• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6701 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol Joan is Being reamed out on Reddit’s asianbeauty

Would like the link to it too! :)

Isn't this her standard operating procedure? That or tell Abe and have him poorly argue on her behalf. 

I still hope she'll take responsibility for her own words and actions. I just went to take a look at Wastons Thailand's Instagram page and her fans are still attacking them, calling them copycats, shameless, etc. Did she not realize her lack of responsibility, research, and maturity just caused Watsons to be wrongfully accused? If I were Joan I would post an apology on Instagram immediately to stop her fans from attacking Watsons for no reasons. How does her fans not see that the shameless one here is Joan... 

Posted

lmao her dumb fans are as dumb as her. lol it's so convenient to say "i didn't do any research because i was busy", but has enough time to post such a comment on watsons' page? if joan's cream came out first, watsons is a shameless copier. if watsons mask came out first, "that's fine"??? lol? dumbasses. now i see why they're fans of this girl. 

IMG_4433.PNG

IMG_4434.PNG

IMG_4436.PNG

Posted

Reddit link

She is so dumb, her career is over imo

Posted

Reddit link

She is so dumb, her career is over imo

your link seems to just take me to the photo used for the reddit link. here's another link!

Posted (edited)

I wonder if Joan will think the people commenting on Reddit are unemployed haters too. That thread destroys any credibility she has as a skincare guru... It would be wise for her to steer clear of that title for a while. 

Edited by graylights

Posted

20190314_200357.jpg

20190314_200309.jpg

How could she claim it's suitable for all skin types when the ingredients contain allergens/irritants? Essential oils especially lavender oil is known to be a common allergen. I don't have sensitive skin & even a not-so-high on the list essential oil causes my skin to itch. There's also vitamin C which doesn't usually go well with sensitive skin.

Posted (edited)

She might give some bullshit apology in a video that has a clickbait title with a thumbnail of herself crying or teary eyed. 9_9 Then Joan will heart and like all the comments kissing her ass and will delete the ones rightfully calling her out.  

Oh oh oH! Or she'll wait to talk about it in a video with Eddy while he lifts her big, entitled head up by telling her, "tHeY'rE jUst HaTeRz".9_9

Edited by breadstal
thought of more lol

Posted

IMG_4434.PNG

I can imagine Joan giving all these excuses as well if she ever acknowledges the issue again. She'll say that

1. She was too busy to do research (or something like "I was on vacation~~I didn't had the time to go search about it because I was busy travelling in France~~")
  2. She has never seen this product before 
  3. Her fans told her about it on Twitter and so she simply believed them because it was SO similar and she was SO shocked
  4. Lastly she'll remind everyone that she has worked SO hard to design this typical looking cream which is what caused her to react like that. 

All her Kboo fans will then start pouring in their "it's okay Joan!! We know how hard you worked!" comments. 

Posted

I can imagine Joan giving all these excuses as well if she ever acknowledges the issue again. She'll say that

1. She was too busy to do research (or something like "I was on vacation~~I didn't had the time to go search about it because I was busy travelling in France~~")
  2. She has never seen this product before 
  3. Her fans told her about it on Twitter and so she simply believed them because it was SO similar and she was SO shocked
  4. Lastly she'll remind everyone that she has worked SO hard to design this typical looking cream which is what caused her to react like that. 

All her Kboo fans will then start pouring in their "it's okay Joan!! We know how hard you worked!" comments. 

idk if it's mad scary or not, but i can literally hear all 4 points in her voice

Posted

I hope watsons will say something or atleast they will spread the word to other companies and stop anyone with half a brain from collaporating with/sponsoring her ass. She should be taught a lesson for her reckless actions and entitleness. And neogen better drop her ass as soon as possible, or she will one of these days say something stupid and ruin their name too. 

:alpacamad: let karma hit her real hard.

Posted (edited)

I hope watsons will say something or atleast they will spread the word to other companies and stop anyone with half a brain from collaporating with/sponsoring her ass. She should be taught a lesson for her reckless actions and entitleness. And neogen better drop her ass as soon as possible, or she will one of these days say something stupid and ruin their name too. 

:alpacamad: let karma hit her real hard.

Neogen won't drop her - didn't she get the collab because her cousin works there anyway? Queen Joan will face no repercussions from this and continue her spoiled brat lifestyle.

Didn't she say she wanted to be a broadcaster/news reader before? If she reacts like this to another company having a similar-looking product and totally fails to do research, well...she's for sure not suited to a job like that. 

Edited by Chewy
Added an extra bit sorry!

Posted

Just wanna say that something’s being released first doesn’t automatically mean it wasn’t copied - ideas can be stolen at any point during the planning & production process.

that being said, I highly doubt neogen have a patent for the container itself and, as others have mentioned, the products inside aren’t even claiming to be the same so...I guess the colours are similar? Lol. It’s not as if Joan’s product was that unique to begin with.

what I really wanna know is if the watsons product works better. That would really make me laugh 

Posted

Just wanna say that something’s being released first doesn’t automatically mean it wasn’t copied - ideas can be stolen at any point during the planning & production process.

that being said, I highly doubt neogen have a patent for the container itself and, as others have mentioned, the products inside aren’t even claiming to be the same so...I guess the colours are similar? Lol. It’s not as if Joan’s product was that unique to begin with.

what I really wanna know is if the watsons product works better. That would really make me laugh 

• Watson's is a MASK. 
  • Joan's is moisturizers with a drop of essential lavender oil and vitamin C 

They are two completely different products & personally I prefer to see a skincare product in person before I buy it.   

Here's the ingredients list in case you haven't seen it. Only listed at https://sokoglam.com/products/neogen-vita-duo-cream-joan-day-joan-night

The ingredients that you can find in both creams:  Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gardenia Florida Flower Extract, Maltodextrin & Disodium EDTA. 
  • For daily moisturizers I prefer totally UNSCENTED products that come in tubes or pump dispensers since you can throw it your purse or toss them in a gym bag. Brands like CeraVe, Aveeno, Cetaphil or simple & will work for most people.

SokoGlam Ingredients List.jpg

Posted

Lmao it's a $30 cream that shares an ingredient list with 95% of the creams/lotions/sunscreens/foundations out there.

Joan flying off the handle as if she developed a cure for cancer and someone yanking it from underneath her like a corporate spy is comedy gold. :haiplz: