• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6177 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Joan: I can‚Äôt swear in my videos because of my¬†broadcasting job ūüėĒ

also joan: 

15CAE08A-EA0D-4D5C-9B7C-9190AB43C9A1.thu

surprise surprise y'all looks like joan gets emotional once again

20181207_125838.jpg

Edited by mujiforlife

Posted

i like how joan is trying to ride off the hype of ariana's new song/mv with her video title/caption

can u like not

Posted

i like how joan is trying to ride off the hype of ariana's new song/mv with her video title/caption

can u like not

I hate it too. It was jarring because as Joan said she doesn’t curse on her YouTube. it just doesn’t sound like her. The caption just makes me feel uncomfortable lol. Second, she lazy!

Posted

I hate it too. It was jarring because as Joan said she doesn’t curse on her YouTube. it just doesn’t sound like her. The caption just makes me feel uncomfortable lol. Second, she lazy!

yeah exactly, this is another reason why it puts me off. she wouldn't have normally said it anyway and doesn't curse on her channel. just trying to be trendy and relatable as always, am i right.

Posted

yeah exactly, this is another reason why it puts me off. she wouldn't have normally said it anyway and doesn't curse on her channel. just trying to be trendy and relatable as always, am i right.

Well funnily enough, she changed her title now ^^" maybe she realised it wasn't like "her" to do that hahaha. 

Posted

I feel like at this point her Vlogmas videos have just been her opening packages and buying stuff for herself with other random stuff thrown in. She’s so boring now :alpacafedup:

Posted

I'd rather she don't do her vlogmas everyday if she's gonna unbox stuff again and again on different days. Save her saying "youtube is stressing her out" on her videos or whining about how hard is it to film vlogmas.

I'm sure if she skipped a video of unboxing no one would care.

Posted

Funny how she accepted gifts from &otherstories, when it's owned by H&M and follows the same sustainability policies.  

Skærmbillede 2018-12-09 kl. 15.37.08.png

Posted

I'd rather she don't do her vlogmas everyday if she's gonna unbox stuff again and again on different days. Save her saying "youtube is stressing her out" on her videos or whining about how hard is it to film vlogmas.

I'm sure if she skipped a video of unboxing no one would care.

what I don’t get is that there’s literally no reason for her vlogs to be so boring. Even if she doesn’t go out she could do a cooking video, or play a game, or do a q&a or literally ANYTHING over than unboxing stuff. And if you know you’re doing vlogmas then plan stuff? 

Some people can get away with unboxing videos because they’re funny and have interesting things to say while they do it but Joan doesn’t. And even those people don’t have 3 out of 5 videos in a row be unboxing stuff 

Posted

Funny how she accepted gifts from &otherstories, when it's owned by H&M and follows the same sustainability policies.  

She also once mentioned how much she loves COS, when COS is part of the H&M group... Joan is too lazy to do some research 

Posted

so much for trying to be environmentally sustainable, I see

Posted

Another "top Korean skincare products of 2018" video? Didn't she just uploaded her "best Korean skincare products of 2018" a week ago? It's like watching someone do a weekly favorites. 

Posted

Another "top Korean skincare products of 2018" video? Didn't she just uploaded her "best Korean skincare products of 2018" a week ago? It's like watching someone do a weekly favorites. 

Yup, but in that one, she specifically talks about the products Sokoglam listed as best Korean skincare with Sokoglam's founder. 
I watched it and boy, she sounds so stupid and clueless compared to Charlotte Cho. She adds nothing of substance into the video other than like "woow". Like, I get it that Joan hasn't tried most of the products mentioned, but she can at least do a little bit of research on the ingredients used and stuff so she can add to the conversation.

On another note, Joan actually looks really good in the "Best of Beauty" video with Edward. The sweater and all her accessories suit her well and her makeup looks nice here. It's much better than all the streetwear stuff she wears. joan.thumb.PNG.c6e14ffb5de4b0ff3d4d96536

In the video she also mentions that she powders throughout the day though and I feel like most people with dry skin don't need to use powder throughout the day???
Her moisturizer actually sounds kid of interesting (especially her day one), and I kind of want to try it, but it means giving Joan my money lmao. 

Posted

Yup, but in that one, she specifically talks about the products Sokoglam listed as best Korean skincare with Sokoglam's founder. I watched it and boy, she sounds so stupid and clueless compared to Charlotte Cho. She adds nothing of substance into the video other than like "woow". Like, I get it that Joan hasn't tried most of the products mentioned, but she can at least do a little bit of research on the ingredients used and stuff so she can add to the conversation.

On another note, Joan actually looks really good in the "Best of Beauty" video with Edward. The sweater and all her accessories suit her well and her makeup looks nice here. It's much better than all the streetwear stuff she wears. joan.thumb.PNG.c6e14ffb5de4b0ff3d4d96536

In the video she also mentions that she powders throughout the day though and I feel like most people with dry skin don't need to use powder throughout the day???
Her moisturizer actually sounds kid of interesting (especially her day one), and I kind of want to try it, but it means giving Joan my money lmao. 

i agree that this is definitely one of her better looks as of recently. she still kinda gives off that ahjumma feel though, is that just me?

also lol i'm so Tired of joan saying she has dry, sensitive skin. time and time again, she always brings up products and touch-up methods not used by people who actually have dry, sensitive skin. i've complained about this before on this thread, and i'm gonna complain again, but ??? how does she make so many skincare related videos and get comments saying shit like "omg joan nice advice!! love the video!!" when: (1) nothing new? literally? she makes the same content every week?; (2) what advice????? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? girl doesn't know her own damn skintype. poorly-researched content aside, how does anyone take the advice of someone who doesn't even realize she actually has pretty oily, possibly dehydrated skin? i'm?? god, it makes me so angry every time i'm reminded of it.

also a side note, i have finally unsubscribed from both of her channels. it was a bit of a relief, weirdly.