• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

7102 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember in one of her old vlogs she says the reason why she doesn't wear gloves is because she can't hold the vlogging cameras when she does. I could be wrong. 

now that you say that i think i remember her saying that but it dosent make much sense as they have made gloves for people that want to use technology in the cold. 

Posted

now that you say that i think i remember her saying that but it dosent make much sense as they have made gloves for people that want to use technology in the cold. 

I've taken videos with my G7X while wearing regular gloves. Not an issue at all. If she needs a better grip she can use her tripod. 

Posted

I've taken videos with my G7X while wearing regular gloves. Not an issue at all. If she needs a better grip she can use her tripod. 

it's  too much work for her. Plus it's too heavy! Poor Joan. 

Posted

it's  too much work for her. Plus it's too heavy! Poor Joan. 

Lmao! Best comment ever.

Posted

i haven't been watching her videos or either that i just kept skipping lol 

Posted

Has anyone else noticed how impatient she is when opening gifts? 

All her unboxing videos she always so impatient that it causes her trouble when trying to open stuff? Same with her recent gift exchange with Edward and when she receives fan gifts. 

I understand being excited for gifts and all, but calm down, they won't be going anywhere.

Posted (edited)

Joan for the second day of her london meet and greet vlog titled it "why i came to london" which is such a lame title. People who currently watch her vlogs already know why she is London in and people who dont are probably not gunna click on it as it dosent say anything intresting enough to.

https://youtu.be/sb5pqGlrhs0 

Edited by sea

Posted

at this point, I just feel like Joan needs to take a break cos shes certainly having difficulty in making her videos interesting anymore, especially with her continuous grwm, favourites, routine videos and her vlogs

Posted (edited)

at this point, I just feel like Joan needs to take a break cos shes certainly having difficulty in making her videos interesting anymore, especially with her continuous grwm, favourites, routine videos and her vlogs

Oh but she can't bc then where will she get to complain about how difficult her work life is?

Edited by mujiforlife

Posted

we got a view of her current lockscreen in her newest vlog LMAO... there are two kissing comics and the top one reads "whoever falls in love first, loses" and the one at the bottom says "i think i only like people when i'm not with them" lol she's so full of herself dkfakdsh this is why she's single lol she was complaining about being boyfriend-less earlier in the vlog too but like .... what person would wanna date someone with this type of mentality??

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 4.59.09 PM.png

Posted

we got a view of her current lockscreen in her newest vlog LMAO... there are two kissing comics and the top one reads "whoever falls in love first, loses" and the one at the bottom says "i think i only like people when i'm not with them" lol she's so full of herself dkfakdsh this is why she's single lol she was complaining about being boyfriend-less earlier in the vlog too but like .... what person would wanna date someone with this type of mentality??

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 4.59.09 PM.png

Or maybe because of her unhealthy obsession with wanting to be exactly like her idol Jennie in every possible way lol she also kinda has this attitude of "I'm better than everyone and I know it", but maybe it's just me.... she gives me that vibe

Posted

Travelled to Paris, London etc but still take basic, boring and unstructured shots on her instagram. 

Is this how stepping up instagram game is supposed to be? 

Posted

Ot but earlier today i was on joans ig and i think shes mutual / friend with @ __kindacool now? Which realg saddens me because i really like kindacool and i dont want ger to get all the nasty joan influences especially her nasty styles. Kindacool pls stay away from joan.....

Posted

Travelled to Paris, London etc but still take basic, boring and unstructured shots on her instagram. 

Is this how stepping up instagram game is supposed to be? 

Joan: "I got a new camera! Ready to step up my IG game!!!"

giphy.gif