• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6146 posts in this topic

Posted

this photo sums up why she has chin acne 

IMG_4530.PNG

Posted

IMG_4530.PNG

not to completely disagree with everyone who keeps claiming she has chin acne from touching that area, but posing like that makes the picture a bit better rather than putting her hands to the side

Posted

not to completely disagree with everyone who keeps claiming she has chin acne from touching that area, but posing like that makes the picture a bit better rather than putting her hands to the side

she can hold the cup with both hands, there are many poses you can do without being unhygienic lol. acne is caused by bacteria, unless she just washed her hands with soap, it's extremely unhygienic to touch your face when you're outside i can't imagine getting all the germs and bacteria on my skin just for a sake of an instagram picture.

Posted (edited)

IMG_4530.PNG

lol comparing that photo to the airport photo of jennie she just straight up copied everything from the hairstyle down to the color and style of the top outfit ..... and she still doesn't look good

Edited by blueberryhotcakes

Posted

IMG_4530.PNG

Eating bread or any food that is high in starch can also worsen acne. If she drinks coffee with cow's milk, she's also increasing her chances of getting acne. If you have acne, diet and hygiene should be the basic things to take note of. Funny how she has all these bad habits that'll cause breakouts but does all the unnecessary extra steps in her skincare to get rid of the acne that's caused by all these little bad habits. The things instagrammers do to get a nice photo... Leaving your food bag on the floor... 

That brown bag sweet looking bag does not go with those glossy shoes and leather pants. 

Posted

IMG_4530.PNG

looks like shes practicing using a squat toilet. Is her next trip to mainland china? 

Posted

it's the styling that went wrong. Anyone can have the most expensive and most famously branded hair extensions but if she doesn't style it well it'll just look like a hot mess. In her New York GRWM it's obvious she just half assed curled it and it wasn't a good look. Also she probably didn't take very good care of the extensions (and her own hair) due to travelling, which is why it looks so dry and fake.

I actually thought the ponytail which she had in the Paris(?) museum vlog was nice. Because it didn't look like she had two stacks of hay on each side of her shoulders. 

I agree about the ponytail. Even if her hair was naturally long, I still wouldn't like it - the endless tresses make her look too young, which doesn't match with her late 20s face 

Posted (edited)

She could pose with her hands barely touching her face so it looks like she’s touching her face from the camera angle. I know there are korean idols who do that because they just know about acne. However Joan is too lazy to ever do that .

the picture is so awkward. It looks like  she’s taking a dump. That juxtaposed with her hand poses imbues an air of desperation. She just looks dumb because she’s doing all this to show that she’s reading butterful which does not require that much time or effort to read

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

IMG_4530.PNG

maybe its just me but i honestly would give joan a pass for touching her face so much if she didnt then complain about acne/say products from companies paid her helped clear her acne (while still having acne on her face)/act like she is a skincare guru when she honestly has no idea

i have a bad habit of touching my face, which im trying really hard to break, and eating bad foods but if someone was like "well why do you think you have pimples" id be like "cuz i do bad stuff and am lazy, thats why" if joan was like "yeah i know i really shouldnt touch my face or eat bread/ramen, especially at night! nobody's perfect but im trying to get better!" then i would probably be like eh nbd pretty much everyone touches their face more than they should

but to me its joan's attitude that just gets under my skin--the holier than thou, can do no wrong, idiot acting like a know it all, crazy lazy while claiming to be so hard working and crying about it to fans that gas her up, calling all non ass kissing commenters "haters", hypocritical, not a humble bone in her body-----whole thing that joan has got going on that i just cant stand 

Posted

Next video prediction ..... yo yo Joandays, back in Seoul & I gotz my hair did so it matches my $300 one size fits all fox head sweater

Worship Me LOL .jpg

Fox Head.jpg

5ft 10in model.jpg

Posted

Next video prediction ..... yo yo Joandays, back in Seoul & I gotz my hair did so it matches my $300 one size fits all fox head sweater

Worship Me LOL .jpg

Fox Head.jpg

5ft 10in model.jpg

I don't know if anyone posted this yet but:

C14Nk34VEAABG7t.thumb.jpg.7d198fa9fd1c05

Jennie also wore a sweater from this brand in green with the bag that Joan just bought because jennie owns one. I'm guessing she got the green version to match Jennie more?