• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

8850 posts in this topic

Posted

God I love Troy. He was in Funimation as well and now he’s doing big games and has a YouTube channel with Nolan North. There are other voice actors who were in Funimation at the same time as Vic and have moved onto bigger things. ((Laura Bailey, Travis Willingham, Etc.)) Even the new guys who came in after Vic are becoming more known. ((Matt Mercer, J Michael Tatum...)) 

Vic really stagnated and didnt grow as an actor tbh

He just doesn't have the range I'd expect from someone trained as a VA. 

Posted

Vic really stagnated and didnt grow as an actor tbh

He just doesn't have the range I'd expect from someone trained as a VA. 

I still don't know how he got into the VA industry with how stale he is. I feel like his mom got him the job because honestly who the heck would hire him when they had real talent already? 

Posted

I still don't know how he got into the VA industry with how stale he is. I feel like his mom got him the job because honestly who the heck would hire him when they had real talent already? 

Actually if memory serves me right, Samantha Inoue-Hart mentioned a lady helped him like bent backwards to get him in. But when she wanted his help,  he refused to return the favor for her. I think she never made it big in voice acting or left it eventually. So he basically used her and screwed her over for his own benefit. Vic being a narcissist is not surprising considering he's not afraid to exploit others without guilt or shame (i.e. his fanclub and "friends") Oh and I think this best explains it:

"Because they consider themselves special, narcissists expect favorable treatment as their due. They truly believe that whatever they want, they should get. They also expect the people around them to automatically comply with their every wish and whim. That is their only value. If you don’t anticipate and meet their every need, then you’re useless. And if you have the nerve to defy their will or “selfishly” ask for something in return, prepare yourself for aggression, outrage, or the cold shoulder."

Here's the link:  https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder.htm 

Posted

Posted

All I can say to that is ew. Just. Ew. 

Posted

He LOBBIED to have it included on the real DVD:D

Just think of it like this, if he succeed we would have been cringing alot earlier than expected.

why the fuck would you want this on the legit FMA DVD this is so bad 

Posted (edited)

So apparently that venue that was gonna have him for his NYC meet and greet backed out on him so he has to find a new one. :happee:

ALSO THIS:

IF Y'ALL WANNA PUT HIM IN THE PULL BANNER, MAKE SURE HIS SHIRT SAYS "I LOVE BOTOX" :hurrplz::hurrplz:

Edited by Dis Pear

Posted

So apparently that venue that was gonna have him for his NYC meet and greet backed out on him so he has to find a new one. :happee:

ALSO THIS:

IF Y'ALL WANNA PUT HIM IN THE PULL BANNER, MAKE SURE HIS SHIRT SAYS "I LOVE BOTOX" :hurrplz::hurrplz:

Yall wanna have a real laugh

Posted

ALSO THIS:

he has about as many fillers as your typical Gangnam Unnie, a stiff face indeed 

Posted

Yall wanna have a real laugh

Hidden Content

LORDY :hurrplz: (It wasn't loading before but now it finally did LMAO )

Posted

I'm still surprised he got picked to VA Rohan Kishibe. His voice just doesn't mesh at all. And getting a guy that limited in one the best parts of JoJo is just dumb as hell. The "I refuse" scene is the worst offender because he just doesn't give it the weight it needs. It's a pretty big character moment and he somehow makes it an anticlimax by having no expression in his voice other than generic smug. He's such a self important idiot he can't even sound weak when he's supposed to.

Posted

I am seriously living for people no longer being scared by ISWV's pathetic attempts to shut us all up. This is how it should have been in the beginning.

Posted

I am seriously living for people no longer being scared by ISWV's pathetic attempts to shut us all up. This is how it should have been in the beginning.

yes but they can and will probably get worse from here. This isnt over by a longshot yet and people can be nasty af

Posted

yes but they can and will probably get worse from here. This isnt over by a longshot yet and people can be nasty af

Oh it's ISWV of course they will get worse but I am glad people aren't being kept silent anymore though. We've been quietly taking ISWV and their harassment for so long. 

Posted

Oh it's ISWV of course they will get worse but I am glad people aren't being kept silent anymore though. We've been quietly taking ISWV and their harassment for so long. 

the help of lawtwitter has been extremely helpful in distracting them and proving them wrong too lol