• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9313 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well Dom has now told the whole story with Chris Slatosh and great news, Gail Simone retweeted it. 

I was always a bit suspect why Dom went quiet after KC. Turns out she thought the KC owner was a victim in all this, particularly with lawsuits "threatened" against the owner from fucking Vic. Not only is Slatosh a shit heel, hes not above his own threatening and was the one turning over texts and letters voluntarily. I hope KC goes down like KC Europe was cancelled. 

Shitty people always prey upon the kindness of others. Should be a good indicator of any con who books Vic deliberately, check the owner or con runner. 

Dom was specifically targeted and bamboozled by the con owner--most likely because of info that either Nick, Emosh, or someone of their ilk passed onto him. Note that this same con owner swore in a affidavit in defense of Vic (although Percy probably forged his signature for him).

What's odd is that he didn't identify himself here and that he wanted to throw her out for "contempt," which is complete hogwash. If cons threw out every guest or cosplayer who voiced a negative opinion about a con online, they'd be whole lot emptier.

The con industry is a small world and Kamehacon sure isn't making the greatest name for itself.

Edited by Izaya Ori-YEE-HAW

Posted

First of all WHYYY I did not need to see a topless Vic. My eyeeeees. 

And secondly this is why I haven't been back to a con. They are just...so skeezy as of late and this crap is why. I feel so bad for Dom.

Don't worry. karma is coming to these assholes. Vic is just the catalyst. 

Posted

Well Dom has now told the whole story with Chris Slatosh and great news, Gail Simone retweeted it. 

I was always a bit suspect why Dom went quiet after KC. Turns out she thought the KC owner was a victim in all this, particularly with lawsuits "threatened" against the owner from fucking Vic. Not only is Slatosh a shit heel, hes not above his own threatening and was the one turning over texts and letters voluntarily. I hope KC goes down like KC Europe was cancelled. 

Shitty people always prey upon the kindness of others. Should be a good indicator of any con who books Vic deliberately, check the owner or con runner. 

Yeah. Fuck Kamehacon. Fuck Slatosh. And fuck the KC "staff" that cornered her like that.

They can all go seriously fuck themselves. I'm seriously livid.

Posted

Whoa whoa....VA harasser Emoshislive was on Con Staff???

(Sorry I know this is off topic)

Posted

Whoa whoa....VA harasser Emoshislive was on Con Staff???

(Sorry I know this is off topic)

Nah I think it’s close enough to being on topic since he’s another Vic supporter. Apparently he was on staff. He’s been tweeting a bunch of nonsense about how Dom was “nobody” before all of this with Vic. 

Project much buddy? Lol Dom is really talented where all he does is parrot Racket all day. Literally no one would know his name if Vic hadn’t tried to sue his victims 

Posted

Nah I think it’s close enough to being on topic since he’s another Vic supporter. Apparently he was on staff. He’s been tweeting a bunch of nonsense about how Dom was “nobody” before all of this with Vic. 

Project much buddy? Lol Dom is really talented where all he does is parrot Racket all day. Literally no one would know his name if Vic hadn’t tried to sue his victims 

All they have is projection right now. 

Posted

OK something stirred Emosh up. Hes now directly threatening

Posted

JFC. What is it with this group of people? Why do so many Vicstans prove themselves so damn unstable and emotionally fragile? Seriously, Stanners, show us on the doll where life touched you already, you folks need some crazy amounts of therapy here.

Posted

Yeah it relates to all this so you're good.

But yeah Kamehacon is fucked up as it had a lot of Vicstains on staff. Hopefully they're done cancelled soon. :')

Posted

On his most recent stream, Pickle Nick's lawyer friend even confirmed that Renfamous has prior use and could sue Tuggers in federal court over him trying to trademark her name. Nicky just said that was interesting and didn't even try to defend Tuggers. What do you want to bet that Nicky tries to push the parties to go to court so he can cover it and rake in some more of that sweet, sweet superchat money?

Posted

On his most recent stream, Pickle Nick's lawyer friend even confirmed that Renfamous has prior use and could sue Tuggers in federal court over him trying to trademark her name. Nicky just said that was interesting and didn't even try to defend Tuggers. What do you want to bet that Nicky tries to push the parties to go to court so he can cover it and rake in some more of that sweet, sweet superchat money?

Nah TUG isn't popular enough for Nick to care. 

Posted

Welp he's got some small comic con coming up this weekend, but of course, it's a small event. Cause he can't get booked for anything remotely big anymore.

Posted

Welp he's got some small comic con coming up this weekend, but of course, it's a small event. Cause he can't get booked for anything remotely big anymore.

Okay but how did they not spell "Vic" correctly I mean I get typos but if that's your promo material you need to check it. Unless it's actually "Vig" whose the star here.