• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

8205 posts in this topic

Posted

I forgot that her M&G was today. I'm not a fan of that cardi but she looks nice - I don't get why she's hunched over like that though

Duei8aKXQAAeycm.jpg

she's gonna get thoracic kyphosis (hunching forward) and that's not good if this keeps up. 

Posted

I forgot that her M&G was today. I'm not a fan of that cardi but she looks nice - I don't get why she's hunched over like that though

Duei8aKXQAAeycm.jpg

she always look so awkward in pics bc of her poses like shes either slouched or standing weird or her face is weird like if she worked on that her pics would turn out better. Tbh I feel she'd pull off outfits better if she just posed better, for instance a lot of celebs or even other youtubers look good in what they wear even of the outfit is kinda basic because they know angles. the correct stances and facial features which Joan sadly does not.  

Posted

Duei8aKXQAAeycm.jpg

those poor girls...

Posted

Duei8aKXQAAeycm.jpg

Digging that jumper on the girl to Joan's left (as in to the right when we see it). I don't have anything festive like that. 

Posted (edited)

I feel bad for those girls. They just paid to receive Joan's shitty beauty advices

Edited by MistahMistah666

Posted

It's already clear that she has run out of ideas for her channel but 4 collab vids in a row?? Like damnnn she must've realized she's boring on her own.

Posted (edited)

Our "I work my ass off for my chanel" queen and "I can't match my foundation even if my life depends of it" king have a new video together.

I have to laugh a lot because at the beginning of the video Joan said that she is very specific about fashion when she is gonna buy something lol.

Screenshot_20181216-102031~2.png

Edited by MistahMistah666

Posted (edited)

I have to laugh a lot because at the beginning of the video Joan said that she is very specific about fashion when she is gonna buy something lol.

Can't deny that she is quite specific in copying specific items from specific people tho 9_9

Edited by GreenTomato
Spelling error

Posted (edited)

at least she's chilled on the blackpink thing for now, maybe she got tired of people calling her out for it

*cue her next video being dedicated to jennie's stage outfits*

at least she's chilled on the blackpink thing for now, maybe she got tired of people calling her out for it

her dumb self thought it'd be a good idea to take a "break" from vlogging the one time she actually could have interesting new content in london

Edited by joinmymisery

Posted (edited)

sorry for the double post but her dumb self thought it'd be a good idea to take a "break" from vlogging the one time she actually could have interesting new content in london

^ this. she's missing the point of doing vlogmas if she got so lazy so quickly. jfc you're in LONDON during the Christmas season, this is best time to show better content than you're usual "I'm having brunch with my girls the going to have my nails done" rubbish. Nobody wants you to see you taking the plane and eating ramyun for supper for the millionth time. Joan if you claim to be hard-working at least act like it, you're not even trying anymore. 

Edited by cagalli

Posted

Our "I work my ass off for my chanel" queen and "I can't match my foundation even if my life depends of it" king have a new video together.

Screenshot_20181216-102031~2.png

When she gives a disclaimer that she doesn't react very dramatically to gifts but then gasps loudly at every gift lol.

^ this. she's missing the point of doing vlogmas if she got so lazy so quickly. jfc you're in LONDON during the Christmas season, this is best time to show better content than you're usual "I'm having brunch with my girls the going to have my nails done" rubbish. Nobody wants you to see you taking the plane and eating ramyun for supper for the millionth time. Joan if you claim to be hard-working at least act like it, you're not even trying anymore. 

probably because all she did was buy handbags and other expensive clothes cause of the tax refund. 

Posted (edited)

her dumb self thought it'd be a good idea to take a "break" from vlogging the one time she actually could have interesting new content in london

Same for the states too. The first time she came back to states was ok - kinda interesting. subsequent trips back to the states and its all back to the ...

"i am eating at this cafe/cute place, reformation bla bla bla" Thank you Joan for not showing us around LA.

Edited by EarCandy

Posted (edited)

When she gives a disclaimer that she doesn't react very dramatically to gifts but then gasps loudly at every gift lol.

probably because all she did was buy handbags and other expensive clothes cause of the tax refund. 

Even Eddie was like you have too much makeup then proceeds to give her makeup. 

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

Legit question does joan or her mum know what gloves are? In her first exploring london vlog she talks about it being cold and then in the following vlog she says they're using heat packs to help with the cold. I would of thought someone who loves clothes shopping would of had a pair. Great chance for to of made content out of buying a pair not that more shopping is what we need to see. Lol

Posted

I remember in one of her old vlogs she says the reason why she doesn't wear gloves is because she can't hold the vlogging cameras when she does. I could be wrong.