youtube Joankeem / Joanday

3824 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok... so I stumbled upon this video:

So according to this, "she's insecure and needs a lot of validation". Second half of the vid doesn't really apply to well to Joan... Ok, maybe her H&M hating ass.

This is 100% Joan!

Posted

she looks too elongated, she reminds me of kwangsoo. 

IMG_9091.PNG

Posted

IMG_9091.PNG

I'd like the outfit more if she wore a better top lol

And, a little nitpicky, but her feet look kinda long compared to the rest of her body

Posted

IMG_9091.PNG

Probably the angle but, her head look a little bit disproportionate to her body :\ 

Posted

IMG_9091.PNG

She looks so weird and disproportionate ... It's not even a good photo. She looks shapeless... Is that why she looks bad in every outfit? 

Posted

Idk I like that outfit, I agree a different top would elevate it but her face and posture makes it awkward. Release some tension on your shoulders, Joan....

Posted

Joan isn't really ugly, but she's not pretty either. She's just average, and I think the comparisons to idols such as Joy and every member of Blackpink make her seem more unattractive than she is. Her body seems really long in that photo, and her head doesn't look as big as it usually does for some reason. It's actually one of her better photos as she's not making a weird "model" face or posing too strangely. 

Posted

The picture looks a bit edited. She usually has short arms and a really big head. Her legs aren't that long either. They are skinny, but not really long. Something about that picture is off. 

Posted (edited)

InShot_20180319_193038233.jpg

She most likely did a y-skew edit or used a photo editing app to elongate the torso and legs. Notice how the tiles behind her calves look abnormally elongated vertically. I tried to "restore" the photo so it looks less slenderman-ish. 

Edited by cagalli

Posted

InShot_20180319_193038233.jpg

She most likely did a y-skew edit or used a photo editing app to elongate the torso and legs. Notice how the tiles behind her calves look abnormally elongated vertically. I tried to "restore" the photo so it looks less slenderman-ish. 

The one you restore definitely looked better. Can't believe Ashley commented 'its all.about the angles' hahahhaa. Anyone watching Joan long enough knows her legs aren't that long and her head isn't that small😂

Posted

Yeah, it looks way more accurate in the restored picture. Still maybe a tiny bit off, but that could actually be the angle. The thing is that even though her legs look a lot longer in the first picture, it doesn't look nice because her torso is soooo long as well! If you imagine her standing there just in her underwear (non sexually, of course) and look at her stomach, it would be sooo extremely long and stretched out! I don't even know where her bellybutton or waist would be located in the first picture. It almost looks like separate pictures of her legs, torso and head glued together.

Posted

Been lurking here but made an account for this.

Guys, I think its totally fine criticizing her contents, her lack of effort, language skill, style, creativity etc... I myself unsubscribed last year. But lately a lot of post in this topic have been attacking her physical appearances (face, facial features, body - things that she was born with), which is honestly not cool. No one, especially women, deserves such judgement, including Joan. I know i’m nobody here but please, restrain yourself from making such kind of comments. 

Posted

ugh the khaki jacket with the navy jeans and black boots, I CAIN'T