• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Lindsay Woods

209 posts in this topic

Posted

.Summary (From Chocological)

• Her real name is Kelly
  • She already scammed people
  • In 2015 she runned away from home and went live with her boyfriend (she shared her store with this guy, i guess)
  • She exposed a lot of things of her family, her mother obviously don't liked it and made an video with 18 min about it.
  • Both of them took the videos down
  • She lied about a lot of things, where she lived, eye color, photoshop, almost everything in her life.

Youtube / Personal Website

Also this is her:

++(23).jpg

Posted

I think you put this in the wrong section

Posted (edited)

This should be in the online personalities.

I know hear because all the scam she did in her online store and the living doll thing. Her contantly change of styles and the fight between her and her mother in internet.

Btw quick summary

• Her real name is Kelly
  • She already scammed people
  • In 2015 she runned away from home and went live with her boyfriend (she shared her store with this guy, i guess)
  • She exposed a lot of things of her family, her mother obviously don't liked it and made an video with 18 min about it.
  • Both of them took the videos down
  • She lied about a lot of things, where she lived, eye color, photoshop, almost everything in her life.

Also this is her

++(23).jpg

Edited by Chocological

Posted (edited)

They say she makes very surgery plastic, uses colored lenses and Photoshop / Facetune in her pictures. Besides having already defaulted when she had a store and live fighting with her mother and sister.

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

Edited by news

Posted

I think you put this in the wrong section

Thank you for notifying me, I'm still new here.

Posted

This post has been moved to Online Personalities. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Oh how I waited for this topic.

Words are not enough to describe how much I hate her lips now. Totally ugly and exaggerated.

Fun thing, Lindsay gets extremely pissy and actually trew some hissy fits online after people started commenting on her Clow lips. Went in a blocking spree even as far as I know 

Posted

What with this big lips trend? Some girls go as far as looking like a pillow. What next? Big cheekbone implants? 

Posted (edited)

Like you can see in some pics, she used to go for the "alternative" style before jumping into the baddie/Kardashian instagirl aesthetic bandwagon. It started when she dyed her hair brown after years of having "colorful" hair colors, it's ok, I'm sure most of us here were emo, scene, weeaboos and stuff like that in some phase of our lives and got over it.

Buuut the icky part is the way she justified her change of style and hair, spilling some bullshit like "I did it because I've grown up", "I'm a mature woman now", basically saying that all alternative people are immature teens lol like I said, we all change, but that was really unecessary and kinda rude?? idk when honestly she only keeps changing to fit into the current trends, the proof is that before goin' Kardashian she was the Pastel Holographic Mermaid™

Edited by Morrigan

Posted

I was waiting for this too hahahaha her dramatic change is probably enough for her to deserve a topic here.

I remember her from a short period of time when she used to do a pastel gothic / dark makeup, I don't know if she's still doing it, i'm not a fan of her videos at all (I watched a few times only). But her lip injections... dude... they're not looking good...

I didn't know she scammed people, doesn't she has a makeup line or something? some lipsticks and such? with Tracta (I love Tracta, btw)

Posted (edited)

I didn't know she scammed people, doesn't she has a makeup line or something? some lipsticks and such? with Tracta (I love Tracta, btw)

From what i heard once she and her ex boyfriend had an online store and they didnt send the products, but her ex took all the blame, so idk

os batons dela são bem bons na real

Edited by mindy

Posted

Reviving a dead thread for say that she has just posted a before and after video of her bichectomy and it reminded me all the reasons why I think she looked much better before and now looks like a blow up doll. Also... what's the point of trying to show this surgery's result while still wearing contour? 

By the way I have to say how stupid it is that she's always giving excuses to why she's doing certain procedures. If you're getting plastic surgery, own it, be honest and say you're doing it because you don't like the feature. Lindsay said she had the bichectomy because she used to bite her cheeks, now is getting a rynoplasty while saying it's because of a deviated septum. >.>

Screenshot_20170303-175046.png

Posted (edited)

Reviving a dead thread for say that she has just posted a before and after video of her bichectomy and it reminded me all the reasons why I think she looked much better before and now looks like a blow up doll. Also... what's the point of trying to show this surgery's result while still wearing contour? 

By the way I have to say how stupid it is that she's always giving excuses to why she's doing certain procedures. If you're getting plastic surgery, own it, be honest and say you're doing it because you don't like the feature. Lindsay said she had the bichectomy because she used to bite her cheeks, now is getting a rynoplasty while saying it's because of a deviated septum. >.>

The "I BITE MY CHEEKS" excuse was THE THING. Seriously, how the hell could it be called a medical condition?

I was happy to see her thread here. I follow her for quite a while. I have a friend who works hard creating a youtube channel but she's a newbie. She tried to reach Lindsay and Lindsay was rude as hell, some of her fandom came to my friend's channel and called her names until she deleted the video where she'd addressed her. Nothing new, she always had many haters because of this type of attitude. She used to think she was the edgiest girl, the unique scene girl from Brazil, the first human doll or other bullshit like that. There was an orkut community pretty much like PULL who exposed many of the things that she now admits (her eye color, her real name, I don't know if she tells the truth about her editions because you can pretty much see the difference between her videos and her IG).  

I also remember the fight with her mother. My memory may fails me, but her mom took one of Lindsay's necklaces and she was furious about that. The two of them discussed and things got out of control because actually Lindsay never paid anything on her house and didn't respect the person who payed her bills (her mom, huge mistake, lol). I believe that's when came her sister calling her out. It was very childish to say the least. 

Edited by chekhov
typo

Posted

She did a rhinomodeling because she is afraid to do a real plastic surgery on her nose. About the issues in your photos, maybe they can be true or she is in the wave of anorixia, because she is very thin.

Since it has already made a video talking and saying and emailed without eating, fainting or anything, but deleted the video leaving only the post on your blog

Screenshot_2017-03-22-22-19-46-1.png

1490233409570.jpg

Screenshot_2017-03-22-22-36-23-1.png

Posted

I think she's back with her eating disorder. Honestly I was shocked when saw these wonder woman pics in my feed. It looks like she lost A LOT of weight, and in a very short time span. She honestly looked much better and healthier before