• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Dead thread pls delete

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

- Dead thread - 

Edited by imfancy

Posted

3736 subscribers, joined 37minutes ago. Suspicious

Posted

3736 subscribers, joined 37minutes ago. Suspicious

What's so suspicious about that? LOL tbh I didn't know she had that amount of subscribers, she seemed to have more since she's working with so many big brands. Anyway, I was searching about some other youtubers when I chanced upon this forum, couldn't find a thread on her so I created one to find out what others think, Detective Agasshi LOLS. 

Posted (edited)

---

Edited by roska

Posted

What's so suspicious about that? LOL tbh I didn't know she had that amount of subscribers, she seemed to have more since she's working with so many big brands. Anyway, I was searching about some other youtubers when I chanced upon this forum, couldn't find a thread on her so I created one to find out what others think, Detective Agasshi LOLS. 

IMG_2994.thumb.GIF.5575974a847aeac23ed96

Posted

It's suspicious because you have about 3 content counts and yet you already making threads about some small youtuber. You could easily be her trying advertise but hopefully you aren't because that would mean you are dense enough to post yourself to a GOSSIP forum. 

Posted

BUt gUyZz iTz nit a selF pOsT!1! Q

Posted

girl has 288 followers on instagram wtf. pls lock this thread 

Posted

Well... what's so special about her? Youtube is full of make-up. Good editing isn't enough of a good reason for me to watch someone's videos.

+ listened to 2 covers, just... nope. 

Damnnn I actually don't know, probably good editing is pleasing to my eyes. But I was drawn in by her covers and her "realness" perhaps? I like that she actually points out bad points about a sponsored product LOL most youtubers out there would only praise their sponsored goods like there's no tomorrow. 

It's suspicious because you have about 3 content counts and yet you already making threads about some small youtuber. You could easily be her trying advertise but hopefully you aren't because that would mean you are dense enough to post yourself to a GOSSIP forum. 

LOLS ok let me tell you, I'm not her :D. Now this, is seriously cracking me up, is making threads a big deal in this forum? I was just searching on xoxkrnangl101xox and JoanKeem, and both doesn't seem to have a thread either, do correct me if not I shall make one for them AND, you can go ahead and think I'm them too.xD

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by mislaid
My amazing spelling.

Posted

It's just, people who get postes here must have a kind of big following, not necessarily 100000 but a lil. So there is something relevant to talk about. And they have some influence on people.

Posting a basic youtuber with a really small following? Nope. Doesn't work like this. 

And you having a low content count and you joining just shortly and posting her (I repeat, with a small following and nothing too special), is suspicious. 

Screenshot_2016-07-21-21-25-04-1.thumb.p

Oh well, my bad. I thought it could be "Just anyone you want to discuss about.", moreover I got to know her from her covers which has 40k to 50k over views. Like I mentioned, I didn't even notice the number of subscribers she has. I just liked her vids and have been binge-watching her so thought it would be nice to discuss about her. 

Again, it's so silly that people thinks I'm her. Like, the people here are trying so hard to create a "gossip"/"drama". Unfortunately, I'm no Youtuber, just someone who likes to read more about the Youtubers I like. :D

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by mislaid