• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7876 posts in this topic

Posted

Im not sure if im correct, but if u look closely at her lips in her GRMW, u can see a puncture hole from the filling in her lip on the left side of her face ((right side from our point of view).

Posted

I watched her latest GRWM because it looked interesting and in the video she kept mispronouncing Jisoo's name as "Cheezuu"

Doesn't she claim to be a hardcore blackpink fan and even met them at one point?!?! After all this time how do you mispronounce her name like that?!?

Posted

I watched her latest GRWM because it looked interesting and in the video she kept mispronouncing Jisoo's name as "Cheezuu"

Doesn't she claim to be a hardcore blackpink fan and even met them at one point?!?! After all this time how do you mispronounce her name like that?!?

maybe her new lips is making her pronounce her name wrongly like that 

Posted

I mean it's her choice whether she wanted lip fillers but I personally think it doesn't suit her but it usually depends on which clinic you go to since not everyone does a great/consistent job.

Posted

She said she didn't do anything which is sadder because there is a difference and it's making her look like a goldfish. 

Posted

I thought Joan was against fast fashion and wanted to buy less? However in her new closet collection series shes opens it saying shes owns 47 hoodies but will only be showing her favourite 10. If I was Joan and really into keeping up with fast fashion I'd get ride of the 37 not in this video and just keep the 10 shown. 

Posted

In a time where zero waste lifestyles and Marie Kondo-ing are the biggest trends, Joan proves just to be as out of touch with trends as ever... 47 hoodies, lord............... 

Posted

47 hoodies?! I am into fast fashion and even then i only have 4:alpacashocked:. What does a person even do with 47? Id understand if she didnt wear anything else but hoodies... goddamn...

Posted

She's trying too hard to look like Ashley in that thumbnail...

Posted

47 hoodies?! I am into fast fashion and even then i only have 4:alpacashocked:. What does a person even do with 47? Id understand if she didnt wear anything else but hoodies... goddamn...

Posted

That was the biggest joke about her Reformation haul video and her "commitment" to stop buying fast fashion because the most damaging thing about fast fashion is that enables mass overconsumption, which is the real driver to all the harm fast fashion does and if one wants to really reduce their impact, you have to change your mindset from quantity to quality and doing less impulse buying so you are only getting stuff that you will actually wear more than a couple of times and for years rather than just one season. Regardless of how much Joan preaches that, she does neither. Like she buys so much stuff with no consideration of her existing wardrobe and what she actually needs. Like buying from a more sustainable brand that isn't using sweatshop later and dumping waste into water supplies is helpful, but buying a bunch of stuff you don't need and then dispose of just like fast fashion brands isn't that much better and still a problem. 

Another content idea for her (which she probably won't do) is to undertake doing a capsule wardrobe and she could film the process of her shrinking down her wardrobe, determining her style, could even do a giveaway of some stuff she doesn't want to subscribers and post things on one of those thrifting apps like Thread Up. It could be a whole series and would be interesting as more people are trying to be more sustainable in their fashion and trying to figure out how to go about it. 

Posted (edited)

She sounds like a hoarder lol. Since she moved to Korea 3/4 years ago, I am assuming she bought most of them in korea.

She doesn’t need a walk-in closet; she needs to declutter.

is she really into the minimalist aesthetic ?

doesnt she buy clothes like every week ??  All she does Is shop

heress a video about korean hoarders for those who are curious

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6DB1qQW6PJc

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

She said she's going to film a video explaining the "special meaning" behind each hoodie that she bought and how she saved up the money to buy them. She's at it again with the attempts to try to justify her spending. And I'll repeat this again "JOAN YOU BOUGHT THEM BECAUSE YOU LIKED THEM AND WANTED TO SPEND MONEY" but jfc do you really need 20 black and 20 grey hoodies??

Posted

I wonder if she got fillers and that botox thing people with gummy smiles do, like relaxing the area between the nose and lips so they won't lift as much. 

Posted

I'm honestly starting to wonder if Joan has a shopping problem? Like a legit problem because her spending seems out of control. No one needs 47 hoodies!