here acts as if she's in league with these B-List idols when I doubt she can even handle the training and promotion these girls did in order to get some attention in the kpop world not to mention all the crap female idols have to go through with the creeps in the industry. Joan hustled when her Youtube career started but now she doesn't anymore but still claims she works hard.