• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Vic Mignogna

1184 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

guess they're not going to mention that he also has a lolcow.farm thread either? Or that he's been discussed on 4chan? Or any other forum or board on the internet that's discussed him?

and the web has been discussing Vic since long before this site existed

In the grand scheme of things PULL is probably the most civil of all the "gossip sites" I know and lurk, suppose they've never heard of kiwifarms before.

Cuz someone linked the thread in Marzgurl (i think feel free to correct me) tweet chain also can you link me to the 4chan board i wanna personally see it

Also this 

If Vic is kicked so must his victims because fuck 'em

and of course his rangers are in full melt down mode (just one of many) 

His discord must be on fucking fire if his fb page is like this.

also how come these people aren't defending Todd? Only a handful of people came to Todd's defense but now that he publicly outed himself as a Rapist how come they aren't still backing him up?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

well, this was great news to wake up to today. it’s done and dusted. the dudebros might be trying to boycott funimation but it won’t work. it’s a powerful company. 

Posted

Cuz someone linked the thread in Marzgurl (i think feel free to correct me) tweet chain also can you link me to the 4chan board i wanna personally see it

Also this 

If Vic is kicked so must his victims because fuck 'em

and of course his rangers are in full melt down mode (just one of many) 

His discord must be on fucking fire if his fb page is like this.

also how come these people aren't defending Todd? Only a handful of people came to Todd's defense but now that he publicly outed himself as a Rapist how come they aren't still backing him up?

Wow everyone has freaked the fuck out since Funimation let him go. At this point if they feel the accusations are fake and they think Monica is after Vic’s jobs then that’s their hang up. 

And the Rangers need to get their heads out of their asses and see they are on a sinking ship and jump ship to safety before it is too late. 

As for Todd. Honestly maybe he thinks that he is in the clear since more people are dogpiling on Vic. Maybe he thinks that everyone has forgotten. The internet never forgets. 

Posted

Did they even notice Todd?  Todd admitted and then took it down and went to a lawyer. Kept his head down and quiet.  Basically did what Vic could of done to save his ass. 

Posted (edited)

People are really blowing up at Monica Rial, what the actual fuck? :derp:  There's a whole #kickmonica tag too. What happened to their (Vic's fanbase) "saviour's" message of not spreading hate? Guess once he got fired they figured they were free to do and say whatever they pleased thinking there'd be no repercussion.

I'm curious about the Todd situation as well, but as @ShiftyRipper and @CareyAisha implied, it's highly likely it got buried amid the Viv fiasco or, since he (actually) went to a lawyer decided to retreat from public view while it's handled privately.

Edited by slaiine

Posted

The only time I will #IStandWithVic is to push him off that very high pedestal into a pit with all his victims so he can beg for their forgiveness for what he has done or for them to unite and kick his self-entitled arse.

Posted

People are really blowing up at Monica Rial, what the actual fuck? :derp:  There's a whole #kickmonica tag too. What happened to their "saviour's" message of not spreading hate? Guess once he got fired they figured they were free to do and say whatever they pleased thinking there'd be no repercussion.

I'm curious about the Todd situation as well, but as @ShiftyRipper and @CareyAisha implied, it's highly likely it got buried amid the Viv fiasco or, since he (actually) went to a lawyer decided to retreat from public view while it's handled privately.

Yeah its kinda fucked they are shitting on Monica its gotten so bad this happen

I guess Vic telling them to stop did nothing.

I only ask about Todd because i am also curious but it looks like hes did the right thing something VIC couldn't do and stayed his ass of social media and talked to a Lawer.

Posted

Yeah its kinda fucked they are shitting on Monica its gotten so bad this happen

I guess Vic telling them to stop did nothing.

I only ask about Todd because i am also curious but it looks like hes did the right thing something VIC couldn't do and stayed his ass of social media and talked to a Lawer.

God, I feel so bad for Monica right now. First it was "your accusations are lies!" now it's "you're the one to blame for not coming forward sooner!" Do these assholes have any shame? I hope she can take action against the people sending her death threats and victim blaming her. Poor woman has been through enough already.

Posted

Ngl I'm dying in laughter at this oxford fella trying to drag down pull and no one is caring

Posted

Ngl I'm dying in laughter at this oxford fella trying to drag down pull and no one is caring

ikr! this person is a real moron like its username said 

what, this fella's gonna screenshot, post it on their twitter that no one cares about, and tell us that we're cyberbullying them? 
since when not condoning harrassment and supporting victims who came out becomes cyberbullying? 

Posted

theres something entirely frustrating about all of this now. its a psuedo rant so ill keep it in spoilers

the story about that person who knew vic years ago is really ringing close to home in a disturbing way today. i found out my teacher was a predator. he didnt do anything - to me - but he has apparently done something to a child through the span of them being 14 to 15 years old. the teacher was 26 and he was having sex with her. he was my chorus teacher in highschool and i had a massive crush on him. he was a handsome guy, nice to me, and we talked about video games and anime. we shared a lot of interests. he was chill and a big reason i was able to get through a lot of highschool was how teachers treated me better then a lot of students. he was one of the ones who was kind to me and sometimes hed walk me to lunch and wed talk about something. im pretty sure my crush on him was pretty obvious

finding out that he fucked a minor single handedly made me doubt the sincerity of anything he did. i also think about the fact i could have easily been that minor. this isnt publicly known. hes since moved away and i think nobody knows about him being a predator

basically what im saying is these stories aren't even that hard to believe. the only way i think you can really just... not believe them is hardcore denial. i dont know. but at least vic's been fired...  

Posted

Yup, these dam supporters of Vic/those just defending him for no actual reason other than wanting to be right won't stop at nothing til eventually they attack each other and fall into a pit of fire.

It honestly didn't take much for me to believe the stories but then again I've seen how "affectionate" he gets with his fans so it only made sense to me. Not to mention his ego can be sensed from miles away. But I mean heck, I've been saying this for a while his fans are blind AF. :notimp:

Posted (edited)

Lmao, PULL is a cyber-bullying website? More like investigating and exposing the truth. I've lurked and read about 90% of the Nigri thread and whenever someone claims something with no screenshot or evidence, everyone asks where's the proof. And then when it gets too vulgar, the member is called out on it. But it's funny that PULL gets their butt hurt so hard. I've read about Vic on other websites and just for starters, they love to butcher his first and last name. The amount of times I had to read Dick Mangina...

Anyway I'm glad to learn Funimation fired him, wonder why it took them so long, but maybe they had more to dig through or more drama with other VAs so it took them longer than a smaller company like Rooster Teeth.

Edited by rawr
forgot to finish a sentence

Posted

Lmao, PULL is a cyber-bullying website? More like investigating and exposing the truth. I've lurked and read about 90% of the Nigri thread and whenever someone claims something with no screenshot or evidence, everyone asks where's the proof. And then when it gets too vulgar, the member is called out on it. But it's funny that PULL gets their butt hurt so hard. I've read about Vic on other websites and just for starters, they love to butcher his first and last name. The amount of times I had to read Dick Mangina...

Anyway I'm glad to learn Funimation fired him, wonder why it took them so long, but maybe they had more to dig through or more drama with other VAs so it took them longer than a smaller company like Rooster Teeth.

I imagine there was a bunch of legal shit that went into firing him, including their private investigation; hence it took them a little while to push out a statement and fire him.

or, they were waiting to see if this blew over and if it did, they probably wouldn’t have to fire him.