• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9638 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess they miss some kind of dead line for something Vic filed

Not only that but according to this thread they were actually missing things too. 

Posted

Big yikes on them. But it's no surprise they missed something/were late in filing. As they always are.

And Screech has to put in his two cents, which is also no surprise.

Posted

Such enthusiasm from Rackets, guess the superchats are starting to dip. I've noticed it's mostly the same few people ISWV'ing in various twitter threads recently. Seems like even a lot of them are getting bored of the grift.

Posted

Such enthusiasm from Rackets, guess the superchats are starting to dip. I've noticed it's mostly the same few people ISWV'ing in various twitter threads recently. Seems like even a lot of them are getting bored of the grift.

I have a lot of ISWV people blocked, but I haven't seen/heard much lately, nor have I checked the Vig tags lately.

Posted

i guess they got bored with the grift or Screechs Vic bitch fit made them see that its not worth defending him any more or maybe meeting him in person and seeing him not be as enthused as he would be if they were girls/women made them stop defending him idk

Posted

i guess they got bored with the grift or Screechs Vic bitch fit made them see that its not worth defending him any more or maybe meeting him in person and seeing him not be as enthused as he would be if they were girls/women made them stop defending him idk

Or maybe they hopped onto whatever the new thing to rage over is. 

Posted

I am happy if they did because they are the most annoying people ever and I hope to never have them for fans. I don't think they would like the novel I'm writing anyway. 

Posted

I think it’s mostly now them bitching about the My Hero controversies and the Interspecies Reviewer stuff now. 

I think it’s mostly now them bitching about the My Hero controversies and the Interspecies Reviewer stuff now. 

Posted

I am happy if they did because they are the most annoying people ever and I hope to never have them for fans. I don't think they would like the novel I'm writing anyway. 

I really hope they did because I agree that they were the most annoying bunch and I got tired of their bitching really fast.

Posted

It's kind of nice to have some quiet, man shit got crazy at points. Has anyone heard about the other suit? I remember hearing there's one that's upcoming, with some of the women filing a suit.

Posted

It's kind of nice to have some quiet, man shit got crazy at points. Has anyone heard about the other suit? I remember hearing there's one that's upcoming, with some of the women filing a suit.

Its nice to have some quiet, and no i havent heard of this other lawsuit? whos filing it?

Posted (edited)

edit: double post on accident due to shit internet connection! please merge / delete aaaaah

Edited by jvcki

Posted

what's going on with BNHA? I know what's going on with the interviewer show but what're they freaking out about in BNHA?

Posted

what's going on with BNHA? I know what's going on with the interviewer show but what're they freaking out about in BNHA?

Dude almost name one of the newer character after a scientist who was apart of unit 731 and ended up giving a half assed apology and changing the name

Posted

The Apellant's brief was submitted today, and holy shit it's bad.

One particular lowlight: