• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6227 posts in this topic

Posted

DF702BCC-56D3-4BF9-9C42-A78CDB097C8C.thu‘talking trash’.....is Joan becoming....self-aware??

Posted

Lol Joan said the cosrx snail mucin is made up of 96% snail which makes it sound like it’s a product composed of dead snails... why doesn’t she actually listen to herself when she edits 

Posted

Speaking of talking trash I'd love a video about why she seems to have fallen out with coco, the drama about her recently has me so curious why all her old friends ditched her

I know it'd be petty but it'd make a nice change from all her samey vlogs of her going to cafes with the same people 

Posted (edited)

this video was the last straw, I had to make an account to go off:I didnt check her videos since a good while and youtube threw this at me and I thought hey lets look what homegirl is about these days..
she was so cringe throughout this entire video, the movements, the talk, the making poses while looking into the viewfinder

right at the start when she goes 좋은 아침 with that fake nice high voice while applying her overglorified moisturizer I should have clicked out tbh lol. If I had a $ each time she made me cringe I'd have come outta this video with at least $50..

just wonder: why do her lips look that plumb? did she get anything done? not shaming she can do whatever but I feel like she gained confidience cause of that and ended up doing really absurd poses. good for her tho.

Skizze (2).png

ps: rude to call this "living coral" 

what "revolutionary" coral make up look joan........

Edited by shininnight
typing error

Posted

Did she get lip fillers? Haven't watch any of her vids lately and her lips in her newest GRWM is looking different.

Posted

Sunny upload a dressing room tour and Joan suddenly want to make her "office" a walk in closet. Lol

Posted

For the lip fillers: I did a quick comparison (2017 vs. 2019) and is it just me or I do see a difference..? new year new upper lip! but I wonder if she really didn't do anything hmmmmmm

joan4.thumb.png.90ad4125421e8c3f25dea10a

pingu2.thumb.png.7ac5cdfe906c4225de5020a

Posted (edited)

i've been lurking here for a long time but joan always putting her highlighter right underneath her eyes and not on her actual cheekbones bothers me so much i had to post lmao

Screen_Shot_2019-01-12_at_12.11.38_PM.th

Edited by peachjpg
added screencap

Posted

Girl definitely got a lip job and she is going to be in denial lmao

And I don't know how she managed to move her new lips more annoyingly

Screenshot_20190111-212537~2.png

Screenshot_20190111-212619~2.png

Posted

In typical PULL fashion, I've been a long time lurker of this thread and I decided to create an account because I feel like in 2019, Joan really isn't going to go anywhere with her content and fashion choices, she seems 'happy' following all the current trends and her D list celebrity friends without thinking if this is really for her. It's really obvious that the break up/cheating messed with her mind and confidence; and the reason why she's so try hard and superficial, almost in an attempt to prove that it didn't mess her up.

I feel that  Joan should go back to her YouTube roots, she started off as a skincare guru, maybe she should make videos of how a big Korean skincare brand like innisfree or neogen create their face washes and creams vs a global brand like L'Oreal. Maybe show us how to make our own organic skincare via a class she's attending. Also show us how eating certain foods can actually affect our skin with an actual dermatologist.

For her lifestyle vlogs, maybe she should show us what each day of the week means to her like Sundays is a day of soy lattes, brunch and paperback books. Have a wine and canvas with her friends, the conversation and art might be interesting. Since Joan loves coffee, why doesn't she take us to a barista class.

Also I miss Joan's black and sophisticated style with whites and Greys, the mature and womanly vibe suited her not this hyperbae shit which I feel is influenced by her new friends. I also miss her brown wavy hair and minimal make up in corals.

Posted

Girl definitely got a lip job and she is going to be in denial lmao

And I don't know how she managed to move her new lips more annoyingly

Screenshot_20190111-212537~2.png

Screenshot_20190111-212619~2.png

For the lip fillers: I did a quick comparison (2017 vs. 2019) and is it just me or I do see a difference..? new year new upper lip! but I wonder if she really didn't do anything hmmmmmm

joan4.thumb.png.90ad4125421e8c3f25dea10a

pingu2.thumb.png.7ac5cdfe906c4225de5020a

Oooh that's what was bothering me with her lips: fillers and not her lipstick!

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry (you're probably right) but I couldn't get past Joan's lips and how she overdrew the line to watch the rest of the video...

joan.thumb.jpg.fee9e22ea3983069fecec23d5

(While she was talking, I wanted to reach into the screen and take some make up wipes to her lips.)

My god is that her natural lip line we see?? Dude that's so overdrawn.

It's weird cos there's that line, but there's a natural cupids bow thing visibly above her overdrawn lips, so I have no idea now?

[EDIT] NVM it's fillers

Edited by burgerface
Read another post answering my question

Posted

So do you guys think she looks better or worse with her lip fillers? Also do they wear off?? 

I don’t think they look good because her nose has such a presence as it is 

Posted

Personally i do not like her fillers. It looks so weird since her upper lip is too big compared to her lower lips, making her lips look unproportioned. And it doesnt even fit her face:S

Posted

I was watching her clearing her office space video and her mouth was SO distracting to me. It looks like she’s had some filler in her lips but I don’t understand why she would since her lips were fine before 

239BFDBF-D951-41DF-BE1E-AA3632B04977.jpeg

A42F8AFA-730B-488A-A877-982B2F12E990.jpeg

I thought she had done something with her lips back in October so I’m glad more people are noticing and I’m not just crazy haha. Her old lips were so much nicer