• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9306 posts in this topic

Posted

Because losing a lawsuit for 5 million dollars means your a hot guess to have at a con

giphy.gif

Posted

For some reason Twitter embeds aren't showing up on my computer and idk why right now. :(

But good lord, Vic, sweatie, conventions won't wanna touch you now after all this(except Anime Matsuri). Stop trying to be so desperate to get booked at cons you KNOW you have lost that don't try to act like you didn't. :derp:

Posted

giphy.gif

:hurrplz:

For some reason Twitter embeds aren't showing up on my computer and idk why right now. :(

But good lord, Vic, sweatie, conventions won't wanna touch you now after all this(except Anime Matsuri). Stop trying to be so desperate to get booked at cons you KNOW you have lost that don't try to act like you didn't. :derp:

Again his safe bet now is to become a preacher and just scam to get money at least he wouldn't be looked at as desperate

Posted

That would make a lot of sense.

Is this a birth control ad?

Posted

Again his safe bet now is to become a preacher and just scam to get money at least he wouldn't be looked at as desperate

Are you suggesting he hasn't tried??

Posted

Nah let's face it,he's gonna be picked up doing voices for projects like the totally legit Prince Adventure that's totally not a dude ripping off anime tropes with no thought and slapping Christian on it.  :doge:

Posted

also 

Course not its a fucking mall.

Posted (edited)

(So I finally realized why I wasn't able to view Twitter embeds and I fixed the problem, now I can see them and catch up on things LOL)

Yeah Vic you deserve all this backlash for being invited to a con cause uhm, people don't wanna support a con that invites a freaking predator like you. They know better. You are not to be trusted and neither is this con.

Edited by Red Porcupine

Posted

(So I finally realized why I wasn't able to view Twitter embeds and I fixed the problem, now I can see them and catch up on things LOL)

Yeah Vic you deserve all this backlash for being invited to a con cause uhm, people don't wanna support a con that invites a freaking predator like you. They know better. You are not to be trusted and neither is this con.

Posted (edited)

Is it wrong that this is making me genuinely happy? Like a puppy for Christmas type of happy. 'Cause it's making me happy.

Edited by CalamityHank

Posted

This is the funniest fucking video of all time.

Posted

This is the funniest fucking video of all time.

>"I'm the realest guy in the room"

>Goes on to complain that pissflash makes 8k + more

Don't you guys know that groups like these eventually eat their own?

Posted

>"I'm the realest guy in the room"

>Goes on to complain that pissflash makes 8k + more

Don't you guys know that groups like these eventually eat their own?

Reitard "A KickVic supporter turned ISWV supporter" Yeeeeeah sure thing buddy. 

Senpai: "I don't fucking care!" 
Also Senpai: "It fucking pisses me off!!!"

God listening to Youtube drama, its like high school...except by supposedly functioning adults. 

Posted

The waste treatment plant nearby seems to be more fitting for a special guest like Vic.

Posted

The waste treatment plant nearby seems to be more fitting for a special guest like Vic.

If Vic fell into a vat of chemicals, I'm almost willing to bet he'd come out looking like some half-baked Joker.