• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

8825 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I thought this was a joke...

This sounds like a repeat of his 2010 rumor control panel Highlights include;

• " I watched a movie on a plane..." No...just..dont (Hes going to talk about Five Feet Apart)

"Five Feet Apart" isn't that some "sick flick" about two cystic fibrosis patients who have to stay away to avoid infections? 

Last time I checked Vic if someone needs to stay away from someone to avoid infections hugging them isn't gonna help.  Also you picked the wrong movie to talk about cause that movie is riddled with controversy.

https://slate.com/culture/2019/03/five-feet-apart-cystic-fibrosis-controversy-mental-health.html

Though it's got way less than Vic that's for sure. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

• "I have a thought, and Im going to share it with you guys"... here we go. 
  • "Our world is becoming more angry" - You said this in 2010 dude. 
  • " I watched a movie on a plane..." No...just..dont (Hes going to talk about Five Feet Apart)
  • "Babies need human contact" What. The. Fuck!!!!
  • "Human contact has been villified" And this right here demonstrates Vic has NO concept of what human contact entails. 
  • "Im Italian" /Facepalm...oh shit really?
  • "I believe theres a direct correlation between people who dont dare touch somebody, and anger." Give this man a PhD
  • "And Isolated" Shit Vic people who don't want YOU to touch them are not isolated. FFS
  • "At conventions 500 at a time, appreciate the hug, and the kindness, and the openeses.."And just a couple dont...just a few" Wait for it
  • "But it ends up ruining it for everybody." THERE WE GO! 
  • "Because your suddenly afraid to REACH OUT and be kind to somebody" Holy Shit Vic are you so self absorbed that no VA can be kind without touching someone to be kind! No you dick!
  • "And they may desperately need that" I think this is classified as projection here. 
  • "This young lady could be going through the worst time of her life, and it took all her energy to drag herself to this event to meet me" Pretty sure Vic is hard at this point....
  • "And she might be in such a bad place emotionally, abandoned by a parent or a sibling or a boyfriend, and the fact that I came up and..may I? ASKED PERMISSION. YAY! That was the whole fucking point!
  • "And did this, and looked her in the face,and acknowledged her, and connected with her" - Watch carefully here...
  • "Might give her the strength she needs to continue"  - So did we see the narrative here? The setup of the story? That he is the only shining light. THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE EXACTLY WHAT MICHELLE SAID IN HER EMAIL! 
  • "Whereas if I sat behind the table and said thanks for coming" -laughs- "And she goes home, and feels lonely, as disconnected as she ever did" VIC THE SAVIOUR. So fucking full of himself. 
  • "I am not even applying this to my situation, I hope you understand that."  AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • "Im talking about our world" Oops whats the matter Vic, did something spark in those hair plugs that oh shit might need to qualify your remarks?
  • "Easily Offended" Hi Vic 2010 called, they want their apology video back
  • "Dont you dare touch. Dont you dare connect" Vic missing the point of touching and connection again whee
  • "It would never be my desire to hurt anyone" The road to hell is paved...
  • "When Im in my house alone thinking about these things" Dunno Vic, you had a fiancee, but you do you. 
  • "You know if you have people in your lives. Just reach out and...-TOUCHES RANDOM PERSON- Acknowledge them." /facepalm into the desk. Defence lawyer cackling in the distance...
  • "Now, he could go home and say I assaulted him -laughs- "And isn't that sad?" Yes, but not for the reason you think chuckles
  • "This is not assault" -Grabbing by the shoulder- ...does...anybody want to tell him?
  • "I appreciate so much your kindness" To the 32 people in the room. 
  • "I think our culture has changed and not for the better" Predator says what?
  • "There are so many more of us. There are so many more people in the world than -jogging on spot pretend crying- LOL holy shit dude. 
  • "Motivations...agendas" What stop creeps and pervs from staying in the industry?
  • "I had a thought I want to share with you guys." Oh BOY DO YOU??
  • "We go about our lives, while this handful of people, change the landscape" Oh so a handful of people just upset the majority again
  • "So you guys, be a voice for good" Sounds like the Discord Server 

How much of a self-important twat do you have to be to think just SEEING you can fix potential depression? Move over, anti-depressants and pharmaceuticals - VIC CAN FIX THAT!

Thanks for taking one for the team and watching that :beardo: my eyes would have rolled out of my skull

Posted

What a fucking god complex he has. "I am Vic! I can cure all please worship me." blech. 

Posted

• "Human contact has been villified" And this right here demonstrates Vic has NO concept of what human contact entails. 
  • "I believe theres a direct correlation between people who dont dare touch somebody, and anger." Give this man a PhD
  • "And Isolated" Shit Vic people who don't want YOU to touch them are not isolated. FFS
  • "At conventions 500 at a time, appreciate the hug, and the kindness, and the openeses.."And just a couple dont...just a few" Wait for it
  • "Because your suddenly afraid to REACH OUT and be kind to somebody" Holy Shit Vic are you so self absorbed that no VA can be kind without touching someone to be kind! No you dick!
  • "And they may desperately need that" I think this is classified as projection here. 
  • "This young lady could be going through the worst time of her life, and it took all her energy to drag herself to this event to meet me" Pretty sure Vic is hard at this point....
  • "And she might be in such a bad place emotionally, abandoned by a parent or a sibling or a boyfriend, and the fact that I came up and..may I? ASKED PERMISSION. YAY! That was the whole fucking point!
  • "And did this, and looked her in the face,and acknowledged her, and connected with her" - Watch carefully here...
  • "Might give her the strength she needs to continue"  - So did we see the narrative here? The setup of the story? That he is the only shining light. THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE EXACTLY WHAT MICHELLE SAID IN HER EMAIL! 
  • "Whereas if I sat behind the table and said thanks for coming" -laughs- "And she goes home, and feels lonely, as disconnected as she ever did" VIC THE SAVIOUR. So fucking full of himself. 
  • "I am not even applying this to my situation, I hope you understand that."  AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • "Im talking about our world" Oops whats the matter Vic, did something spark in those hair plugs that oh shit might need to qualify your remarks?
  • "Dont you dare touch. Dont you dare connect" Vic missing the point of touching and connection again whee
  • "When Im in my house alone thinking about these things" Dunno Vic, you had a fiancee, but you do you. 
  • "You know if you have people in your lives. Just reach out and...-TOUCHES RANDOM PERSON- Acknowledge them." /facepalm into the desk. Defence lawyer cackling in the distance...
  • "Now, he could go home and say I assaulted him -laughs- "And isn't that sad?" Yes, but not for the reason you think chuckles
  • "This is not assault" -Grabbing by the shoulder- ...does...anybody want to tell him?
  • "There are so many more of us. There are so many more people in the world than -jogging on spot pretend crying- LOL holy shit dude. 
  • "Motivations...agendas" What stop creeps and pervs from staying in the industry?
  • "We go about our lives, while this handful of people, change the landscape" Oh so a handful of people just upset the majority again

If anyone needs an example of textbook narcissism and gaslighting,  it's this speech right there.☝️ He's shifting the blame onto victims, not himself.

But the truth of the matter is, not everyone WANTS Ol' Dicky's emotional support dick, and you are not a wretched tart for not worshipping it.9_9

What I'm still trying to piece together, though, is if Dicky has deluded himself into believing that he's actually doing women and underage girls a service by creeping on them, or if he really thinks people are stupid enough to accept his horseshit excuses for why he's unable to keep his hands to himself.

Posted

If anyone needs an example of textbook narcissism and gaslighting,  it's this speech right there.☝️ He's shifting the blame onto victims, not himself.

But the truth of the matter is, not everyone WANTS Ol' Dicky's emotional support dick, and you are not a wretched tart for not worshipping it.9_9

What I'm still trying to piece together, though, is if Dicky has deluded himself into believing that he's actually doing women and underage girls a service by creeping on them, or if he really thinks people are stupid enough to accept his horseshit excuses for why he's unable to keep his hands to himself.

He probably believes he is right and is not doing anything wrong.

A narc will never say they have done wrong in their main belief.

Posted

Absolutely zero remorse. He's not sorry for any of the pain he caused. This was pure lip service.

Posted

How much of a self-important twat do you have to be to think just SEEING you can fix potential depression? Move over, anti-depressants and pharmaceuticals - VIC CAN FIX THAT!

Thanks for taking one for the team and watching that :beardo: my eyes would have rolled out of my skull

tenor.gif?itemid=10921536

Jokes aside wtf did he just had a meetup with his discord people?

Absolutely zero remorse. He's not sorry for any of the pain he caused. This was pure lip service.

oh absolutely. One thing in public, Another in private 

Posted (edited)

Vic really is a special kind of terrible. Every time I start to get a bit sorry for what racket and stale bread have done to him he reminds me just why he adores them in the first place. 

He's the kind of dude you'd make in the sims just to torture or make the villain before ending their digital existance. He's got the terrible sims cc pants already. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Vic really is a special kind of terrible. Every time I start to get a bit sorry for what racket and stale bread have done to him he reminds me just why he adores them in the first place. 

He's the kind of dude you'd make in the sims just to torture or make the villain before ending their digital existance. He's got the terrible sims cc pants already. 

Hes also a special kind of stupid too 

sorry if i offended anybody here but he is.

Posted

Vic seriously has an unsettling god complex. He has gotten away with so much that at this point it's no wonder the douchebag doesn't think he's done anything wrong. I will not be surprised if we see him do something horrible again. He's obviously learned nothing from all this and is just using it to garner fans' affection he so desperately needs. I tell you lock him up in solitary and he wouldn't last an hour. He would spill everything he's ever done because he craves attention to the point of forcing people to give it to him. 

Posted (edited)

If you can't see the poster here it is

Vic-poster-watermark.jpg

They forgot Rohan 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I'm still mad they did the original Matt/Yamato VA so dirty like that. They didn't even ask him to come back. Hope that's fixed in the new movie.

Edited by LainPDPT

Posted

350 over the entire day (small room with 80 person cap) in the most populated part of the US and 3 blocks away from a 6000 max attendee anime con is believable.

It's also not good (for him or his 'fans') given the amount he "normally" gets at events. I could see the viclickers trying to claim that if he hadn't been canceled by LCAC and was at the con itself he'd have gotten 2000 people (which wouldn't be believable).

The last time I saw him at Youmacon, he had panels in an ~500 seat room, and about 150 people at his 1 hour signing sessions (and his groupies of around 10 people following him through the dealers/artist hall like lost puppies after the signing).

If he can pull ~2000 people over a weekend of 4 1 hour events at the 8th largest anime con in north america, 350 to a full day signing/panelish rant event in the largest US city near an anime con is believable, but isn't as "good" as the viclickers would have people believe.

I was expecting maybe 100 people max. Given how his "lines" were at Kamehacon and his moved mall event. With this being announced very last minute where it was being held, I wasn't expecting that many people.

VIC THIS AIN'T 2010 ANYMORE STOP WITH THE REPEATED EXCUSES.

That whole speech was even worse than 2010. Maybe it's because in almost TEN YEARS has he not fucking realized what a dipshit him and his fucking alt-right anti SJW crowd are.

Go fucking cry a river because you don't know how to be kind to someone without assaulting/touching them. :rageplz:

Yup, we are all wretched tarts for not worshipping ol' dicky's crusty "holy dick". Haven't you heard?? His cult performs daily rituals of prayers and worship to the ol' holy dick. :phftt:

He probably believes he is right and is not doing anything wrong.

A narc will never say they have done wrong in their main belief.

Narcs LOVE to play victim when you point the finger at them. They cry crocodile tears and try to make you feel sorry for them but then they pull the SAME FUCKING SHIT again because they KNOW they're gonna get away with it! But now Vic's been done being caught he's desperately trying to continue to pull the fucking victim "I can do no wrong why do these mean people keep blaming me???" card. Pulling excuse after excuse. Please Vic, we've heard it all. Stop trying.

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

That poster also looks so bad like who are these graphic designers? And he isn't even in Rwby anymore so why include a rwby character? 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Hidden Content

It's better they forgot Rohan. I'm trying to forget Vic voiced Rohan too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GFWc9hQKHU

His character deserved so much better. Rohan, sweetie, I'm sorry that crusty-ass bitch voiced you and popped out of door saying, "Who, pray tell are you?" I mean, I've seen petrified logs less wooden than that delivery.