• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

youtube Joankeem / Joanday

5678 posts in this topic

Posted

Interesting. I didn't realise she had a large british following.

Posted

One of her vlogs autoplayed for me on Youtube and at the 2:05 mark or so she holds up a receipt at the Stylenanda pink cafe and says, "Gotta keep all the receipts for taxes, right? (So much work.)" LOL Give me a damn break, Joan, you're at a cafe getting coffee and sweets and hanging out with your friends but yea, organizing receipts like anyone else would have to do for the same purposes is so hard, right lol

Posted

One of her vlogs autoplayed for me on Youtube and at the 2:05 mark or so she holds up a receipt at the Stylenanda pink cafe and says, "Gotta keep all the receipts for taxes, right? (So much work.)" LOL Give me a damn break, Joan, you're at a cafe getting coffee and sweets and hanging out with your friends but yea, organizing receipts like anyone else would have to do for the same purposes is so hard, right lol

omg do you mean she saved the receipt for a cafe so that she could get a tax return (since she can likely swing it that she went there "for work" and therefore get it covered....just like editing at home can get you returns on your rent) and shes complaining about the effort of merely KEEPING a receipt???????

im telling yall idc what joan says i WANT her life of lazy luxury

Posted

omg do you mean she saved the receipt for a cafe so that she could get a tax return (since she can likely swing it that she went there "for work" and therefore get it covered....just like editing at home can get you returns on your rent) and shes complaining about the effort of merely KEEPING a receipt???????

im telling yall idc what joan says i WANT her life of lazy luxury

I like how even Sunny looked at her like she was ridiculous and pointed out that she can automate the receipts electronically... 

Posted

I feel like large is subjective.

Posted

Lol no thanks 😂

I don't get why the image they attached is so blurry? 

Screenshot_20181116-221059_Twitter.jpg

Edit: they had to post the tweet like 5 times 😂😂😂😂 but they finally managed to upload the larger non blurry version lol 

IMG_20181116_221520.jpg

You'd be surprised like it's not as big as say some of the Asian countries she goes to but the last meet and greet she did in London had 40-50 people turn up to from the looks of her vlog. Also, have people seen what she will be doing in London? supposedly she'll be giving her all her beauty secrets during a beauty talk. I seriously want to know what tips she can give that actually work because I wouldn't want to pay £15 for that alongside a q&a and meet and greet. However, if you have the money and want to feel more intimate with Joan then you can pay £35 to have Korean lunch with her alongside 11 other people. Though by the looks of it you have to already by a  Inspire Me Korea customer to be able to purchase tickets to go to any of the events as they ask to see a receipt. 

Posted

You'd be surprised like it's not as big as say some of the Asian countries she goes to but the last meet and greet she did in London had 40-50 people turn up to from the looks of her vlog. Also, have people seen what she will be doing in London? supposedly she'll be giving her all her beauty secrets during a beauty talk. I seriously want to know what tips she can give that actually work because I wouldn't want to pay £15 for that alongside a q&a and meet and greet. However, if you have the money and want to feel more intimate with Joan then you can pay £35 to have Korean lunch with her alongside 11 other people. Though by the looks of it you have to already by a  Inspire Me Korea customer to be able to purchase tickets to go to any of the events as they ask to see a receipt. 

I may have have gone to this like a year ago but not now ¬_¬ I didn't realise she had so many fans here either lol

Posted

She’s gonna copy scene by scene that one video on Lisa’s channel

Posted

She’s gonna copy scene by scene that one video on Lisa’s channel

Looking forward for her Lisa 'inspired' scene...

Posted

Is this going to be another camera she never uses because its too heavy (like her white canon- I think it was an M10) or doesn't have a front facing mic (like her G7)? That camera looks bulky and heavy which I can't imagine Joan wanting to tote around all the time. At any rate, I hope she uses it after dropping that much money on it. 

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2018-11-18_at_1.07.00_AM.thuDbZcAn9U0AAWfcN.thumb.jpg.a2fcc9efd97d7f

LOL y'all, what's new?

I feel this will be a dumb excuse to buy a designer bag that can fit her vlogging cameras and her instagram camera lol

Edited by MistahMistah666

Posted

Oh my god who buys a Leica for the express purpose of posting on Instagram