• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9410 posts in this topic

Posted

Do they even have permission to use those character's images? It doesn't even look like an original illustration, it looks like they copy and pasted dvd covers.

Posted

Do they even have permission to use those character's images? It doesn't even look like an original illustration, it looks like they copy and pasted dvd covers.

It falls under Fair Use, so no permission needed. 

Posted

It falls under Fair Use, so no permission needed. 

I don't think it is when it's on an ad for a con that you got to pay to get into. 

Posted

They also forgot Yukito Kunisaki

Posted

That poster also looks so bad like who are these graphic designers? And he isn't even in Rwby anymore so why include a rwby character? 

Something tells me BubbaCon runs on the cheap so I’m guessing this poster quality would be common

Posted

They used a pic of Matt from season 1 of Digimon talk about appropriation.  He didn’t even voice him then, only in the tri-movies and there’s no comparison, og Matt was vastly superior. 

Posted

I guess someone transcribe what he said in the video

Posted

I guess someone transcribe what he said in the video

Does Vic realize the defense can use this against him? 

Or that even that only reading for a minute is enough to make him sound like trash? 

Posted

It's better they forgot Rohan. I'm trying to forget Vic voiced Rohan too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GFWc9hQKHU

His character deserved so much better. Rohan, sweetie, I'm sorry that crusty-ass bitch voiced you and popped out of door saying, "Who, pray tell are you?" I mean, I've seen petrified logs less wooden than that delivery. 

I'm trying to forget Vic did anyone's voice at all.

I am also glad they forgot Fai. He deserves so much better than the homophobic crusty ass who screams "fAI'S nOT gAY"

Posted

I don't think it is when it's on an ad for a con that you got to pay to get into. 

Oops, didn't realize it was for a con; the blatant Vic worship blinded me!

Also, gotta love how Broly is front and center when he is comparatively a small role to the likes of Ed or Tamaki.

Posted (edited)

Every time Vic does one of these "woh is me" speeches, it always seems that he hits the tears, says something like "I wanna get it right." and an audience member chimes in with "Take your time".

Is it just me, or does that "audience member" feel like a plant?

"That little bit of human contact, right there. [He puts his hand on a dude's shoulder.] Now. He could go on and say I assaulted him!"

Actually, yes it can be. Maybe Vic should check the definition of "Assault". and if a given jurisdiction doesn't class it as assault, then check "Battery".

Edited by Nanoha

Posted

Every time Vic does one of these "woh is me" speeches, it always seems that he hits the tears, says something like "I wanna get it right." and an audience member chimes in with "Take your time".

Is it just me, or does that "audience member" feel like a plant?

"That little bit of human contact, right there. [He puts his hand on a dude's shoulder.] Now. He could go on and say I assaulted him!"

Actually, yes it can be. Maybe Vic should check the definition of "Assault". and if a given jurisdiction doesn't class it as assault, then check "Battery".

Oh interesting. Where was the Vic Whisperer?

Posted

If Vic was actually married a divorce lawyer would have a field day with this shit

"everybody cheats" is not a defense you want to use

Posted

The tweets just keep getting worse and worse. When you think they've hit rock bottom Vicstains have to prove otherwise. All they ar eproving is how horrible they are. 

Posted

The tweets just keep getting worse and worse. When you think they've hit rock bottom Vicstains have to prove otherwise. All they ar eproving is how horrible they are. 

And they think they're actually helping instead of making themselves look bad.