• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Lindsay Woods

218 posts in this topic

Posted

Lindsay Woods received an eviction order and it looks like the princess will have to return to the damp, simple room at her parents' house, which she has always despised so much.
The bitch goes back to the bottom again.
This is called karma, bitch! xD

Posted

"i am not going to expose my life again on the internet" smh

the way she talks about her 15-day boyfriend is just pitiful.

this is probably the same issue that happened to all her previous boyfriends. when they are together, her life revolves around them, the moment they break up she pretends that she is all mature and doesn't need no man, but we all know that 1 day after start dating someone new she will shove her "love" down to our throats 

Captura de Tela 2020-06-27 às 19.02.46.png

"Look at you, boy, I invented you"

says the woman who was recently with a 30-something who has years of work experience, studied a lot, was married once, has a daughter, travels the world and doesn't seem the type to feel the need to show off every single detail of his life on the internet. Meanwhile, she was begging for his attention when she did that awkward af livestream, it was visible he was uncomfortable and only wanted to chill (she was talking about his fucking penis to her underage audience ffs)

Posted

I don't even know what is going on with her life, but is sure isn't that she is "sooo worried and sad" about everything that's happening in the world right now. But she keeps saying this whenever she appears disheveled and sad in her stories. And she always says how people tell her she is like an emotional sponge and that she feels the pain of others. I bet no one ever said this to her.

Posted

Next video after having a mental breakdown because of ruining another relationship: IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN THAT NEEDS NO MAN

Like always 

Ruins relationship - mental breakdown - goes offline - comes back giving mental health advice - gets another man - ruins it all again

Ruins hair - mental breakdown-makes vídeo crying because of hair - ruins hair again

“hell is repetition” indeed

She sabotages herself, It's commom in people with mental illness, she claims she is borderline, but I think She has some narcissistic symptoms, bc Im bipolar with Borderline "traces" and I'm not like that. 

Lindsay is currently throwing herself a pity party on insta stories, saying her therapist looked at her channel and said she looked very strong (lol what) and then started to talk about how she sometimes ends a relationship but keeps recording videos, creating content even though she is hurt, because she respects her job. Is2g, bloggers and instagrammers are SO detached from reality, they think working on bad days is out of this world, like... This is fucking real life. EVERYONE keeps working even if they have gone through a bad breakup, suffered a loss in their family, or are not mentally ok in any one way or another. But the thing is, most people DON'T have the option to postpone their work, because they have a boss and fixed work hours. It sucks, but no blogger is special because they recorded a shitty video when they are sad uwu. You are still more privileged than most of your audience in this area. These people live inside a bubble where they are sooo hard-working and dedicated and special.
(I don't know how to spoiler on mobile, so I'm just going to warn you that the next paragraph is not only about Lindsay, but also another brazilian failed blogger that rubbed me the wrong way lately. Some may know the self claimed witch and "alt" blogger brunagadini. She became viral because of a meme from a video where she imitates a cat in a very weeby and cringy manner, like Venus' old videos lol. Anyway, she also uses her ~depression~ to justify her absolute lack of content, and appears from time to time on her instagram with millions of stories talking about how she is not feeling well, but is planning a lot of content, is writing up ideas for videos, planning outfits (???) to bring to her public. People like them think they are a gift to the earth, and that taking weeks to come up with a single video idea (that always ends up being a shitty old trend or a haul video, because "alt" people on social media have nothing else to talk about besides mass produced shitty clothing from, idk, dollskill) deserves 20 insta stories talking about hard work and what they are doing for their fans. No one fucking cares. You are not putting any effort, damn. As a bonus, brunagadini decided to make a LOT of insta stories about her weight gain due to anxiety attacks (?), how she misses her body from before the weight gain, basically glorifying thinness and being so fucking triggering, but still thinking it's super important to shove this on her followers' faces)
Beauty bloggers live in another reality.

I know some people really uses their mental illnesses as an excuse for shit behaviors, but it's kinda psychophobic to say it's an excuse, many people with disorders have some moments of psychosis and paranoia when they totally lose control. Im an example, when I get angry I could say the most awful words to the person I love the most, but Thank God I have been taking my meds and going to therapy so I'm more controlled lol

I hope she may find some help one day or decide herself she needs therapy. 

"Look at you, boy, I invented you"

says the woman who was recently with a 30-something who has years of work experience, studied a lot, was married once, has a daughter, travels the world and doesn't seem the type to feel the need to show off every single detail of his life on the internet. Meanwhile, she was begging for his attention when she did that awkward af livestream, it was visible he was uncomfortable and only wanted to chill (she was talking about his fucking penis to her underage audience ffs)

OMFG! I know many nonsense people, but not the worst of them would talk about their bfs penis or gf vagina! Man Hahahahs

He looks much older then her, more mature... he must've noticed how childish she is. 

That's sad bc to have a healthy life and relationships she must accept that she has to change and move on, she is not a teenager anymore. She can have the appearance she wants, looks like she is 12, but she should behave as a 26yo girl!

jesus...

Screenshot_20200521-013429~2.png

jesus...

Screenshot_20200521-013429~2.png

She certainly sees herself much different from reality... I think most of the bloggers and influencers that I know have dysmorphia, It's not good looking at all!! Giant mouth, tiny nose, large eyes with fantasy color lenses, very large jaw and arched eyebrows... everything that looks good in some people put together in just one face ends up looking weird.

And please can someone explain to me wtf is foxy eyes?

Posted

I know some people really uses their mental illnesses as an excuse for shit behaviors, but it's kinda psychophobic to say it's an excuse, many people with disorders have some moments of psychosis and paranoia when they totally lose control. Im an example, when I get angry I could say the most awful words to the person I love the most, but Thank God I have been taking my meds and going to therapy so I'm more controlled lol

I'm mentally ill too (in fact we have a very similar diagnosis lol I feel you)

those bloggers thrive on asspats, attention (good or bad) and only bring out their diagnosis to deflect valid criticism, or to have a free pass to be generally awful human beings, and expect praise from their audience for doing something THEY decided to do (while being very tone-deaf and ignoring that a lot of their followers also deal with mental issues and probably don't even get to choose to take some time off work or wake up 9 am to go for a walk to clear their minds).

If you do shitty stuff because of a mental illness, then you have to take responsibility for what you've done and try to use it to grow as a person. Lindsay once made a huge deal about a backpack that had something about border written on it (I think it didn't even have to do with borderline, but with frontiers), but she herself plays up the "psycho and crazyyy" persona whenever she can, as if mental illnesses were accessories or substitutes for a personality. 

If you are an influencer, you have to take care because a lot of stuff you put out there can trigger members of your audience, or contribute to the stigma and stereotypes around mental illness (and not only that, we can talk about the quarantine stuff and how they can shape their audiences to think it's ok to go out because they were safe. Not everyone will be safe, and more people going out needlessly means more chances of infection, less hospital beds for people who actually tried their best etc). But these people live in a world where only their health matters, they don't actually take a second to think about the consequences of their words to their young audience.

I don't feel sorry for people like this.

Posted

Also, I don't doubt she goes to therapy. But she wants to get enablers, not help. The professionals she has tagged or made videos with are the kind of people that have an instagram page to post cliche motivational quotes and good vibes shit. It's not enough for someone with a diagnosis of BPD. This is where the "I'm a being of light, I deserve love and appreciation always, and everyone who disagrees with me is toxic and deserves to eat shit :alpacacrush:" BS comes from lol. I don't think she does ACTUAL adequate therapy for her issues. And if I remember correctly, her ex friends said she lied about this (but I can't back this up right now). 

And... I thought everyone agreed on this... You shouldn't name your meds when you are an influencer. But she tweets about taking pills (bordering on romanticizing) and says their names all the fucking time. It's irresponsible as fuck.

Posted

Lindsay Woods recebeu uma ordem de despejo e parece que a princesa terá que retornar ao quarto úmido e simples da casa dos pais, que ela sempre desprezou tanto.
A cadela volta ao fundo novamente.
Isso se chama karma, vadia! xD

Really?lol 

Posted

Lindsay Woods received an eviction order and it looks like the princess will have to return to the damp, simple room at her parents' house, which she has always despised so much.
The bitch goes back to the bottom again.
This is called karma, bitch! xD

Wait what? What did I miss? The last thing I saw it was her saying she’d maybe come back to her parents house because she was missing them (thing no one will but because she let very clear how much she despises her family)

dude, give us the milk, where she posted she was evicted? 🍼🥛🐮

Posted

I have impressions with some of her messages, but those impressions can compromise me, because I know there are people taking posts from the site to share on Twitter (@ "euvouexporela2") and I would not want it to leak to another media channel (if that were the case, I would have done it myself). About the eviction order, I received the audio from Lindsay talking about it.

I have many other things, including prints from other Lindsay works B|, but they are also things that can leak and cause a lot of problems.

Sorry!

Posted

This piece of shit was complaining to a girl (that was talking about big brands that do not pay influencers properly to have their products posted on their IG) that she had the same problem, and almost got cancelled because of it. But this functional illiterate called Lindsay should not know that a brand that sells its products on ELO7 and has only 4k followers have no conditions to pay an influencer. Btw, she is a liar, the girl had asked her to publish about her brand as soon as she sent the crown.

lindsaylixo3.png

lindsaylixo.png

lindsaylixo2.jpg

Posted

SAVE_20200702_115518.jpg

Posted

SAVE_20200702_115518.jpg

Savage 😂

Posted

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-02 at 19.47.53.jpeg

Posted

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-02 at 19.47.53.jpeg

She looks like a cheap version of debora cecchetto and thats not good because DC already looks like trash 

Posted

8E6F524F-BCEB-4C20-8A30-2AC76DC5DAA8.thu:doge: