• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6701 posts in this topic

Posted

If Irene and Seulgi of Red Velvet could barley pull of the choppy bangs look (unfair comparison I know), I don't see why Joan thinks she would be able to pull it off. Joan needs to stop copying Kpop idols and go back to what really suits her (wearing black, minimal colour, and better fitting clothes). 

Posted

her thumbnail....... that posing...... what the actual f is she trying to seduce.......

and also the video is just so damn boring, why? just take a look at her poses that i took. i literally cringe watching that whole video or maybe it's just me lol. she have 47 hoodies but probably only wears a few of them, what a waste tbh.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

What is she trying to achieve from posting this video other than becoming a meme???

7.thumb.PNG.eb8cfa2069a35e466c58bc812609

Posted (edited)

was bored so i went to read the comments on the hoodies, and i'm honestly glad people are starting to talk about how owning 47 fucking hoodies is insane. so what if it's high quality? high quality doesn't mean u have to own more of it. it just makes me feel so mad that she's spending all her money on clothes that she's probably wearing them not more than 3 times. cameras clothes bags, spending so much unnecessary stuff. at her age she needs to think about how to save up money and spending them wisely lol. 

and i hate how she likes doing that fucking ugly duck face, so damn disturbing.

Capture.PNG

Edited by shaddylife

Posted

The bangs are backkkkk!!!!!

Honestly I watched it because it was 3 min long 

And is it me or this girl is trying to hide the fact that she got fillers by doing such a terrible job doing her lipstick like, the upper lip is so badly defined? (I'm sorry I don't know what the words is to describe it)

Screenshot_20190115-205624~2.png

Screenshot_20190115-205624~3.png

Gosh she looks terrible with choppy bangs! Now she looks even more like an ahjumma who cuts her bangs way too short on purpose to save money on haircuts. I think choppy bangs will look cute if you have a youthful face which is the exact opposite of what Joan has, a more matured face. She really needs to stop jumping on trends just because they are trendy. None of these trends are working for her. 

Posted

The bangs are backkkkk!!!!!

Honestly I watched it because it was 3 min long 

And is it me or this girl is trying to hide the fact that she got fillers by doing such a terrible job doing her lipstick like, the upper lip is so badly defined? (I'm sorry I don't know what the words is to describe it)

Screenshot_20190115-205624~2.png

Screenshot_20190115-205624~3.png

damn. ngl she's looking like an ahjumma again in this screenshot lol. why does she continue to fuck herself over like this? girl doesn't even take care of her hair, doesn't do any styling to it, and yet she got bangs again? lmfao these choppy bangs were even a stretch for sulli's pretty face. 

also ugh tell me about it. those fillers have been annoying me through screenshots (a quick thank you to those who still brave her videos to show us what's happening lol) ever since she got them. the last time i watched a video of hers, i couldn't help but get so annoyed by the way she talked - i'm thinking the fillers just accentuate the weird way she enunciates words.

Posted

The bangs look like she cut it herself with a pair of scissors at her bathroom.

Image result for Cutting bangs fail gif

Posted

47 hoodies bust still no sense of style (hoodies are like jeans, they're so easy to pair up for a chill outfit and Joan can't manage that).

5-6 (?) expensive cameras but still low-quality IG posts and videos.

A huge number of creams and other skincare products but still no idea how to have a routine that'd work.

What is Joan good at exactly?

Posted

47 hoodies bust still no sense of style (hoodies are like jeans, they're so easy to pair up for a chill outfit and Joan can't manage that).

A huge number of creams and other skincare products but still no idea how to have a routine that'd work.

she's good at copying others. 

Posted

She's good at being bad at everything 

Posted

Good at spending money and pretending all criticisms are just unwanted hate towards her

Posted

Was watching some of her latest videos and couldnt keep my eyes out of her lips

Posted

I don't know how that works in South Korea, but is it normal to be 27 years old and still live with your mother? No trying to be shady, I'm genuinely curious.

Posted

I don't know how that works in South Korea, but is it normal to be 27 years old and still live with your mother? No trying to be shady, I'm genuinely curious.

I think its pretty common in East Asia overall? I think I saw something about it some months ago.

Posted

iirc in SK you pretty much live at home til you get married & move in with your spouse, correct me if i'm wrong.

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone. Long time lurker on this PULL thread but don't you all think that Joan tries too hard sometimes? Watched her hoodie collection video (did not finish it cause it was a cringefest) and I feel like she tries too hard to "be a YG stan"  >_<. When she first received the Nonagon hoodie from Eddy, she didn't even know that that was a IKON logo on the hoodie. And now she acts like she is a huge IKON fan  ~_~'''. Same goes to Winner as well... You don't LOVE Winner just because you find Song Mino handsome ~_~ #fakefanalert. Its so disturbing how she tries too hard to the point that everyone sees through her. Everyone knows that she ONLY loves Blackpink cause of Jennie  :P  

Edited by yendisxob