• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Vic Mignogna

9713 posts in this topic

Posted

I find it ironic he is taking on the persona of someone gay after hating on anything yaoi his fans did for him. 

Tinfoil hat time 

ok so what do you guys think about this what if this is the year he comes out as gay or bi? like we all know he isn't but he does it just as a ploy to say hes LGBTQ+ friendly and to get some of his old fame back? maybe this tiger king thing hes doing is the first step before he does something else and before we know it BAM! he announces over twitter that "he gay/bi" just to see what kind of reaction hes gonna get from the fans he has left. His alt right fan might be replused while his fan girls might flock back.

so let me know what you guys think

Posted

Tinfoil hat time 

Hidden Content

I can say that the LGBTQIA Community won't welcome him period. Considering his past, and his Sexual Abuse Allegations. Also owing the fact that Kevin Spacey tried to pull that same Spiel to get out of trouble.

Posted

Tinfoil hat time 

Hidden Content

Considering the few people adding him to Z grade projects are "Hating everyone instead of actually following the message" Christians? I doubt it. 

Posted

Vic is only ever going to be welcome in incel land. I'm telling you that only incels will welcome him into their group after all look at the cons that booked him before coronavirus. 

Posted

Yeah a lot of his fans have left and won't be coming back. Unless some are real stupid and do if he does claim he's bi/gay. I dunno.

Posted

What has happened with the trial and his career. I stopped paying attention after he lost the case and it was exposed that the internet lawyer was a con man.

Posted

What has happened with the trial and his career. I stopped paying attention after he lost the case and it was exposed that the internet lawyer was a con man.

Basically they wanted to appeal it but that's not happening specially not when they couldn't properly file things. 

Posted (edited)

You're not the only one. People with actual lives have since moved on while Vig stans are the ones trying to keep the drama alive.

He's attempting to appeal, but it's absolute crap. His career is now just appearances on Unlocked and a few shady cons.

Edited by Pierced Areolas

Posted (edited)

You're not the only one. People with actual lives have since moved on while Vig stans are the ones trying to keep the drama alive.

He's attempting to appeal, but it's absolute crap. His career is now just appearances on Unlocked and a few shady cons.

Don't forget the z-grade furry Chirstian stuff by Fantasy soft aka one dude who sits at home being a cringy bigot copying anime and saying creepy things about 11 year olds. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Yeah we've moved on pretty much. I've got other things to do I don't have time to obsess over Vic drama.

Posted

Yeah we've moved on pretty much. I've got other things to do I don't have time to obsess over Vic drama.

yeah let’s let the lickers scream into the ether. It’s pretty much over for Vic at this point. 

yeah let’s let the lickers scream into the ether. It’s pretty much over for Vic at this point. 

Posted

Yeah kiwifarms is still somewhat active, but far less than before. The way they keep beating the dead horse would be amusing if it weren't so sad

Posted

Yeah kiwifarms is still somewhat active, but far less than before. The way they keep beating the dead horse would be amusing if it weren't so sad

You'd think they'd shut up for a bit until something actually happens. 

Only way I'd be talking about something Vic related right now is if there was a Fantasy Soft thread b/c dude is a mess who can't handle people seeing through his lies. 

Posted (edited)

Only way I'd be talking about something Vic related right now is if there was a Fantasy Soft thread b/c dude is a mess who can't handle people seeing through his lies. 

Speaking of FantasySoft, after it was found that Vig was NOT involved in their projects (besides a couple lines recorded 6 years ago) and they were pushing his name for clout...

This is what the entire roster looks like now:

P_UrehM_emAb6ulP9ZdHNvGmaSfwwFSQocCUJnt7

...As opposed to 3 years ago:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170313143751/https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4241828/

1AhmfwsrNc1LCMqcqJBqiyL7wqp-Pb46uBsu1AvC

(Though another archive from last month shows a lot of actors had already jumped ship, including his friends Chuck and Todd)

-aQJoBo__gqtvuyO3vQF74FA2T4iEr0xqGQmLNNi

Edited by Pierced Areolas

Posted

They decided to dox screech yesterday

1ABA8139-C3F4-4D37-AA36-2E4EE44962F7.jpeg