youtube Joankeem / Joanday

3819 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone needs to hire a stylist for Joan. Buying and wearing clothes based off of what one kpop idol is wearing is not cute. 'Fashion guru' where? She's literally copying someone elses' style, where's the creativity?

And doesn't she know that idols have people that create outfits for them to wear on stage and at public events? Most of the time they don't have much of a say as to what they wear :| and it's not like they get to keep those outfits too

I really wish Q2Han would style her for a week. Not because I love their style or anything, but I do think they have a good eye sometimes for putting things together, they know how to make things look good. 

Posted

I really wish Q2Han would style her for a week. Not because I love their style or anything, but I do think they have a good eye sometimes for putting things together, they know how to make things look good. 

I agree. I think Joan has better facial features than the twins but she just doesn't know how to style herself.

On the topic of Ashley introducing Joan to Blackpink, will Joan actually want to be friends with Blackpink or even want Blackpink to know she exists? If I was that obsessed with someone and was copying all their outfits and buying identical clothes, I wouldn't want the person to know me because I would be so embarrassed and ashamed of being such a creep. Maybe I won't be embarrassed if I'm 5 years younger, but I'm 5 years older... It's not even cute. 

Posted

I agree. I think Joan has better facial features than the twins but she just doesn't know how to style herself.

On the topic of Ashley introducing Joan to Blackpink, will Joan actually want to be friends with Blackpink or even want Blackpink to know she exists? If I was that obsessed with someone and was copying all their outfits and buying identical clothes, I wouldn't want the person to know me because I would be so embarrassed and ashamed of being such a creep. Maybe I won't be embarrassed if I'm 5 years younger, but I'm 5 years older... It's not even cute. 

Most teenagers can't afford what Blackpink wears anyway, so they have to be savvy and get the style but not the price. 

Posted

Not sure if anyone's seen Coco's newest vlog but the first half she was with Joan and Christine. At the beginning Coco says Joan got her SK-II as a bday gift.

And you hear Joan say "she only uses SK-II soooo" and she made a face that seemed like she didn't want to get it for Coco. Even the tone in her voice when she said tha was like judgey. Judgemental Joan will be my new nickname for her.

Joan, you only buy Gucci, Chanel, and whatever expensive brand name Jennie wears soooooo don't be such a hypocrite.

Posted

Not sure if anyone's seen Coco's newest vlog but the first half she was with Joan and Christine. At the beginning Coco says Joan got her SK-II as a bday gift.

And you hear Joan say "she only uses SK-II soooo" and she made a face that seemed like she didn't want to get it for Coco. Even the tone in her voice when she said tha was like judgey. Judgemental Joan will be my new nickname for her.

Joan, you only buy Gucci, Chanel, and whatever expensive brand name Jennie wears soooooo don't be such a hypocrite.

I would think Joan is a generous friend if she just kept quiet. I use SK-II and I think it's effective. Coco probably saw good results from it which is why she stuck to the same brand. It's better than Joan who only uses sponsored skincare products which does nothing for her skin. 

Posted

I would think Joan is a generous friend if she just kept quiet. I use SK-II and I think it's effective. Coco probably saw good results from it which is why she stuck to the same brand. It's better than Joan who only uses sponsored skincare products which does nothing for her skin. 

pffff maybe joan should start using sk II and maybe her skin will improve

Posted

pffff maybe joan should start using sk II and maybe her skin will improve

maybe if they sent it to her for free xD

Posted

Joan and Dabit actually kinda look good together. 

Posted

i MAY have just made an account to say joan's got competition:

DiiXOh1UEAAEv5V.jpg