• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Lindsay Woods

218 posts in this topic

Posted

8E6F524F-BCEB-4C20-8A30-2AC76DC5DAA8.thu:doge: 

i am dying lmfao

Posted

i am dying lmfao

limão 

When I think she went through actual procedures to look like this I loose my shit 😂

Posted

Lindsay Woods, who plays the rich on the internet for her followers, requested emergency aid, destined for the poor and without income, to pay for her perks and purchases to continue to be rich. I have no problem asking for help if you really need it, but have the decency to be transparent with your followers, don't be lying about what you are and about things you DON'T HAVE.

This is a print of the site where you can see, using the person's CPF, who requested this assistance and here we have proof that they did. When asked about this, she blocks people and deletes their comments.

20200706_191659.jpg

Posted

IMG_20200708_213645.jpg

IMG_20200708_213740.jpg

Posted

these days she was saying that apart from influencing jobs she had other sources of income,  she doesn’t have a formal job, or maybe she doesn’t expose that other job. An apartment in the region where she lives and the price of the condominium is certainly worth money. she doesn't speak with her family, I can't imagine earning money from them. The aesthetic procedures  worth a lot, she should not gain this for free

Yes, you do art and your face is NOT facetuned, we all believe it Kelly.

This girl is completely delusional!

and her personality is SHIT to complete the combo

She needs to get over herself, yeah you had a lot of teens doing fake profiles with your emo photos on orkut ten years ago and you have been trying to milk it since then.

Thats about it, Kelly, all your career summarized. 

Btw, she has no YouTube money, no sponsors, no job, her family has no money, she has no important contacts and she lives in a very expensive apartment in a expensive city by herself. Hm, I wonder how she’s paying for it, it’s definitely not with her lipstick collection money for sure, that’s her only known source of income......... I don’t believe AT ALL this dumb fuck face would have investments in real state or actions of any type from when she was getting some cash with her online presence back in the day. 

Just waiting till the day she’ll expose her sugaring/SW life as a desperate attempt to get views or hoping she’ll be the next Bruna Surfistinha  (to only be ignored... as always) 🍿

Posted (edited)

these days she was saying that apart from influencing jobs she had other sources of income,  she doesn’t have a formal job, or maybe she doesn’t expose that other job. An apartment in the region where she lives and the price of the condominium is certainly worth money. she doesn't speak with her family, I can't imagine earning money from them. The aesthetic procedures  worth a lot, she should not gain this for free

She has no views or sponsors so no money, her “influencer job” is not really a job. 
I also saw her talking about another source of income but it’s sure she doesnt have a formal job because:

01) she has no diploma, she doesn’t know how to do anything, ZERO working experience at 26 years old, can’t commit with deadlines or separate her personal life from “professional” life

02) she makes a HUGE deal and calls herself a workaholic whenever she does a video or she cleans the house like if this was the hardest thing on earth, if she had a job she’d know what she does is a joke, she would throw a HUGE FIT if she had a 9-5 job

But then again, her family also don’t have money, no way they could pay her expensive flat

Sources of income don’t grow from the ground like this, specially not for someone that burns all bridges and is a lazy entitled brat.

When she broke up with her friends Lua and that hairdresser guy that was living with her (she was COMMANDING him to make all the house tasks - like what she did with her ex Rodrigo- then they had a disagreement and when he came back from working she had just “evicted him” and not allowed him to come back in and pickup his things. He had no place to go) and made a video and several stories bashing then, they gave a hint she was already into prostitution and if she kept attacking them they would expose her, but they didn’t went further with those back and forth online fight and finally left Lindsay alone (which was the opposite of what she wanted - attention)

If she had money from any other source she’d be bragging about it and how she’s such a “business woman“ and shit

Edited by Astrid

Posted

She has no views or sponsors so no money, her “influencer job” is not really a job. 
I also saw her talking about another source of income but it’s sure she doesnt have a formal job because:

01) she has no diploma, she doesn’t know how to do anything, ZERO working experience at 26 years old, can’t commit with deadlines or separate her personal life from “professional” life

02) she makes a HUGE deal and calls herself a workaholic whenever she does a video or she cleans the house like if this was the hardest thing on earth, if she had a job she’d know what she does is a joke, she would throw a HUGE FIT if she had a 9-5 job

But then again, her family also don’t have money, no way they could pay her expensive flat

Sources of income don’t grow from the ground like this, specially not for someone that burns all bridges and is a lazy entitled brat.

When she broke up with her friends Lua and that hairdresser guy that was living with her (she was COMMANDING him to make all the house tasks - like what she did with her ex Rodrigo- then they had a disagreement and when he came back from working she had just “evicted him” and not allowed him to come back in and pickup his things. He had no place to go) and made a video and several stories bashing then, they gave a hint she was already into prostitution and if she kept attacking them they would expose her, but they didn’t went further with those back and forth online fight and finally left Lindsay alone (which was the opposite of what she wanted - attention)

If she had money from any other source she’d be bragging about it and how she’s such a “business woman“ and shit

If she really is into prostitution that's sad... They really talked about that? I can't remember. 

The sadest part is that she want everyone to belive she lives a live she doesn't have.

Posted

If she really is into prostitution that's sad... They really talked about that? I can't remember. 

The sadest part is that she want everyone to belive she lives a live she doesn't have.

And the funniest part is that no one believes it 😂