• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

5474 posts in this topic

Posted

Kind of off topic, but I love how Joan said in her recent vlog as Erin was leaving for work she was like "...well I'll be kind of working too" and proceeds to go shopping for gifts, yes "working". 9_9

Posted

Kind of off topic, but I love how Joan said in her recent vlog as Erin was leaving for work she was like "...well I'll be kind of working too" and proceeds to go shopping for gifts, yes "working". 9_9

you know she thinks its work bc shes buying gifts for her subscribers, she seemed lowkey annoyed that the brand holding her meet and greet werent making the gifts and she had t make them herself

Posted

If it's Korean - American Michelle Choi she had Joan in her vlogs recently and Joan put her in hers, the met for dinner and she was gifted the ×cough cough× cream

-

A little off topic, but I notice Coco has been hanging out with a different youtuber (michellechoii), who is not really affiliated with Joan's group of friends. Looks like Coco is trying to stay relevant even though Joan+co. have dumped her

Posted

Lets be real coco was never really part of their little squad. Coco was always leeching off edward. Tina obviously felt uncomfortable around coco. Id bet there was some bullying going on when coco was in blady.

And i think joan doesnt mention some of her tattoos because some of them are religious. The tulip one is religious and based on Calvinism (which sounds a little cult-y.... correct me if im wrong....). When she first linked the info about the tulip acronym so many comments were disappointed and accused her of pushing religion down their throats but that was so BS because joan never mentioned religion on her channel. Only remember one off handed sentence in an old blog about starting the vlog after church with Abe.

Same with meejmuse. She keeps the religious talk to a minimum even though shes suuuuuuper Christian. Im athiest af and dont want to ever hear about it and i am on joan and meejmuses side on this issue. And this is coming from  someone whose anti-Joan lol

Posted

Lets be real coco was never really part of their little squad.

I always thought Joan weaseled her way but I guess not. I just wish they all find their way back and they're not taking sides. If they are truly Coco's friends then they should believe HER over the company.

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 12.23.05 AM.png

Posted (edited)

Lets be real coco was never really part of their little squad. Coco was always leeching off edward. Tina obviously felt uncomfortable around coco. Id bet there was some bullying going on when coco was in blady.

eh tbh coco was part of the squad before joan was, coco even introduced joan to ashley and tina. edward met ashley through coco too. joan basically replaced coco in that group sometime earlier this year/late last year, joan's barely known ashley and tina a year, she met them at the end of last year when they were still super close to coco 

not sure what happened w coco and blady but coco left blady in what 2014? 2013? but was still in contact with tina enough to hang out with her regularly years after so i dont think she was uncomfortable around her because she had no reason to still be her friend if she was

Edited by joinmymisery

Posted

Her other 5 tattoos are also related to Calvinism so that is why she isnt going into detail about them, and I don't blame her for that.The only tattoo that doesn't have a religious meaning is the Scorpio tattoo she got with Ashley. 

Posted (edited)

And i think joan doesnt mention some of her tattoos because some of them are religious. The tulip one is religious and based on Calvinism (which sounds a little cult-y.... correct me if im wrong....). When she first linked the info about the tulip acronym so many comments were disappointed and accused her of pushing religion down their throats but that was so BS because joan never mentioned religion on her channel. Only remember one off handed sentence in an old blog about starting the vlog after church with Abe.

Same with meejmuse. She keeps the religious talk to a minimum even though shes suuuuuuper Christian. Im athiest af and dont want to ever hear about it and i am on joan and meejmuses side on this issue. And this is coming from  someone whose anti-Joan lol

Sorta off topic:

Calvinism isn't a cult, lol, it's a branch of reformed Protestantism named after the French theologian John Calvin. Most mainlilne Reformed, Presbyterian, and Congregationalist (think the Puritans in America) churches have Calvinistic beliefs, it's very mainstream. The tulip represents the 5 points of Calvinism :Total depravity (people are so corrupted by sin they cannot save themselves from it, doesn't mean that there is no goodness in them), Unconditional election (those chosen by God, receive God's mercy and can recieve salvation), Limited atonement (the chosen ones receive atonement through Christ's death), Irresistible grace (when God has chosen to save you, you will be saved regardless of your propensity to disobey), and Perseverance of the Saints/believing (those God has elected will continue in faith until the end).

Those things are obviously controversial because it deals mostly with predestination (some people have been chosen for salvation and those not will receive God's wrath), but there aren't many churches that are purely Calvinistic. But a lot of Korean churches are in conservative traditions of this vein.
Edited by tadster91

Posted

Yes Joan a day in my life is the perfect title for a vlog. You know its not like you used to daily vlog and produce such better content that made it look like you did lots more work instead of just shopping/ eating with friends. Though this vlog is somewhat one of her more better vlogs recently.

Posted

I forgot that her M&G was today. I'm not a fan of that cardi but she looks nice - I don't get why she's hunched over like that though

Duei8aKXQAAeycm.jpg

Posted

I forgot that her M&G was today. I'm not a fan of that cardi but she looks nice - I don't get why she's hunched over like that though

Duei8aKXQAAeycm.jpg

she's gonna get thoracic kyphosis (hunching forward) and that's not good if this keeps up. 

Posted

Duei8aKXQAAeycm.jpg

she always look so awkward in pics bc of her poses like shes either slouched or standing weird or her face is weird like if she worked on that her pics would turn out better. Tbh I feel she'd pull off outfits better if she just posed better, for instance a lot of celebs or even other youtubers look good in what they wear even of the outfit is kinda basic because they know angles. the correct stances and facial features which Joan sadly does not.  

Posted

Duei8aKXQAAeycm.jpg

those poor girls...

Posted

Duei8aKXQAAeycm.jpg

Digging that jumper on the girl to Joan's left (as in to the right when we see it). I don't have anything festive like that.