• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7366 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Inspire me Korea's vid from her M&G in London.

I hate how she just enters vlogging and then asks whether she can vlog ¬_¬

Like surely you'd ask someone else to vlog for you as you enter??

Edited by aiii

Posted

i always thought Joan was the prettiest when she had longer hair, like past her shoulders a bit and had an ombre thing going on, her hair & makeup was on point. her content during that time were really interesting too. her blonde hair did not suit her at all....she defineitely looks better with dark hai like right now but her makeup is kinda eh...

Posted

holy cow she slouches so much. such crap posture!! 

LOL thanks for your input guys. So basically Joan is like a 3-6/10 depending on her style. 

Posted

Inspire me Korea's vid from her M&G in London.

I hate how she just enters vlogging and then asks whether she can vlog ¬_¬

Like surely you'd ask someone else to vlog for you as you enter??

Joan looks so bad in that thumbnail. Her outfit, makeup, her posture ugh. She looks like  your younger ahjumma auntie in her 80’s business attire.

i always thought Joan was the prettiest when she had longer hair, like past her shoulders a bit and had an ombre thing going on, her hair & makeup was on point. her content during that time were really interesting too. her blonde hair did not suit her at all....she defineitely looks better with dark hai like right now but her makeup is kinda eh...

I agree she looked best with longer hair about a year or so ago. 

Posted

holy cow she slouches so much. such crap posture!! 

Hidden Content

ikr if she doesn't fix it anytime soon, she gonna end up using a cane in the future and that's not good.

Posted

Ashley just had choppy bangs. I wonder when will Joan have hers too . Loool

Screenshot_20181225-151519.jpg

Posted

Joan looks so bad in that thumbnail. Her outfit, makeup, her posture ugh. She looks like  your younger ahjumma auntie in her 80’s business attire.

I agree she looked best with longer hair about a year or so ago. 

lol i actually think it's the best she's looked in a while i actually scrolled past the thumbnail and then back up and thought she should style herself and do that sort of makeup everyday. Her face actually looks fresh for the first time in ages  

Posted (edited)

plaid.jpg

I was having outfit deja vu. No wonder why LOL

Edited by throwingawayyouth

Posted

Joan, if you're reading this (and I know you do) don't click below. 

Hidden Content

she's a 3... she doesn't have any nice or pretty features and her personality is cringey.

Posted

Ashley just had choppy bangs. I wonder when will Joan have hers too . Loool

Screenshot_20181225-151519.jpg

the bangs are clip-ons. It was in ashley's latest video 

Posted

Shoving her cosuming Oat Milk + Vegan down our throats.

She's beginning to sounds like those people who claim they are vegan, and have to defend themselves when people call them out for consuming/using an animal based product. 

One. We know you are not vegan.

Two. Why are you sounding all high and mighty for this recent experience? You just tried vegan food, it doesn't make you one, and if it did it doesn't make you better an anyone.

Three. (In latest vlog) : "Everything here is vegan... but I wanted something healthy."  There is no correlation there, especially when you go for a burger and fries.  Vegan does NOT automatically mean healthy.

Joan, you went to Berkeley, how are you so dense? 

Posted

Idk if this is me but it seems that the hat looks a little big on her 

Screenshot_20181225-012817.png

Posted

Idk if this is me but it seems that the hat looks a little big on her 

Screenshot_20181225-012817.png

wtf is this plaid hat/fuzzy glittery top combo?

Posted

Lmao so true being vegan and eating something healthy have no correlation. There are alternatives for vegans but they are no so necessarily the best (margarine is just as bad as butter).

Also, I hate those type of people who claim they're vegan but are not. I enjoy eating vegan food but I'm not committed to making that change since my iron levels are low.

At least Joan is able to go to literally every cafe in Seoul unlike me who will most likely break out in hives due to my milk allergy. 

Posted

Lmao so true being vegan and eating something healthy have no correlation. There are alternatives for vegans but they are no so necessarily the best (margarine is just as bad as butter).

Also, I hate those type of people who claim they're vegan but are not. I enjoy eating vegan food but I'm not committed to making that change since my iron levels are low.

At least Joan is able to go to literally every cafe in Seoul unlike me who will most likely break out in hives due to my milk allergy. 

Not super related to Joan (yet lol), but people who choose to be vegan for the environment really annoy me. Yes, eating beef is bad for greenhouse gas reasons. No, eating red food coloring from crushed bugs (carmine) is not worse for the environment than eating red food coloring from vegan synthetic coal/petroleum derivatives. No, eating avocados shipped from Mexico is not better than eating chicken from your local farms. 

she's a 3... she doesn't have any nice or pretty features and her personality is cringey.

Yea a 3 has been the general consensus on this forum LOL. Old Joan was definitely a 6 though.