• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9410 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(Who the heck downvoted my post? Did me mentioning Fai deserved better offend some people? I mean it's true Fai DID deserve better than Vic and his homophobic tendencies. I'm not bashing Fai at all...? Unless it was Lickers who downvoted?? Or is PULL glitching?)

(Looks like it's just a glitch?? It showed "2" yet 4 people voted on the post so idk what's happening but it seems to be a glitch. My misunderstanding!)

Anyway, Vic needs to stop with the "woe is me" crap. It won't get you dismissed from court, that's for sure.

Ohohoho if Vic was indeed married the lawyer would SURELY have a field day.

Edited by Dis Pear

Posted

Posted

And just when I think they can't get dumber about this they think R.Kelly's defense is gonna work when the dude is guilty. 

Posted

Looks like they're trying to turn a mis-attribution from the person that Hanleia initially quoted as evidence that the whole movement behind kickvic was unfounded. This is probably the absolute dumbest thing I've seen out of #stand in a while. 

Posted (edited)

Looks like they're trying to turn a mis-attribution from the person that Hanleia initially quoted as evidence that the whole movement behind kickvic was unfounded. This is probably the absolute dumbest thing I've seen out of #stand in a while. 

So how are they gonna explain 

• the propositioning of twins that he groom
  • The hair pulling
  • hitting on a 5 year old
  • hiring prostitutes while being engaged 
  • and basically being a hypocrite for 15+ years 

ISWV is falling apart i didn't catch it but one ISWV'er was arguing about the age of consent

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

relevant video. How biased people take one factual error and discard the rest of the factual argument  

Posted

Wasn't this after people started coming out? 

Also Vic has been doing this for over 10 years there have been rumors the whole time it started way way long ago  filtered to heck account lady. 

Posted (edited)

Holy sh*t all those likes and retweets within a matter of hours. How many stupids are these people?
The idiocy is bad enough. The problem is the sheer number of it. Did they seriously not know Illich Guardiola?

Edited by Pierced Areolas

Posted

https://indyweek.com/news/voices/sharing-your-metoo-story-in-north-carolina-could-land-you-in-court/

Greg wrote a article

A once-powerful celebrity you might not immediately recognize is Victor Mignogna. “Vic” to his rabid fans, Mignogna is a former star in the anime industry known for providing the voice of popular characters in the Fullmetal Alchemist and Dragon Ball franchises. And like many of those #MeToo household names, Mignogna was called out for spending the better part of two decades sexually harassing a number of women and girls, including two of his coworkers.

Posted (edited)

Wasn't this after people started coming out? 

Also Vic has been doing this for over 10 years there have been rumors the whole time it started way way long ago  filtered to heck account lady. 

It was. 

Plus, there's only proof she misattributed the 16 year old marriage, not about Vic being the one who attacked her.

Edited by blackberries27
Clear phrasing

Posted

For the record as well, given that Vic is a public figure, using a story as evidence as to saying he is a pedophile that is later debunked wouldn't actually change anything. If it is proven Nyahko intentionally lied, she and she alone would get into trouble. Misremembering, especially if she can prove head trauma, would be a defence against actual malice. As for those who believe her, it is still evidence. You would have to prove that anyone who cited her knew it was false. Remember, this is a libel case, not a case on whether or not Vic did anything. If libelous information already is online, the damage is already done and you can't charge people who are sharing it or form their opinions based off of it.

This is all assuming her story is false, which despite what lickers think we still don't know.

Posted

I can't wait for the whiney Vicstans getting jealous. 

Who am I kidding they already were jealous of greg. 

That two local paper its got spread to for normies to read about Vic (Greg  North Carolina paper and the Texas one) can you imagine the rage fest that would be had if it spread to more local papers?