• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7117 posts in this topic

Posted

dang it’s been a while since i’ve uploaded one but have y’all seen her new instagram photo she uploaded? i zoomed in to the photo and UGH her face and her posing.... she looks horrendous istg. and her left eye look as if she got punched. 

0C600587-B056-4ED6-91ED-C731B5D4C3BE.jpeg

Posted

tbh I never thought her lips looked much different but I don’t know as much about all that stuff as lots of others here seem to so I said nothing. Personally, I believe her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Yea. Me too. And it would be an interesting content (for some) if she vlogged about getting lip fillers. Im sure she will vlog about it if she really had it done

Posted

dang it’s been a while since i’ve uploaded one but have y’all seen her new instagram photo she uploaded? i zoomed in to the photo and UGH her face and her posing.... she looks horrendous istg. and her left eye look as if she got punched. 

Long hair and her see through / choppy bangs is not a look for her...

Posted

Wow she looks horrible in that picture.. it looks like her head is too small for her body or her body is too big for head. Doesn’t she usually filter and edit her pics before uploading on Instagram?? If this is the after pic, then I really want to see the before pic lol

Posted

Im not active on this thread— has anyone given their opinion on why she looks so old? It’s confusing because usually Asian people look very youthful for their age, but she looks like a middle aged woman even though she has nice skin (compared to the average person, not saying she’s a skincare expert) I guess it’s a combination of her outfits and facial features??

Posted

Im not active on this thread— has anyone given their opinion on why she looks so old? It’s confusing because usually Asian people look very youthful for their age, but she looks like a middle aged woman even though she has nice skin (compared to the average person, not saying she’s a skincare expert) I guess it’s a combination of her outfits and facial features??

Her laugh lines. Irene gets shit for her laugh lines all the time too - netizens call her a grandma lol. 

Posted

Her extensions look so bad. They look thin and oily and don't blend in with her natural hair very well. In comparison, if you look at Weylie's extensions, they look so full and healthy. Hope she didn't pay too much money for them...

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 10.59.23 PM.png

Posted

It doesn't help that the extensions weren't color matched well to her real hair, the zoomed in pic really highlights that. 

Also, imagine how depressing it would feel if you created a little yt business partially for shits and giggles and at the hight of your career, you realize you have no real creativity/talent/work ethic and too much pride to stop lol

Posted

The hair just don’t fit her she should just stick with short hair. 

Posted

Yikes.... how can a 20 something year old look 45 all the time?? even her mother looks younger than her tbh :darth:

Posted

also if she didn't get lip fillers she's been using plumpers probably because he lips have been looking different so plumpers + overdrawing would give the illusion but lets remember kylie jenner also said she didn't get fillers for years so

i lowkey wanna know which lip plumper she's using if thats the case (and i need a new lip plumper)

Posted

her extensions look fake. 

unrelated but i was looking into getting a leica q but i was wondering why she uses that phone dongle. leica has their own app for the same exact thing? but wirelessly? 

Posted

okay i saw that pic on her insta and everyone was saying how pretty she looked and i was like

im so glad im not the only one who thought that picture was really really bad

Posted

is it just me or do her teeth look REALLY different?

Posted

her extensions look so fake lol another bad look