• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6701 posts in this topic

Posted

So moma works on Armani and his make up looks bad to me, it looks messy and 0 clean or what happened?

Either Moma secretly dislikes her and wants her to look like a clown or he's another male MUA with mediocre skills, who benefits from double standards in the beauty industry like Manny Mua.

Posted

Either Moma secretly dislikes her and wants her to look like a clown or he's another male MUA with mediocre skills, who benefits from double standards in the beauty industry like Manny Mua.

Im gonna stick with both options 

unnamed.gif

Posted

Does joan have a crush on moma or something? Her korean was much choppier than it usually is, almost as if she were nervous about what to say. She also made awkward af comments (like the "you smell so good!" part...) and he seemed to laugh/play them off awkwardly ("yeah I washed my hands" lol wtf). The vibe was so weird in this video, or is it just me? 

Posted (edited)

surprised no one commented about her skin! So this is the after all the treatments right?? I guess her skin looks better than before. her bareface is shocking. she just looks so old without make-up. lol never mind. you can put lipstick on a pig but she looks haggard no matter what. why didn't see manipulate the lighting and the angles so she looks better? As horrible as Joan looked in the video, at least she's not like those youtubers that up the saturation like crazy and use smoothing filters etc. I have to applaud her for that.

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

i mean she could've titled it "moma does my makeup" but she had to clickbait us i guess

Posted

why this title tho :derp:

Edit: I started watching it and it's because is a Valentine make up tutorial lol

lelelelle.jpg

girl's acting like emphasizing FRIEND will undo her blatant attempt at clickbait

Posted

Not to bash on moma... (he seems like a nice guy from the little I’ve seen of him) butttttttt man when he did the smoky eyeliner and especially the lipstick his hands looked so uncomfortable and almost shaky. I can understand this coming from a new makeup artist but moma has apparently been a makeup artist for 10 years? Weird. 

Posted

girl's acting like emphasizing FRIEND will undo her blatant attempt at clickbait

it’s so lame. Just say guy friend. Are her view counts that low or something ?? 

Posted (edited)

Sad that she need to resort to using click bait titles to get people to watch her stale AF content

Edited by EarCandy

Posted

oh my god this is horrendous

b95a7c5be44825e31b4956215661691d.png

Posted

someone help this girl ...... omg ....

Screen_Shot_2019-02-07_at_10.02.49_AM.th

how is this done by a professional MUA?? How?

Posted

Yikes, maybe she requested him to make her lips look smaller because of the "negativity" regarding her "getting fillers". That title is so thirsty and embarrassing especially when I think it's pretty obvious that Joan wants to be more than friends. When I read that title I immediately felt embarrassed for her it's almost like she's desperate to call him her boyfriend. She could've named it "Moma does my make up" or "MUA does my make up". 

I thought she looked quite nice in her thumbnail for her January favorites but in the video itself her extensions look so unnatural and fake. Whether it's free or not, it looks ugly and imagine needing to wash and style all that extra hair when it looks like clip-on extensions. 

Posted

Joan always looks so sad...I haven't figured it out yet but she always seems to look sad and tired :alpacadone: I don't understand why she would continue doing something that makes her so "busy 24/7" if she has enough money to live comfortably without having to do it. I guess she really loves to? She'd probably be better off as just an instagram influncer. 

Posted (edited)

OT Her Korean sounds broken in this video

her korean is always broken. As is her English. Lol. 

I wonder why Joan looks so old?? Is she overweight ?? Super bloated from ramen?? I totally got why she is so obsessed with makeup after seeing the Valentine’s Day video.. she clearly can’t go outside without makeup especially since she lives in Korea

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

Is Moma really a makeup artist because he did her dirty. Joan puts makeup on herself slightly better and that's not saying much since she's not great to begin with. I think her throwing herself at Moma freaked him out. Poor guy. 

And I didn't even believe the "boy friend" title when I read it. She kept harping about wanting "ME" time that's why she's not vlogging and now "reading" more. Hope she signs up for Korean classes.