• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Vic Mignogna

7361 posts in this topic

Posted

im too lazy to cap at the moment but it looks like his "Rangers" are turning on each other on his recent FB post on the fan page

Hidden Content

The Risembool Rangers Civil War has begun. OR we may see some defecting from the Rangers. Maybe not with their own stories but not wanting to associate with a man who has assaulted women.

Posted

I was reading one of the comments on that post, and the person saying what she's saying seems to actually be one of the more level-headed fans:

"But at the same time, I don't want to be someone who ignores or discredits troubling stories just because they're coming against someone I like, y'know? People see the outward appearance, but only God sees the heart. I don't know Vic. Even if I'd met him ten times and it FELT like I did, I still wouldn't know him! I don't hang around him all the time, I'm not personal friends with him, I don't work with him or talk with him regularly...I CAN'T truthfully say that I "know" him. That is a simple fact. And I think it's a fact that applies to many of us here, too. As much as we love him and want to support him...for me personally, I have to acknowledge the very real possibility that he might not be as innocent as he's acting. "

Why can't all his fans be like this? D: Why can't they be as open minded?? Oh yeah, cause they're more obsessive. -_-

Posted

top 10 biggest anime non surprises goes to:

in all seriousness i'm not surprised. 

The Risembool Rangers Civil War has begun. OR we may see some defecting from the Rangers. Maybe not with their own stories but not wanting to associate with a man who has assaulted women.

similar to this. from experience in this sort of thing theres usually a period of denial. denial and excuses. anything to make me not feel so bad about this or even like they could change. eventually my morals tend to get the best of me and i realize that its usually not my fault that theyre bastards. then i leave because i dont approve of what they've done. i think some people are kind of hitting that sort of acceptance that their idol isnt who they thought he was.

or a bit more cynically but just as/more likely, they see they're in a sinking ship and theyre getting out while they still can. now that the alt righties have joined in i can see people going 'these arent the dudes id like to associate with' and leaving

Posted

A bit late to the topic, but I'm honestly confused like where did all these animebros come from? Vic's fans has, for the most part, always been mainly teenage girls and his peak popularity was years ago so where were they all back then?

These allegations have been going around for years but when people finally speak about it, suddenly these guys come out of the woodwork to defend him. It's weird because most of them rage about subs over dubs so why suddenly care about an english dub voice actor. It just seems like a bunch of animebros being mad at Womynz ruining their precious anime!1!! 

Posted

It just seems like a bunch of animebros being mad at Womynz ruining their precious anime!1!! 

bingo

most of them wouldn't have given a shit about it years ago, but now with the #MeToo movement having happened they're feeling threatened. i think someone brought it up earlier but it's a lot like pewdiepie - people thought he was funny, realized he's actually just annoying and grew out of it, but once he started being a headass people decided to defend him and pretend he's great again. they don't care. they're literally just into it to own the sjws 

Posted

9E561EE7-1EA5-43D0-A06D-4DEF5F0C339D.thu

wow that is gaslighting 101 right there. 

Posted

Why couldn't he stay off social media... 

Posted

stay off social media for a while vic. maybe you’ll be able to see how shitty you are. who am i kidding. that’ll never happen.

Posted

LOOOOOOOOOOL if he actually did go to a lawyer im going to assume hes just disobeying them now. they reasonably would have told him 'dont go on social media' and he did anyway because ????????

Posted

A friend had posted this and we could all use a little giggle

FB_IMG_1549787372576.jpg

Posted

Wow, Vic, you could've not made that tweet, but you did anyway.......

Posted

Jesus Tapdancing Christ

F4FD198F-4A98-49AB-A2DC-B97E5C1BFC6D.jpeg

Posted

im too lazy to cap at the moment but it looks like his "Rangers" are turning on each other on his recent FB post on the fan page

Hidden Content

so I took a peek at the risembool rangers post and saw this 9C88F9C8-CBC8-41BE-A3F3-0BF92D960DC6.thu

curious, I went over Michele’s twitter and yeah it wasn’t a joke 

86D54221-5BCA-49BC-9C1C-8E335EF4586A.thu

6FBFC304-8002-4296-87D5-6053DCB830DF.thu

C0A61572-0D4C-4C88-96B7-8A6263AE315F.thu

3E72E0FA-F135-49B1-A2DF-D53A8C17A10E.thu

also...this 

777471E2-AEB8-4404-8E98-7A74EFCBF5E8.thu

8D875DF0-EE9B-424C-BD3A-A3ACA2F349D8.thu

bonus, just for laughs. I stumbled upon this by chance when I was looking up Michele’s name:

593214C6-7149-40E1-B3CD-ACA16B9A67F2.thu

E5E04BE4-7CEB-4FD5-BFDA-A0F7D0139C81.thu

54E19CBE-172A-494A-8E74-34FE78509E6A.thu

Either this guy is deluded, trolling, or trying to lie into LGBTQ+ communities just to defend vic. The video he linked was just Vic arguing and telling off christian protestors outside a con with his fans present. Early in the video Vic only mentioned that he’s a voice actor and also a Christian, nothing says he’s gay or bi or had a husband. 

Posted (edited)

It's truly amazing. Everything stated in that dialogue between those last two people in your post is totally wrong. If he's gay, he's been suppressing it VERY hard. He's been married once (to a woman) and it was in the late '90s/early 2000s. He never got married to Michele, despite allowing the Internet to believe that it happened. And they broke up months ago after she realized he'd been cheating on her. Absolutely none of that was accurate.

I'm hesitant to share the exact link, but you know what IS accurate? There still exists a web site for a 2013 wedding between them that didn't ever happen where you can still make monetary donations for their wedding/marriage, and it's never been taken down. My favorite thing you can still donate toward? A recording studio just for Vic.

recordingstudio.JPG

Edited by MarzGurl