• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6176 posts in this topic

Posted

I genuinely think her make up was not bad. (This is coming from a girl who doesn't wear make up and knows little to nothing of it.) After all she was talking and moving a lot. But as two individuals that hang out with each other a lot, why are they so weird and awkward with each other?

IMG_20190207_142719.thumb.jpg.44d90d92d2Also, stalked MoMa's ig page... what is the craze about his looks? He is average, only thing that makes him look interesting is his tattoo. Kboo's really love any korean boy they see in her videos.

Posted

i decided to stop by the thread since i've watched a few of joan's videos in the past but stopped.

those lips are so badly done...i would not have thought a makeup artist of 10 years did it.

Posted

I genuinely think her make up was not bad. (This is coming from a girl who doesn't wear make up and knows little to nothing of it.) After all she was talking and moving a lot. But as two individuals that hang out with each other a lot, why are they so weird and awkward with each other?

IMG_20190207_142719.thumb.jpg.44d90d92d2Also, stalked MoMa's ig page... what is the craze about his looks? He is average, only thing that makes him look interesting is his tattoo. Kboo's really love any korean boy they see in her videos.

isn’t he gay anyway?? That’s what my gaydar says

Posted (edited)

watched the video after reading the comments here and you guys are right. how is moma a mua with 10 years of experience this guy's make up skills are worse than mine lmao. i can't believe joan took his "foundation will oxidize" reason seriously rofl foundation oxidizes everywhere in the world so he's literally saying Koreans are the smartest because they use lighter foundation shades while the rest of the world are dumb for starting with a matching shade? and joan was like AHH I SEE, ROFL she's really that stupid.

look at moma's foundation..... 

IMG_3288.thumb.PNG.2a8192611ff453430c829the difference between his face and neck! or if that's his contour then he really does have shitty make up skills. 

IMG_3281.thumb.PNG.b8c1ee56171a4369bc340the bling bling effects on the products look stupid and childish. 

IMG_3282.thumb.PNG.f1d7d1fa4b31b565c73eaIMG_3284.thumb.PNG.0dfe342d57ebd145a3801her bare face. her skin looks fine here but her bare face really emphasizes how ugly(?) or weird looking her nose and mouth area is. sorry for picking on her looks, it's just that those areas really stood out to me in a negative way.

IMG_3285.thumb.PNG.a6d1aebf7ffc3bac4d277it's basically a video to showcase moma's crappy skills. that eyeliner was so badly blended out!!! 

IMG_3290.thumb.PNG.d242e345392d02139bcd6IMG_3289.thumb.PNG.b93ef04c0bdd0b2d5c974the finished look which high school girls in korea can easily do better rofl.... 

IMG_3291.thumb.PNG.b0d19070e30936c21311dit's so obvious joan has a thing for moma with her continuous flirting, skinship, and being shy whenever he complimented her (said her brows are nice, lashes are long, and she don't look different without make up). the part where she said he smelled good was so damn fake especially because she said he washed his hands before filming but she only talked about how nice he smells when he was applying the foundation. what about when he applied skincare lol???? girl was just flirting. the way she spoke had some cutesy tone too lol. it's quite sad tbh because moma doesn't seem interested in joan in that kind of way yet she's out here with a "boy friend" does my make up video. i'd feel super awkward if i were moma. she's also liking all the comments of people who thought she has a boyfriend lol sad. 

IMG_3286.PNG

also thought it was funny how he was promoting this lip product saying that it has a good applicator which makes application easy........ doesn't seems like it at all. 

Edited by Lololololol

Posted

Wait, everyone is commenting on her liking Moma in a romantic way, but isn’t he obviously gay, or is he hiding it? Besides, one would think Joan would know if he is gay or not if they are around each other so much. I think maybe she is just doing this for her videos, that is why it is so awkward. After all, her kboo fans love shipping her with good looking korean guys. 

Posted (edited)

isn’t he gay anyway?? That’s what my gaydar says

Wait, everyone is commenting on her liking Moma in a romantic way, but isn’t he obviously gay, or is he hiding it? Besides, one would think Joan would know if he is gay or not if they are around each other so much. I think maybe she is just doing this for her videos, that is why it is so awkward. After all, her kboo fans love shipping her with good looking korean guys. 

I didn't want to be that person but i'm glad y'all said it because as a gay man, I just KNEW, lmao. I literally busted a gut everytime they were getting shipped like "honey, there are a lot of reasons this ship isn't taking sail but there is one really big one."

Editing to add that she looks way better without the bangs in her face.

Edited by tadster91

Posted (edited)

I would love to see a before after of Joan doing the tanaka kogao massage. She looked extremely unattractive in the makeup video as if she barely slept, ate junk food for the past week. Hell, her face even looked dirty.  I don’t blame anyone for mistaking her with someone in their 30s

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

After looking at the screenshots of the videos above, Moma actually hates her or what? She looks even more like an ahjumma with that make-up, bangs and curly hair...

Posted (edited)

Maybe Moma Hasnt come out of the closet yet and Joan doesn't have a gaydar. I have a Korean friend who is very touchy feely with his guy friends. When I was first introduced to him I thought he was gay. But you can never be too sure and you don't want to assume. He was holding hands with a guy and I asked him "oh your bf?" And he looked at me as if I insulted his whole family! He's like "nooooooo I'm straight. I love women" and I told him I don't judge. Date whoever you want but he was really bothered by the fact that I thought he was gay. From that day on, he would always make it a point that he was with a girl. I would ask him how his day was he would tell me he was tired. He hooked up with a girl the night before....emphasis on girl. He would go on describing the girl or show me pictures and say "hot right?" A part of me still thinks he's gay and doesn't want to admit it. And his friends always tells me he likes girls. But those are the ones he holds hands with too. So who knows?? 

Edited by stayhumble

Posted

As a person who jokes about their gaydar being seriously dysfunctional, I totally felt it with Moma. Whether he's gay or not, it's not really the issue. It's that he's not responding/reciprocating to any of that flirty behaviour Joan exhibited in the video, as though he's clearly not interested. 

Posted

Whether he gay or not she did it for clicks and if she has to resort to that... LOL

She really needs to take a break and re-evaluates what she wants from her career and her life, because cheap-looking hair extensions and awkward collabs with basic af dudes who can't do your makeup right ain't anything to be proud of.

Posted

I would love to see a before after of Joan doing the tanaka kogao massage. She looked extremely unattractive in the makeup video as if she barely slept, ate junk food for the past week. Hell, her face even looked dirty.  I don’t blame anyone for mistaking her with someone in their 30s

i agree and she probably look worse (more tired looking and dull skin) in real life without the direct sunlight lighting. 

Posted

Whether he's gay or not, it's not really the issue. It's that he's not responding/reciprocating to any of that flirty behaviour Joan exhibited in the video, as though he's clearly not interested. 

Exactly, the issue at hand is not "shipping" her with moma, it's the weird flirty energy she's exerting and him firmly rejecting it, or at least that's how it appears in the video. It was weird to watch, definitely not the vibe one gets from a video between two completely platonic friends, it really seemed like she had a crush on him or something. 

Posted

Exactly, the issue at hand is not "shipping" her with moma, it's the weird flirty energy she's exerting and him firmly rejecting it, or at least that's how it appears in the video. It was weird to watch, definitely not the vibe one gets from a video between two completely platonic friends, it really seemed like she had a crush on him or something. 

ah fuck, i thought i was the only one who was thinking this jfklsfkes. i've felt the exact vibe you described so clearly during that one vlog where joan goes to the museum or something with moma and christine (and then has dessert/cake? with moma by herself a little later). it made me so uncomfortable to watch her trying to be... cute? or ?? flir?t??y? when he just seemed like he was being polite lmfao.

Posted

I showed my korean mom pics of Joan’s valentine makeup video and asked her to guess her age. She said 44 lol. Her reasons are her laugh lines and that korean people look young so people in their 40s don’t have noticeable, prominent wrinkles. 

So off!!