• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9575 posts in this topic

Posted

Vic really claiming this shit when he admitted under oath to pulling people's hair? 

Posted

Vic really claiming this shit when he admitted under oath to pulling people's hair? 

he pulling a "uwu feel sworrry for me pleweez" card if his rangers still believe it even when he admitted it under oath, lost the case hard and so bad that now law book are thinking about making this a example in future law book then they are fucking dumb.

Posted

While he will admit that under oath he won't admit it on his videos/streams.

He thinks he can still get away with "I'm still the charming senpai you all love! Let's all get along!" in his personal videos and such. Guess he's pretending what he said under oath never happened. But we all know it did.

Posted

While he will admit that under oath he won't admit it on his videos/streams.
He thinks he can still get away with "I'm still the charming senpai you all love! Let's all get along!" in his personal videos and such. Guess he's pretending what he said under oath never happened. But we all know it did.

And anyone can get access to that whole transcript too. He fucked himself over. 

Posted (edited)

D.C. Douglas quick response to the 'Vig is innocent' stream (after being named as one of his "friends"):

https://www.dcdouglas.com/blog/hollywood/istandwithvic-kickvic-vic-mignogna-bathroom/

LaHFeUouokZZWmZxUVQnJYXHFI3TCsjNGRpULTjY

Douglas says he and Vig were by no means friends. They only saw each other 3 times, and spoke twice.

I crossed paths with him on three separate occasions in con green rooms – several years apart.

The first time was in London and he sat at my table as we were the only two people in the room at the time. He asked me questions about my career. After 5 minutes I excused myself.

The second time was in Tampa and we didn’t even acknowledge each other.

The third time was in Chicago and I drunkenly ribbed him for not following VAs on twitter and he immediately followed me (only to unfollow me by the time I was sober).

That’s my extent of our interaction. That is not friends. That is the definition of a professional acquaintance.

Edited by Pierced Areolas

Posted

D.C. Douglas quick response to the 'Vig is innocent' stream (after being named as one of his "friends"):

https://www.dcdouglas.com/blog/hollywood/istandwithvic-kickvic-vic-mignogna-bathroom/

LaHFeUouokZZWmZxUVQnJYXHFI3TCsjNGRpULTjY

Douglas says he and Vig were by no means friends. They only saw each other 3 times, and spoke twice.

I crossed paths with him on three separate occasions in con green rooms – several years apart.

The first time was in London and he sat at my table as we were the only two people in the room at the time. He asked me questions about my career. After 5 minutes I excused myself.

The second time was in Tampa and we didn’t even acknowledge each other.

The third time was in Chicago and I drunkenly ribbed him for not following VAs on twitter and he immediately followed me (only to unfollow me by the time I was sober).

That’s my extent of our interaction. That is not friends. That is the definition of a professional acquaintance.

How did Vic get "yeah we besties" from the only there times they met and the last time Vic seem like a passive agressive bitch.

Posted

How did Vic get "yeah we besties" from the only there times they met and the last time Vic seem like a passive agressive bitch.

Same way Vic got "I'm bestises with shatner", by lying. 

Posted

Posted

Get Racket to the emergency room cause he got burned hard there. 

Posted

Vic probably thought ALL fellow voice actors he's been at cons with are his "friends". He thinks "oh we're all buddy buddy now" when they have only interacted for what, 5 minutes at a con? And then a tiny bit more down the line??

Vic definitely comes off as that person though. Wants to call everyone his "friend" even if they don't want to be. Until they call him out on his bullshit, then it's "THAT PERSON PRETENDED TO BE MY FRIEND WHY ARE THEY SO MEAN"

Posted

Vic probably thought ALL fellow voice actors he's been at cons with are his "friends". He thinks "oh we're all buddy buddy now" when they have only interacted for what, 5 minutes at a con? And then a tiny bit more down the line??

Vic definitely comes off as that person though. Wants to call everyone his "friend" even if they don't want to be. Until they call him out on his bullshit, then it's "THAT PERSON PRETENDED TO BE MY FRIEND WHY ARE THEY SO MEAN"

I tthink it has to do with his particular narcissism. He blessed them with his presence and they did not state their hatred to his face, therefore they're friends. Why wouldnt people like him? Why wouldn't they treat him like a close friend after briefly interacting with him once? Can't they see how amazing he is? But it's really just a way for him to use people.

Posted

If he thinks people he met a couple times are his friends, probably means he's in reality short on friends

If he thinks people he met a couple times are his friends, probably means he's in reality short on friends

Posted

I'm gonna bet that Vic has NO friends. He seems like that annoying kid in high school who thinks he's so cool and everyone loves him but when lunch roles around he's hiding in the bathroom stall crying into his sandwich. 

Posted

I'm gonna bet that Vic has NO friends. He seems like that annoying kid in high school who thinks he's so cool and everyone loves him but when lunch roles around he's hiding in the bathroom stall crying into his sandwich. 

Yeah his big ego definitely makes him believe all his "fellow voice actors" are his friends. He doesn't get why people wouldn't want to be his friend(or fan for that matter). He thinks he's this holy being who everyone must bow down to or whatever.

Heck the very VERY few voice actors who "are on his side" are just like him in some way or another *coughtoddcough* and even then idk if they would call themselves his true friends.

Posted (edited)

All this talk of Twitter follows and Vig's ego:

Wow he follows 6 people on Twitter! How magnanimous!

fI-zVDcT9JmdHyR8aUvz7YIusavMyHh5ovr6dnwh

lQwXvtsgK7fgRzfVPTJrtMTS7ChgLxdh0FJeRwUf

Talk about a lack of support.

Edited by Pierced Areolas