• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, I didn't wanna shit up the photo comparisons thred in case these are considered off topic. This is where we dump our edits of koti's pictures. I started doing these for fun, some of them are better than others. This one I just did now, I always wanted to deshoop this era of her pictures, which was when she still looked sorta pretty and before she got found out for the fraud she is lol. she actually isn't as good at editing as we thought, just because she managed to make herself look pretty doesn't mean it was good. She was trying to make herself look anime, but she shot herself in the foot doing that. 2017-02-09_16.59.04.thumb.jpg.4245a3cb6cshe still looks pretty in the second one. I feel so bad for her how much she must hate her own self!! 

dakota, i know youre not reading this or, maybe you are. Do some sheet masks, take a nap, start taking vitamins, do some exercises, eat some fruit. Do some face massages lol buy a humidifier, eat some protein. Start drinking green tea. Get out more, and smile more. Dont let people making fun of you get the better of you. Show them whos boss. And all of that is related to your looks. Read a book, get some hobbies, draw a different style than just kawaii ugly bug eyed girls. Other types of faces do exist and are just as capable of being beautiful. Youre too obsessed with looking like a child. She used to contour but she doesnt anymore, probably because to her wide face=youthful. She probably just thinks "eh, i can fix it in editing later." Also she shrinks her head so much. She has like, peter pan syndrome or something. 

I have another theory, on why Dakota edits the way she does. Her head is shaped more like the first head, but to her, the second one is the more desirable. Its a small difference but anyone who knows anything about faces know the smallest change in a millimetre can change someones face majorly. Its why some people have big faces compared to small, and to Dakota that's everything. Especially when she takes Pics with other models, not to sound like I'm fetishising Asians but they tend to be smaller and the models she poses with themselves to have naturally short round faces. She probably will get surgery. And she probably is depressed. me personally, when I stop caring about myself, no matter what weight I'm at, I start eating like crap and become a little malnourished which makes me bloated and it makes my skin look horrible. I'm trying to reverse it but I'm going at it on my own.  that's why I have all these theories, shes probably sedentary and depressed like me, with similar binge eating patterns. We can lose weight when we don't feel like eating and when we finally do we overdo it and our bodies try to hold on to every last nutriment lol it makes us look doughy and unhealthy. My muscles did atrophy for a while too, but I started trying to change myself within the past two years. Its tough but its better to start and make little changes than keep putting it off

1486682972487.jpg

Her forehead is kinda longer than that tbh but oh well, the jaw and chin are the area she edits the most anyway.

Edited by shucksboy

Posted (edited)

2017-02-12_04.33.35.thumb.jpg.704d7eb2cc

This is one of my better ones, I deshooped her and made her look how she actually does in real life. She was wearing circle lenses but I shrunk them lmao. Her face makes me angry though, her jaw shoop is unbalanced from the top half of her face, her nose is pointy and ugly, she gives herself bug eyes but doesn't wear eyeliner or mascara, her lips are disgustingly huge, and her aegyo sal is crazy. I'm glad she is so lulsy , I will never forget this part of my life where I did nothing with myself except fuck around on the Internet and edit pictures of some random insignificant girl. I am finally good at something.

I don't know why it keeps reuploading these pictures I fucking hate mobile can someone please tell me how to fix it 😠

Ll

2017-02-12_04.41.55.jpg

2017-02-12_04.44.17.jpg

Edited by shucksboy

Posted (edited)

This one isn't too horribly edited, but unnecessarily so. She probably thinks shes ugly, the extent she has to go to just to be comfortable with herself. She always shrinks her midface and shortens her chin. She does sort of look like a baby but in a bad way lol, like a big bloated wax baby.

2017-02-12_04.41.55.thumb.jpg.77f12120ff

Yeah, shes trying to make herself look younger. She doesn't look like a doll though, shes crossed over into goblin/smegol territory

2017-02-09_18.50.48.jpg

She kinds looks like keeks in this deshoop. Its crazy how much shrinking/shortening the face makes your eyes look bigger, no wonder she does it so much. Dakota please hire me to do your edits, I can make you look hot

2017-02-12_04.44.17.thumb.jpg.534457f41f

I edited her ten lbs skinnier. If only she would stop being so lazy, maybe she could actually look like this

2017-02-09_18.02.23.jpg

Actually it was probably more like five lbs. She must have been really bloated. I tried to turn one of her original shoops into one of her fetus shoops. Looks fucked, but at least she used to wear eye makeup

2017-02-09_18.59.59.jpg

I did this one so fast. How she looks in her shoops vs how she looks in real life

2017-02-09_19.07.57.jpg

This one is really hilarious. She just had to edit her face smaller than the girl next to her,  shes so petty lol. Dakota, actual models don't have to change every detail of their face just to capture beautifully in pictures. You try too hard. Get a new job

2017-02-09_19.15.07.jpg

Edited by shucksboy

Posted (edited)

Some people aren't self aware, she is one of those people. She should just get surgery and look like a botched kawaii monster, I don't even care anymore. there's no trying to explain logic to her.

2017-02-09_19.25.20.jpg

Edited by shucksboy

Posted

2017-02-09_21.27.56.thumb.jpg.39247b086fyou guys really ought to try this unshooping thing! Its a great deal of fun and she has so many selfies lol. I feel like she doesnt even look that horrible in her unedited state, if she had left her face alone she still would have gotten as many shares and likes on tumblr. The only real requirements for bring a "site model" or whatever is have nice skin and a good face and take interesting pictures and have good style. She fit all those requirements, but she had to take it a step further and become a porcelain flawless elf goddess with small head and perfect lips and giant eyes, she already had big eyes and a smallish face and decent skin and nice lips. She set herself up to those impossible standards, what did she think would happen when she showed her real face? And her chin, albeit pointy, and her forehead, though it may be big, are a part of her and she needs to accept them. Her face is super unbalanced when she makes her chin and jaw childishly small, that's why she looks like a goblin

Posted

2017-02-09_22.01.41.thumb.jpg.8bb5753034i think she looks so much cutee in the deshoop, its not cute to look like you are not human. I cant believe people buy her lie, she doesnt even understand face anatomy or proportions.

Her eyes were two different sizes in her version lol. I like the name chameleon queen,  its accurate and its clever, kinda like an homage to Jim Morrison. 

2017-02-09_22.25.58.jpg

Posted

1486707350669.thumb.jpg.e322f88924baecf3compared to Screenshot_2017-02-10-00-07-54.thumb.png

Posted (edited)

This was one of my favourite edits of her's,  back when I still thought it was even possible to look like this. Of course it was fake -.- 

2017-02-10_20.33.09.jpg

Edited by shucksboy

Posted

That arm curve in her version though 😅 I realise I made her fat, but when I see the candid unshooped pics she doesn't look skinny, so.... 

2017-02-10_20.31.41.jpg

Another chubby koti.  You cant hide from the truth forever kotex!

2017-02-10_20.30.54.jpg

Posted

Lol what a difference! 

2017-02-11_00.40.16.jpg

Posted (edited)

She doesn't care about accurate proportions or harmony of features, she only wants to have a shorter face and small chin and fool people into thinking that is what she looks like. Every time she makes a video like this, her features look all wobbly and skewed

2017-02-11_19.27.18.jpg

If she actually did look like this in real life, children would be afraid of her and the elderly would have heart attacks at the sight of her. How do people still like her selfies? Do people really find this sort of thing attractive? Look who I'm asking, the generation who made contouring and big blocky eyebrows the norm

2017-02-11_19.10.18.jpg

No wonder she has to edit this jay Leno chin so severely lol

2017-02-11_19.35.14.jpg

Edited by shucksboy

Posted (edited)

I kinda edited Kooter to what she originally looked like in 2012 (The infamous interview that her picture in the banner is based on.)

I'll put more pictures in if I feel like it.

article-2122177-1263A18F000005DC-459_306article-2122177-1263A18F000005DC-459_306

koot.thumb.png.055abfe71f3e4a82dc8967b8dmaxresdefault.thumb.jpg.0a95074fa12c7cb3

Note: There's an app called FotoForensics that lets you see where Kooter's or anyone's features are originally in the photo.

Here's an example gif I made:

download.thumb.gif.4512a4a94ceadf772541e

As you can see, the original placement of her facial features and etc are seen. Thus, this makes deshooping any pictures much less of a hassle. :P

Edited by smug mug

Posted

I did a deshoop of one of her gross creepy alien baby pics. She is getting more advanced in her fuckery but that doesn't mean she is getting better. She doesn' understand aesthetics at all. I literally think she might be going for a baby or a toddler sort of a look. She not only shortened her chin and forehead, but she also shrunk her midface which in my opinion, makes her look like a pug or like she has FAS.  Not to be mean but it's how she looks sometimes. I am actually bot sure if her nose is real or not, I feel like she may have gotten surgery on the tip and it doesn' look that great. She already had a short button nose . I think everyone suggesting she get surgery don't realise what they'e saying. Her bdd is so far gone she will get unnecessary surgeries and ruin her face permanently.  Or it could go fine but she will still never be satisfied. She already has a short enough face but she needs it to be shorter. She's already cute enough but she needs to be cuter. I feel like, in our society, girls are encouraged to try to be as perfect and sexy and possible and it's so unrealistic and damaging. It sucks comparing yourself to other girls. She can't just be content with her normal face, she has to be a super ultra kawaii elf goddess fairy. What she needs is therapy. I'm scared she'll never get better. All this because she doesn't wanna do some jumping jacks and take a multivitamin. 

Collage 2018-02-04 19_40_02.jpg

Posted

deshoop.png

her eyes are way too big

itried.png

itried3.png

itried4.png

Posted

itried5.png