• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Vic Mignogna

9705 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What was the rumour being spread in regards to JYB? Cause that tweet is long gone (this is why I adore screenshots lol) and Vic is not worthy of an RE goodie

Not sure if this is more suitable for a sub-thread, but it looks like the mystery door knob account accused JYB of making his female co-stars wear short skirts.

20191204_215820.thumb.jpg.2e8c28454cde0e

Then the Twitter user's account promptly disappeared and a new one with the same handle but a different profile pic has just now reappeared. 

20191204_201807.thumb.jpg.21eb306f3c632c

The whole thing smells fishy to me. Not sure if he's going to claim that his account was hacked or if some rando legitimately DID hack his account to try and start shit.

My guess is that whoever DID write the original tweet was trying to stir the pot, so congrats to the profitoffvic Youtubers who took the bait. The funny thing is, I think people pretty much unanimously do like JYB as a VA. He's a chill dude and I honestly wish he could redub all of Vic's major roles.

Edited by Izaya Ori-YEE-HAW

Posted

Apparently Vic might try set up his own studio. Not sure how he'll have the money for all the start up and overhead costs after all his legal fees though. I can also imagine that anyone involved with that studio would most likely be either a poor fan or a suck up desperate for industry exposure.

It's gonna probly be his Rangers, if he has any left. :hmm:

Posted

It's gonna probly be his Rangers, if he has any left. :hmm:

also that one FantasySoft VA who harassed Amanda Winn Lee. I’m sure she’s just LOVE to travel to Vicky’s home studio to record something...

Posted

also that one FantasySoft VA who harassed Amanda Winn Lee. I’m sure she’s just LOVE to travel to Vicky’s home studio to record something...

Wait who is did what? I must know please give me the details here or in the Vic lickers thread. 

Posted

Wait who is did what? I must know please give me the details here or in the Vic lickers thread. 

Got your details in the LickVic thread

tl;dr - She's a hypocritical diva snowflake who dishes out what she can't take.

Posted

Got your details in the LickVic thread

tl;dr - She's a hypocritical diva snowflake who dishes out what she can't take.

Lol her twitter is long gone :V

Posted

WTF? Why are Lickers going crazy over the MTD being denied?

Um...OK, Vigs bill just went to over 400K. And this was a shock?

Posted

WTF? Why are Lickers going crazy over the MTD being denied?

Um...OK, Vigs bill just went to over 400K. And this was a shock?

What does MTD mean?

Posted

What does MTD mean?

Motion to Dismiss

Posted

Motion to Dismiss

Ok I thought it was something else.

of course the ISWVers are fliping their shit it means they can't deny the fact that Vic lost anymore.

Posted

Keep in mind, the thing being denied was their motion to dismiss their own premature appeal, not the actual appeal itself.

Which makes it even better, because now no matter what, Vic has to win the appeal or his costs double.

Posted

Keep in mind, the thing being denied was their motion to dismiss their own premature appeal, not the actual appeal itself.

Which makes it even better, because now no matter what, Vic has to win the appeal or his costs double.

Posted

The fact they had to ask to appeal their premature appeal is a mess on it's own and should tell everyone Racket and Stale bread don't know anything. 

And yet Ty is still taking that vacation

Posted

The fact they had to ask to appeal their premature appeal is a mess on it's own and should tell everyone Racket and Stale bread don't know anything. 

Ty ain't coming back he knows he fucked up. 

I wonder if they are allowing the appeals just to shut them up for good? Because if they lose the appeals they can't do it again ever right?

Posted

Last I read Ty is fending off various bar complaints from the lawyers he threatened on stream. I don't know if Doucette has filed his yet, but hes up to his neck in Klanners at the moment. 

Im sure Percy is having a great "holiday"