• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6176 posts in this topic

Posted

i wonder if abe is staying in a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom because he seems to have a lot of space, wonder how much joan is paying for that

Posted

and i saw ashley new's instagram post she got the lecia mini zoom (vintage camera) and it's so fucking pretty??? she makes me wanna get one myself. i rather joan invest in cameras like this than a camera that can be taken with an iPhone~

giphy.thumb.gif.408614a6fe8c20c78409dada

let's be Real here, joan would struggle with a film camera because that requires more effort than importing digital photos (though i wouldn't be surprised if she did end up getting one because, you know, #ashsthetic)

Posted

let's be Real here, joan would struggle with a film camera because that requires more effort than importing digital photos (though i wouldn't be surprised if she did end up getting one because, you know, #ashsthetic)

I can't believe when I brought up Joan lowkey copying Ashley I forgot her using the term #ashthetic. You know if she did get one though she'd say something like "I picked up this Leica because I've been wanting to get into film for awhile now."

Posted

I've been lurking here forever, but finally got to the point where I wanna post. I used to actually find Joan interesting and very pretty, but over time she's gotten extremely boring It pains me to even watch anything by her. I used to even try to force myself to view her content, but after a while I realized it wasn't worth my well being to keep putting myself through that. Back then when she first started her channel, I liked how she dressed and acted, now looking at her trying to dress all trendy is so annoying. She's still pretty I truly want her to get a stylist or something because when she tries to wear streetwear or clothes idols have worn she looks like a mom trying to be hip but failing miserably. 

Posted

I don't know why she insists on using her ugly sunglasses like that 

Screenshot_20181206-151527.png

Posted

I don't know why she insists on using her ugly sunglasses like that 

Screenshot_20181206-151527.png

images.jpg

Posted

honestly both abe and joan are so unstylish. Like you don't need to be a fashionista but get stuff u can rock. 

Posted

how i wish i could watch Joan’s vlog like how it used to be. everything started changing ever since her last 365 vlogs. she’s just becoming so uncreative, spending money on unnecessary things & lazy. i get how “busy” sometimes she might be but still.... she’s been posting vlogs but i just don’t feel like watching them anymore. even if i do i’ll just skip skip skip cuz bruh it’s just b o r i n g. 

Posted

like I'm actually shocked at how I used to like her. LOL she seemed so knowledgeable back then

Posted (edited)

she seemed to be very informative about chicago but when she goes to new york, she just name places like "we're back here again", "oh we're going to supreme now.", "we're at reformation again!", "Oh look, gentle monster has a new concept!". Well thank you Joan, we been knew.

Edited by EarCandy

Posted

Joan: I can’t swear in my videos because of my broadcasting job 😔

also joan: 

15CAE08A-EA0D-4D5C-9B7C-9190AB43C9A1.thu

Posted

also joan: 

maybe she’s quoting the new Ariana grande song 

Posted

also joan: 

Girl gotta be grateful to have kboo followers that keep up with her shitty content :happee:

Posted

also joan: 

Wow her friend must be "so f*ckin grateful" for using that flattering pic of her as the main frame. Joan is the type of girl that knows she's ugly but tries so hard to tell herself she's not. Then when she gets to chance to throw her friends under the bus so she can look better than them, she will do it no questions asked.