• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Vic Mignogna

7506 posts in this topic

Posted

A sample of images from his Twitter account that make me uncomforable.

Hidden Content

Holy crap that first one though - That girl cannot be any older than fourteen. Then again I'm not surprised, Vic's always gave off this creepy vibe to me

:derp:

Posted

Jeez, I never knew about Funimation basically being a front/funding a Christian thing. Makes me feel gross in some ways, and how much fo a creep Vic is.
Glad he annoyed me, his VAing ruined some of my fav anime with their dubs. He just always sounds the same and plays every character like Ed, even when the personality is totally different(like Tamaki).

Posted (edited)

Lolcow has no chill

Screen_Shot_2017-06-12_at_1.45.14_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2017-06-12_at_1.46.55_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2017-06-12_at_1.47.08_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2017-06-12_at_1.58.17_PM.thu

Edited by mushroom

Posted

Anyone going to Otakon this year? Vic will be there.

A sample of images from his Twitter account that make me uncomforable.

Hidden Content

Screen_Shot_2017-08-12_at_10.37.35_AM.th

Posted

Vic-kun will be at the New York Comic Con on October 8th for a panel. His thing will be at 12:15pm to 1:15pm in room 1A10. Anyone going?

Oh and I found this...

Posted

How is this guy, the one who voiced my husband, such a... creep.

Image result for shiver anime gif

Posted (edited)

Vic-kun will be at the New York Comic Con on October 8th for a panel. His thing will be at 12:15pm to 1:15pm in room 1A10. Anyone going?

Oh and I found this...

im not going but im not supirsed hes gonna be there. id just say anybody under the age of 18 need to stay the fuck away from him.

How is this guy, the one who voiced my husband, such a... creep.

Image result for shiver anime gif

better question is how is someone with talent such a fucking creep and still has fans?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

I remember meeting him once at a convention when I was like 15/16 and cosplaying Meirin from Kuroshitsuji (so like, fairly tame maid outfit) and literally the first thing he did was hug me and go ~~you look so cuuuute~~ and when my friend was filming a panel at the same event he was like, really playing up the acting flirty thing to her camera? Both of those things were already kinda weird at the time but honestly made so much more icky sense after I found out about all the other stuff he had done/said a few years later.  

Thankfully he seems to be less and less relevant to voice acting these days (as far as I kno???) but it's still really uncomfortable that he's going to events where young attendees/fans are gonna be in a space for him to interact with.

Edited by hiba

Posted

Every once in a while I poke around online to see if other girls experienced what I did from this creep. While he was still living in Lynchburg, VA - where he’d graduated from Liberty University - he lured me to his house under the guise of wanting to “show me a new worship video he’d produced”. Next thing I knew he was shirtless and on top of me. I was 16 and stupid. He was 27 and so, SO slick. I got away, and he got away with it. Nobody in the “church world” wants to cause a stink about such things. He went to Houston soon after. Anyway, my point is ... when girls say things about him, believe them!! He’s been trying this shit for a LONG time.

Posted

Every once in a while I poke around online to see if other girls experienced what I did from this creep. While he was still living in Lynchburg, VA - where he’d graduated from Liberty University - he lured me to his house under the guise of wanting to “show me a new worship video he’d produced”. Next thing I knew he was shirtless and on top of me. I was 16 and stupid. He was 27 and so, SO slick. I got away, and he got away with it. Nobody in the “church world” wants to cause a stink about such things. He went to Houston soon after. Anyway, my point is ... when girls say things about him, believe them!! He’s been trying this shit for a LONG time.

Oh my god. Just when I thought Vic couldnt get any sicker..... That must have been horrifying.

Posted (edited)

what year was this?

and fuck him he shouldn't have gotten away with that! Fuck what anybody in the church (they are all hypocrate them damn selves so they really have no right to be pointing finger  or blaming people)  has to say. WTF  I always believe whatever any girl has to say about him because he always seem off in a creepy way 

Sorry that happen to you. It was so fucked up. 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

what year was this?

and fuck him he shouldn't have gotten away with that! Fuck what anybody in the church (they are all hypocrate them damn selves so they really have no right to be pointing finger  or blaming people)  has to say. WTF  I always believe whatever any girl has to say about him because he always seem off in a creepy way 

Sorry that happen to you. It was so fucked up. 

It was 28 years ago so it was 1989.

According to this site the statue of limitations on sexual assault (all kinds) in that state is none, and for the state of Texas it's none for minors, 10 years for assault, and 3 for other felony offenses https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA Resource Center/sol-for-sexual-assault-check-chart---final---copy.pdf?sfvrsn=2

But according to this one http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/state-civil-statutes-of-limitations-in-child-sexua.aspx "General statute of limitation for injuries to the victim is 2 years after the time of the injury. If the person at the time of the injury is a minor, the two-year time period will commence once that person comes of age.
D. Every action for injury to the person, whatever the theory of recovery, resulting from sexual abuse occurring during the infancy or incapacity of the person as set forth in subdivision 6 of § 8.01-249 shall be brought within 20 years after the cause of action accrues."

I'd go with what's stated in the second one as it was updated in may 2017 and the first one is from 2013.

I hope someone sues him soon, he's a stain on the community. But I can empathize with those who don't have any intention to.

Posted

Hidden Content

I hope so too because he's giving  the anime fandom a bad rep not to mention he giving up and coming Voice actor/actress a bad name as well.

I really hope he get caught but seeing how hes big and funimation might protect him (seeing how hes religious and they lowkey run/have a religous company) Plus the off chance of them not wanting to go up against some who is big and well know as  Vic

Posted

Absolutely disgusting, especially considering that the church world decided to sweep it all under the rug. I hope you’ve managed to process what happened at least little.

I refuse to believe that nobody at FUCKERYmation has heard about his creepy behavior

Posted

Hidden Content

I am so sorry this happened to you. Hopefully soon he will be brought to justice. (Given whats happening to Harvey Weinstein and Chris Savino hopefully someone will come forward soon.)