• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Vic Mignogna

9705 posts in this topic

Posted

All this talk of Twitter follows and Vig's ego:

Wow he follows 6 people on Twitter! How magnanimous!

lQwXvtsgK7fgRzfVPTJrtMTS7ChgLxdh0FJeRwUf

Talk about a lack of support.

CelebVM? Guess we should expect some plugging for "birthday wishes" if Vig is not already doing them for free at the local malls already. 

Posted

All this talk of Twitter follows and Vig's ego:

Wow he follows 6 people on Twitter! How magnanimous!

fI-zVDcT9JmdHyR8aUvz7YIusavMyHh5ovr6dnwh

lQwXvtsgK7fgRzfVPTJrtMTS7ChgLxdh0FJeRwUf

Talk about a lack of support.

Welp guess he unfollowed all the voice actors cause I'm pretty sure he used to follow a bunch more people, of course, most of them being fellow Funi actors and such.

Cause I know a lot of VAs were following him at one point in time.

Posted (edited)

I think someone needs to learn the differences between Co-workers, Acquaintances, and Friends. Just because you work with someone and know them, doesn't mean they're your friend. Just because you've met someone, doesn't mean they're your friend.

His narcissistic delusions are way out there...

Edited by Conny
typo

Posted (edited)

So Vic is now complaining that staff..oh sorry... VOLUNTEEEERS don't want to work with him, so con organisers don't invite him. 

I am in 2 minds about this because basically, I could totally believe this that staff wouldn't want to handle him after his shenanigans and his outright admission he has abused con staff previously. 

But;

• If Con Organizers aren't going to have you, they aren't going to call you to your face. They have better things to do.
  • Small con organizers listen to volunteers over potential money making? Uh huh

You think hes trying to build the "Look! Toritous Interference!!!!! I've been damaged due to lies" narrative? Dude  you need to prove that after your case, where you haven't been proved libel-proof. 

Edited by Ume Ochazuke

Posted

"I was told that volunteers and staff threatened to quit if I was invited. Can you believe this?!"

Yes, I can. Con staff are tired of how you treat them, and now that your misconduct is in the light they no longer need to worry about bad backlash over quitting.

I am glad to see people finally standing up and doing their best to protect themselves and their guests from a pest. And it is nice to see that the cons are listening to their volunteers and staff.

Posted

Bless these volunteers and staff for standing up against a predator and shame on anyone else allowing him into their venues even if you are a skank hole have some decency. 

Posted (edited)

So Vic is now complaining that staff..oh sorry... VOLUNTEEEERS don't want to work with him, so con organisers don't invite him. 

I am in 2 minds about this because basically, I could totally believe this that staff wouldn't want to handle him after his shenanigans and his outright admission he has abused con staff previously. 

But;

• If Con Organizers aren't going to have you, they aren't going to call you to your face. They have better things to do.

You think hes trying to build the "Look! Toritous Interference!!!!! I've been damaged due to lies" narrative? Dude  you need to prove that after your case, where you haven't been proved libel-proof. 

How much of a fucking Diva he is at this stage that the fucking shady ass cons don't want him there?

How much of a fucking Karen did he had to be for them to say "naw fam im good" to him?

Not even the shady cons want him now? 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

But;

If Vic is trying to claim the people he sued caused that he's going to have a hard time. News flash Vic horror stories about your behavior at cons have existed since you started doing them. Back in the 2000s. 

Posted

Yeah I linked to these video clips in PMs cause wasn't sure if it should be on here oops. x D

But yeah Vic is so oblivious that he forgot that stories about his behavior have circled the internet since before 2008. So it's been over ten years, dude. Open your eyes already.

Posted (edited)

This man is 57 years old and he is still acting like  a teenager who blames everyone else for his bad behavior but himself. These Snowflakes are something else man.

Edited by TB09

Posted

This man is 57 years old and he is still acting like  a teenager who blames everyone else for his bad behavior but himself. These Snowflakes are something else man.

WTF he is 57 years old? Ew. Ew. Ew. Just ew. I didn't realize he was THAT old. 

Posted

>57

Damn here I was thinking 60 based off his looks. 

Posted

I mean I knew he was in his 50s but was thinking he was 54 or 55, so I wasn't too far off.

But that's not saying he looks younger than he is he just looks like a plastic blob.

Posted (edited)

Right?! I was like wait he was 37 all them years ago when the allegations were talked about on old forms. I was in middle school (I feel old lol) when I was reading that stuff. I had to go to google I was doubting myself so much. Its like holly molly 57 year old grown ass man and is still acting like a child. Epitome of a man child.

I have a friend who used to volunteer for cons back in the day. He pretty much only does only magfest now. While he was lucky enough to not have to interact with Vic, he heard from other staff he's a nightmare to work with. To make things worse, this was later in the 00s mind you around the boom of the Jessica Nigri fake hawt nerd gurl fad. Unfortunately he had to work with some of the sexy nerd gurls and as a result volunteering for cons became an utter nightmare which is why he ultimately quit. So im glad con staff is speaking up and refusing to deal with these ppl bs Snowflake diva attitudes. I hope Vic gets ban from cons entirely.

Edited by TB09

Posted

I guess they miss some kind of dead line for something Vic filed