• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Vic Mignogna

9705 posts in this topic

Posted

3CB2B9C9-94BE-4D95-86B0-76984030DA3D.thuB19DCBE8-01EE-44B6-92DB-77584FE24770.thu167B6BB6-0613-4531-82BC-12539F01618E.thuB642AC9C-A885-4E66-BE18-3955D689F3CD.thu

couple of things 

1. Of fucking course Vic is gonna care about his image more so about a person he met like what 3 times
  2. What make him think Vic was gonna come on his show? Yeah Vic ain't doing shit now but what makes him think Vic was gonna be ike "Yeah i do your show" when hes trying (yet failing) to lay low
  3. Is throwin this bitch fit really gonna make Vic even want to talk to you again?
  4. Yeah it was Vic and his mom booking his shit like he has been for the past 15+ years 

Posted

Nick is meltdowning because he is finally becoming irrelevant and now it is showing :D 

Posted

if you want to see the clips of the break down its under the spoiler 

Posted

"Reputation is an idle and most false imposition, oft got without merit and lost without deserving. You have lost no reputation at all unless you repute yourself such a loser. What, man, there are ways to recover the general again. You are but now cast in his mood, a punishment more in policy than in malice, even so as one would beat his offenseless dog to affright an imperious lion. Sue to him again and he’s yours."

--Iago, Othello Act II Scene III

nick_meltdown.thumb.jpg.e23708370848b8e8

-- Nick Reckieta, drunken Twitch Stream

More and more Nicky Poo sounds like Iago bemoaning reputation and that actions have consequences. He's narcissistic enough to match too. If I were Vic, I wouldn't want to associate with him any further either--especially since Nick got him in this pickle of a lawsuit to begin with.

Posted (edited)

Good lord of all that is lordy that is a lot of screeching.

Seems like he's stuck in between "lol fuck vic idc about his ass anymore" to "yeah we've met a few times we're pals"

Welp

Also lol why would Vic say those things out in the open??? He's still trying to keep that "Handsome innocent charming bishie boy" image for his so-called fans and is gonna continue going "Oh my lord please stop harassing and fighting (but to my fans if you see anyone talking bad about me go after them ok), I don't like this fighting you guys please love each other."

But the thing is, the majority of his fans now are older dudes. Idk how many Rangers he has left......

"Reputation is an idle and most false imposition, oft got without merit and lost without deserving. You have lost no reputation at all unless you repute yourself such a loser. What, man, there are ways to recover the general again. You are but now cast in his mood, a punishment more in policy than in malice, even so as one would beat his offenseless dog to affright an imperious lion. Sue to him again and he’s yours."

--Iago, Othello Act II Scene III

nick_meltdown.thumb.jpg.e23708370848b8e8

-- Nick Reckieta, drunken Twitch Stream

More and more Nicky Poo sounds like Iago bemoaning reputation and that actions have consequences. He's narcissistic enough to match too. If I were Vic, I wouldn't want to associate with him any further either--especially since Nick got him in this pickle of a lawsuit to begin with.

Yeah I'm pretty sure at this point Vic wants nothing to do with Screechy boy. After all the shit he put Vic through why would he want to so much as come on his show?? If it were me I'd cut all ties with the dude.

Edited by Red Porcupine

Posted

What have the lickers said? Oh let me guess;

• "Heated Gamer Moment?"
  • Kickvic have taken it out of Context?
  • Its not as bad its been made out to be?
  • The Pewdiepie defence?

Posted (edited)

Oh, now they enter the cannibal phase. Took them long enough.

Just rewatch I, Tonya recently and there is one character, Shawn Eckardt Who is epitome of delusional and neckbeard. Nick pretty goes down that path now.

Edited by Full_Moon

Posted

Good lord of all that is lordy that is a lot of screeching.

Seems like he's stuck in between "lol fuck vic idc about his ass anymore" to "yeah we've met a few times we're pals"

Welp

Also lol why would Vic say those things out in the open??? He's still trying to keep that "Handsome innocent charming bishie boy" image for his so-called fans and is gonna continue going "Oh my lord please stop harassing and fighting (but to my fans if you see anyone talking bad about me go after them ok), I don't like this fighting you guys please love each other."

But the thing is, the majority of his fans now are older dudes. Idk how many Rangers he has left......

Yeah I'm pretty sure at this point Vic wants nothing to do with Screechy boy. After all the shit he put Vic through why would he want to so much as come on his show?? If it were me I'd cut all ties with the dude.

Thats the thing. Hes flips between "Fuck Vic" to "Notice me Vic Senpai Notice me" 

And yeah like we all know Vic is a hypocitical piece of shit but Vic played this game long enough to know that his image comes first before any friendship Nick think he as with him. Vic wants to still be that Holier than Thou Innocent Cinnamon Role who can do no wrong  so he can get new younger fans  who would worship him. Lets be real he doesn't want any male fans he wants Fans he can possible bang 

Posted

3CB2B9C9-94BE-4D95-86B0-76984030DA3D.thuB19DCBE8-01EE-44B6-92DB-77584FE24770.thu167B6BB6-0613-4531-82BC-12539F01618E.thuB642AC9C-A885-4E66-BE18-3955D689F3CD.thu

You know Vic,if you really cared about your image you wouldn't have gone to Nick in the first place. Dude has basically been murdering your public image. 

Posted

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2020-01-22/voice-actor-vic-mignogna-maintains-innocence-in-live-stream/.155672

Voice actor Vic Mignogna appeared in a 13-minute live-stream on Tuesday where he directly responded to the allegations by voice actresses Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi that led to his failed court case last year. Mignogna maintained his innocence, stating that his accusers were false friends and their statements are not true. Mignogna went on to deny Rial's claims, that he had any sexual interest in Marchi, and additionally denied the account given by voice actress Kara Edwards in her sworn affidavit.

"I have never once in the history of my life forced myself on anyone, ever," Mignogna says. "I've made normal advances that were either accepted or rejected, and that was that."

Mignogna goes on to say that he has never been in a fight, has never hurt anyone, and never would.

"Anyone who thinks differently doesn't know me at all and anyone who claims differently is a liar," Mignogna said. He claimed that the industry members who made accusations had led him to believe they were friends with the exception of voice actor Sean Schemmel, who he stated was upfront with him about not liking him based on Mignogna's Christian faith.

Posted

Yeah, Vigtor, he really disliked you because of "your faith". Stupid mfer.

Posted (edited)

He claimed that the industry members who made accusations had led him to believe they were friends with the exception of voice actor Sean Schemmel, who he stated was upfront with him about not liking him based on Mignogna's Christian faith.

Yeah, Vigtor, he really disliked you because of "your faith". Stupid mfer.

Ooh, yes! Vic Mignogna is an incredible Christian! We know the Bible supports lawsuits!

But instead, one brother takes another to court—and this in front of unbelievers! To have lawsuits at all with one another is already a defeat for you.

–1 Corinthians 6:6-7

Oh no, it doesn't. Silly Vig doeth a widdle hypocrisy boo-boo! :P

Edited by Pierced Areolas

Posted (edited)

Ooh, yes! Vic Mignogna is an incredible Christian! We know the Bible supports lawsuits!

Oh no, it doesn't. Silly Vig doeth a widdle hypocrisy boo-boo! :P

He's disgusting. Everyone who comes out talking about him get nothing but harassment from his fans. "Want attention" my ass.

Also how disgusting he is talking about "real victims." Burn in hell.

(Edit: Meant to quote the article/video, but oh well)

Edited by blackberries27

Posted

Nobody give two fuck about how good of a Christan he thinks he is or if hes a leftty or Righty  its what he done that people care about.

Had he just said "he fucked up hes a human and makes mistakes" left it at that and fucked off for about a year or two im pretty sure people would have gave him a second chance Instead he insist on being right and protraying himself as this innocent character when he fucking knows he isn't

Posted (edited)

Thats the thing. Hes flips between "Fuck Vic" to "Notice me Vic Senpai Notice me" 

And yeah like we all know Vic is a hypocitical piece of shit but Vic played this game long enough to know that his image comes first before any friendship Nick think he as with him. Vic wants to still be that Holier than Thou Innocent Cinnamon Role who can do no wrong  so he can get new younger fans  who would worship him. Lets be real he doesn't want any male fans he wants Fans he can possible bang 

Yet now the majority of his "fans" are the old straight cis white dudes. I mean Vic did this to himself so he has no one else to blame. (Cept maybe Screech idk)

And as I had a feeling he's still playing the "OMG GUIS IM INNOCENT THESE PPL ARE HARASSING OTHERS I DIDNT WANT THIS PLS BE NICE TO EACH OTHER (off camera: where are my cute lil fangirls at pls come back papa vicky still loves you)"

Edited by Red Porcupine