• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Vic Mignogna

9705 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't realize this but Vic, Todd, Chuck and Michelle are part of the cast of the bootleg Star Trek Continues??

LMAO Vig is literally the Adam Sandler of Anime? (Adam Sandler is renowned for hiring his mates as cast members and cranking out shitty movies that rip off Sony) 

OMG Wix..really?.Looks really professional...

Hang on whats going on here....

http://www.savannahanimazingcon.com/  OK original site that clicks forward....

https://savannahmegacc.wixsite.com/mysite Dead! /Facepalm

https://www.sumtersc.gov/event/low-country-comic-con-sumter Soo this was supposed to run in October and got pushed to the end of Jan?

https://savannahmegacc.wixsite.com/mysite/registry This is the updated site that links

https://twitter.com/LCCC_Present which links to the broken website...wait.. What the actual fuck???

A pinned tweet with Tony Privette, Screech, Mrs Screech and Gothic. (Not Pictured the screechlets)

http://whois.domaintools.com/savannahanimazingcon.com

I swear the Wix site went down/was pulled in the last 10 minutes...

Looking at the con’s twitter they seem...”pleasant”. I’m sad to see they got Tiffany Grant. I hope that it’s just she didn’t know about all the other people they are bringing in. 

Not surprised about it being a Vic Licker con. They are sponsored by ‘totally a real company’ Fantasy Soft. 

Posted

This con is obviously a scam. 

Posted (edited)

Looks like the Savannah con also got Chuck Huber....

https://savannahmegacc.wixsite.com/mysite/registry

OH AND THEY ALSO GOT THE HEAD FROM FANTASY SOFT :frowny: And GothicSushi

Ok this is "Vic and his Lickers" con.

Oh no it's not that they got him. 

He's 100% bankrolling it. At least in part. 

Eq4Uobk.png

jbtsphq.png

q0UWuki.png

c09AUJ0.png

It's basically a con for their bootleg anime rip offs 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Sponsor? Didn't they lose their cash cow last year over Vig?

I would say its more Screech and Huber money at this point. I believed Huber had already invested in FSoft and screech has been blabbing about breaking into the biz the last few months. 

Posted

Sponsor? Didn't they lose their cash cow last year over Vig?

I would say its more Screech and Huber money at this point. I believed Huber had already invested in FSoft and screech has been blabbing about breaking into the biz the last few months. 

I mean if they want to associate with this mess: 

QrviHcW.png

(both these kids are shown like 10) 

QUJcI3Z.png

Then go ahead. 

Posted

I mean if they want to associate with this mess: 

QrviHcW.png

(both these kids are shown like 10) 

QUJcI3Z.png

Then go ahead. 

Whoa Season One? Like actual seasons or Star Trek Continues seasons?

Posted

Whoa Season One? Like actual seasons or Star Trek Continues seasons?

No idea. I don;t know how badly hes ripping people off. 

Posted

Man this smells of scam so freaking bad. It's almost Yandere Simulator levels. 

Posted

prince adventures has been in limbo for years it ain't comin anytime soon

Posted

So DashCon 2.0 Anime edition

Posted

Oh man I can't wait to watch this dumpster fire of a con go down. :D

Posted

Oh man I can't wait to watch this dumpster fire of a con go down. :D

I can't wait to see how pathetic it will look from those posting pictures to proudly display their involvement in this horror show. 

I would sooner burn my money then buy passes to this scam of a scam of a scam. 

I mean this is really Scam Con. Look at the people invited. All scammers. 

Posted

I can't wait to see how pathetic it will look from those posting pictures to proudly display their involvement in this horror show. 
I would sooner burn my money then buy passes to this scam of a scam of a scam. 

I mean this is really Scam Con. Look at the people invited. All scammers. 

I'm expecting pictures with the captions: "BIG WEEKEND FOR VIC AND CO" and there only being like, five people in line to meet him. :haiplz: Maybe ten if they're lucky.

Posted

I'm expecting pictures with the captions: "BIG WEEKEND FOR VIC AND CO" and there only being like, five people in line to meet him. :haiplz: Maybe ten if they're lucky.

Omg I hope so and in the background a ball pit LOL 

Posted

3CB2B9C9-94BE-4D95-86B0-76984030DA3D.thuB19DCBE8-01EE-44B6-92DB-77584FE24770.thu167B6BB6-0613-4531-82BC-12539F01618E.thuB642AC9C-A885-4E66-BE18-3955D689F3CD.thu