• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

6174 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sorry if I sound like an ignorant ass but what's the hype about a Leica? Why spend so much if you already have a svit ton of cameras?

The pic just look generic to me. Like all the photos Joan takes.

Screenshot_20181127-104254~2.png

And now I'm worried because I don't know if our girl will be able to carry with her two vlogging cameras and now her Instagram camera lol

Leica's film cameras are known for being timeless and extremely well made, like it'll last you maybe up 50+ years if you take great care of it. But digitals Leicas like Joan's are a waste of money in my opinion, only because a digital camera can only last you so long.

But I personally think Leica in general is a very niche brand and I mostly see rich people using them as toys (especially the digital ones). Their film cameras are super popular in the photography community though 

Edited by flulffyomurice

Posted

Sorry if I sound like an ignorant ass but what's the hype about a Leica? Why spend so much if you already have a svit ton of cameras?

The pic just look generic to me. Like all the photos Joan takes.

Screenshot_20181127-104254~2.png

And now I'm worried because I don't know if our girl will be able to carry with her two vlogging cameras and now her Instagram camera lol

i honestly think taking with iPhone doesn't make any difference :hmm: i guess she's just buying LeicaQ for the sake of buying, trying to "hype" herself up.

Posted

full offense but this is what were getting??? That's what she bought the Leica for??? How about learning how to take good, interesting photos? What's the point of having a super high res photo ( which means nothing since Instagram reduces it anyways i think????) When it's bland as fuck?.....

(ngl I'm a little salty because girl can randomly spend thousands on a camera while having no talent while I'm not sure how to pay for my families christmas presents...)

ugh mte! also how unfortunate is it for joan that this is actually one of her better pics lmfao

Posted (edited)

Omg her korean pronunciation at 13:40 of the best of 2018 video is horrendous. I didn’t understand her the first time or even the second time (I think she wants to say 훌륭해 but it sounds like she’s saying 훌룡해. I’m not certain wtf she’s trying to say and she subs nothing cuz she’s too laZy to edit) and wtf is 매력적역 . She sounds illiterate lol!

I wonder why she thinks she doesn’t have dark circles... 

Is it not embarrassing to suck at korean this much for a korean American who has been living in Korea for the past 3?4? Years??

Quote from the vid

gentler area of your face 

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

Instead of wasting all this money on cameras and name brand bags and clothes Joan, how about spending some money and take some Korean and English classes? goodness. Oh wait she's too busy to care 

Posted

Who's not surprised she watched racist jeffree star? After all shes bffs with racist edward avila 

Posted

I get it. It's her money, she can spend it however she wants. But, with the amount of Youtube views/subscribers that Joan gets, there's no way she can afford to spend this much money on expensive items in a short period of time. Bag: Louie Vuitton - Epi Nano Alma at $1,200.00.

Screen_Shot_2018-12-01_at_1.24.13_PM.thu

Posted

god she has the ugliest shoes 

Posted

I get it. It's her money, she can spend it however she wants. But, with the amount of Youtube views/subscribers that Joan gets, there's no way she can afford to spend this much money on expensive items in a short period of time. Bag: Louie Vuitton - Epi Nano Alma at $1,200.00.

Screen_Shot_2018-12-01_at_1.24.13_PM.thu

I see her fashion sense is still horrible. I mean come on seriously Joan? Maybe some converses and a backpack would be better than an LV bag and some pair of red designer sneakers.

Posted

are joan's parents together? separated? divorced? sorry if it's too private to ask.

Posted

I see her fashion sense is still horrible. I mean come on seriously Joan? Maybe some converses and a backpack would be better than an LV bag and some pair of red designer sneakers.

I thought those were white flats on that screenshot? I personally like it when people combine classy with sporty so I actually rly like that outfit albeit I have no fashion sense

Posted (edited)

that outfit makes her look like some new money college girl with zero taste and it's giving me the worst indigestion rn.

Edited by sand guardian

Posted

I thought those were white flats on that screenshot? I personally like it when people combine classy with sporty so I actually rly like that outfit albeit I have no fashion sense

I mean, there's still a way to create the look you're describing. Rihanna does it all the time. Even Kylie Jenner (who I'm not even a fan of) can pull it off well. But with Joan, it's not even the type of outfit all the time, it's the WAY she wears it. She never compliments her features, only makes them awkward. Some people can rock even the UGLIEST attire that I'd never be seen in public with, simply because they know HOW (G-Dragon comes to mind). Joan, imo, does not. 

Posted

she cant even buy nice expensive clothes.. if you are gonna buy an expensive stuff, do it right and rock it right. sheesh.

Posted

she cant even buy nice expensive clothes.. if you are gonna buy an expensive stuff, do it right and rock it right. sheesh.

I agree. If you're gonna buy designer buy something more classic. One you get a lot more wear out of and two it will be easier to sell if you ever want to sell it off later on cause "trendy" pieces can become old very quickly, but most of the designer things she's bought I've seen her buy/wear was something trendy/blackpink wore.

That hoodie outfit posted before isn't the worst thing she's worn but imo Joan can't do "cool" or "edgy" fashion but she tries to and it just looks tryhard and very awkward on her most of the time.