• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Vic Mignogna

1183 posts in this topic

Posted

By the way, just so you know, I'm active right now on PULL, so the entire thing has been a conspiracy.

conspiracy.JPG

Is he implying the 41 of us following this thread created a conspiracy against Vic despite there being accusations against him from the early 2000s? 

because surely all 41 of us have that power and even got other VA’s to come and crucify this man. Or it must just be because MarzGurl has been active?

Not like there have been HUNDREDS of tweets accusing him or anything.

I mean. That’s just logic, yeah? Must be conspiracy. 

Posted (edited)

By the way, just so you know, I'm active right now on PULL, so the entire thing has been a conspiracy.

conspiracy.JPG

The fun doesn't end there

lol.thumb.png.e781de6dae9a4305654fc61beb

TIL PULL is part of a gigantic conspiracy to take Vic down just because there is a thread about him on here (never mind the hundreds of other, often more active, threads we have about internet snowflakes and that the thread is much older than the recent #KickVic campaign). If your best defense when people are attacking your precious idol is "Waah, this information comes from a site where people are meanies and this person who I don't like interacts with them" then you don't really have an argument to begin with

Edit:
bj.thumb.png.68af0bdfc64fe1fa8317a4c055f
LOL

Edited by JunkFood

Posted (edited)

The fun doesn't end there

lol.thumb.png.e781de6dae9a4305654fc61beb

TIL PULL is part of a gigantic conspiracy to take Vic down just because there is a thread about him on here (never mind the hundreds of other, often more active, threads we have about internet snowflakes and that the thread is much older than the recent #KickVic campaign). If your best defense when people are attacking your precious idol is "Waah, this information comes from a site where people are meanies and this person who I don't like interacts with them" then you don't really have an argument to begin with

Edit:
bj.thumb.png.68af0bdfc64fe1fa8317a4c055f
LOL

okay, but who wants to tell him (Oxford_Moron) that a majority of the claims don’t stem from PULL, they are simply complied here for easy viewing?

a majority of accusations come from Twitter, the medium he is tweeting from. 

Edited by Samtaro111

Posted

I think my favorite defence of the #IGotKickedwithVic so far has been the "How would you like it if Gordon Ramsey got accused" when he already has multiple times.

Gordon Ramsey defence.PNG

Posted

I just gotta say, I'm neutral on this whole thing at the moment, but I can't stand how blind some of his fans are to the point where they'll ignore the blatant hatred and threats caused by the #IStandWithVic crowd. It's actually terrifying to see so many blind fans who think it's okay to harass others who are on the opposing side.

Posted

if i ended up causing people to learn about PULL im sorry. i dont actually recall posting any urls when people have been coming at me but my memory is mildly shoddy. even with that its not hard to find PULL like its some secret site. just typed in 'vic mignogna fired' and its one of the first sites

anyhoodle, the funniest thing to come out of this right now are the people openly admitting and showing off that theyre going on kissanime now. that malware infected website. feelin really owned right now

Posted

Prepare for trolls if this takes off btw. 

Screenshot_20190211-151953_Chrome.jpg

Ah yes because a GROWN MAN IN HIS 50's needs protection from a bunch of random people on the internet. Like how much of a joke do you gotta be to need a squad of fans half your age to save your ass from what you call "cyberbullying" and then go and harass victims with death and rape threats

Hey. I just made an account today for this site today, although I've been keeping up with this specific forum for couple weeks because (scarily) it is the only forum thread I could find online where it actually supports the side of the victims and taking their allegations for word. Youtube, Twitter, hell even the friendliest of anime forums I've been in have let me down throughout this situation in seeing so many people side with Vic, when I've known for quite some time through a friend of mine who's personally told me of her experience with him, and have known that he's been a shady character for a while. This all isn't some bs conspiracy of "allegations" the anime community likes to paint it as.

What's gotten under my skin, however, is this bullshit that all the victims, especially Monica Rial, have been putting up with. She has a youtube channel where all these gross "#istandwithvic" people have been spamming and hating on even though the video had nothing to do with the situation (hell, it's 7 months old!). It bothers me so much seeing how there's no supportive comments on there for her anywhere in sight. I left one comment saying that I was in support of her and how didn't deserve all the hate, and now one of these trolls come to spam and dislike on my speedpaint video :derp:

rngc444JyzN5etwMXMPDpeZ2hvwDSHpodc0X8nG0

Like, I'm just a simple artist online trying to make a platform for myself, and then they just come and turn my art video into a cluster fuck. My bf saw the comments on the vid and told them off, but more and more just came until they were making my video full of dislikes instead of likes. I ended up deleting and turning off comments for peace of mind, but it was so insensitive :/, I hardly have over 100 views on my video and not a lot of subscribers on my channel. I don't need this bullshit from some salty Vic Mignogna stans coming after me for simply trying to defend a voice actor I've followed for years.

you literally haven't even done anything wrong. All these fucking #IStandwithVic ppl are the actual toxic people rabidly going after anybody who doesn't support their precious, VA. I'm so sorry that that's happened to you and I wish you the best on your art and youtube channel!

Posted

1FEBE979-EC43-420B-A3C4-61541CFA70BB.thu🦀🦀🦀

Posted

conspiracy.JPG

Never let these kids see lolcow's thread on him. they'll explode since they can't even handle pull. 

Posted

Never let these kids see lolcow's thread on him. they'll explode since they can't even handle pull. 

You think lolcows bad. Wait til they see Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms

Posted

This was in the comment section on the boycott AM FB page where they reposted the Funimation statement on why they let go of  VicVic_2.thumb.jpg.8f7b000dd6842e7578e3462e

Is this true?  

Posted

Funimation finally did the right thing. Took them long enough, but dam, could not believe it when I saw them announce that. Get wrecked, Vic.

It's only a matter of time before Viz dumps him, too.

I wanted to also thank you, Marz, for everything you've done. You've been a HUGE help to all of this and we wouldn't be this far without you. :)

And lmao those people really think PULL makes all these claims when really a majority of the stuff is from Twitter, FB, and other sites, and other posts are those coming forward with their stories because it's a lot less likely they will get attacked for their stories here than anywhere else. I haven't checked out lolcow or KF but if it's worse then dam, hope these people get wrecked should they choose to dive into those sites with their #IStandWithVic-ness.

But heck I didn't even know about PULL til I saw this thread was linked, and decided to read through it because of my longtime salt against Vic. For years I have been salty with the fact that he was so dam overrated in the anime VA world and other VAs weren't getting as much love/attention as he was. Heck at the last Sac-Anime I noticed when I was getting Luci Christian's autograph that another VA there, Chris Patton, had no one in his autograph line and it made me feel sad because I had been a fan of his for a long time. But of course Vic's line was ginormous(I think idk I might be exaggerating but then again probly not, I wasn't paying much attention to his line but he was signing at that time). They were the only three signing at that time, also.

ANYWAYS yeah I am glad I joined here, though, cause no one here is #IStandWithVic and it's great.

Posted

This was in the comment section on the boycott AM FB page where they reposted the Funimation statement on why they let go of  VicVic_2.thumb.jpg.8f7b000dd6842e7578e3462e

Is this true?  

I kind of hope it is just because of how ironically that role was the one to take him down.  

More I'm  hoping to see Momokun the sexual harasser who went to see said movie like 6 times try harder to avoid her own history while she claims to be going to cosplay Broly. 

Posted

Funimation finally did the right thing. Took them long enough, but dam, could not believe it when I saw them announce that. Get wrecked, Vic.

It's only a matter of time before Viz dumps him, too.

I wanted to also thank you, Marz, for everything you've done. You've been a HUGE help to all of this and we wouldn't be this far without you. :)

And lmao those people really think PULL makes all these claims when really a majority of the stuff is from Twitter, FB, and other sites, and other posts are those coming forward with their stories because it's a lot less likely they will get attacked for their stories here than anywhere else. I haven't checked out lolcow or KF but if it's worse then dam, hope these people get wrecked should they choose to dive into those sites with their #IStandWithVic-ness.

But heck I didn't even know about PULL til I saw this thread was linked, and decided to read through it because of my longtime salt against Vic. For years I have been salty with the fact that he was so dam overrated in the anime VA world and other VAs weren't getting as much love/attention as he was. Heck at the last Sac-Anime I noticed when I was getting Luci Christian's autograph that another VA there, Chris Patton, had no one in his autograph line and it made me feel sad because I had been a fan of his for a long time. But of course Vic's line was ginormous(I think idk I might be exaggerating but then again probly not, I wasn't paying much attention to his line but he was signing at that time). They were the only three signing at that time, also.

ANYWAYS yeah I am glad I joined here, though, cause no one here is #IStandWithVic and it's great.

Hope you like it here:alpacacrush:

I agree with you Vic has been fucking over VA and getting away with alot of shit  it was only a matter of time before it bit him in the ass.

If anything everybody on this thread was sick of vic and had been for a while.

Posted (edited)

lol.thumb.PNG.ae3cf489348837288218b48294

Someone else linked PULL in the twitter thread before this schmuck said anything. "Den of cyberbullies" LMAO they haven't seen what lolcow or KF are saying about Vic. 

guess they're not going to mention that he also has a lolcow.farm thread either? Or that he's been discussed on 4chan? Or any other forum or board on the internet that's discussed him?

and the web has been discussing Vic since long before this site existed

In the grand scheme of things PULL is probably the most civil of all the "gossip sites" I know and lurk, suppose they've never heard of kiwifarms before.

Oh and marzgirl I agree with everyone else that you have been very helpful and informative. I'm sorry for all the hate you're receiving. know that your efforts have prevailed at least in the end, Vic is now hopefully gone from Funi for good.
Edited by powdered madness