• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9688 posts in this topic

Posted

You know I just realized something we can use against his white knights. You know how they keep going on about having proof he did it? Well, do they have proof he DIDN'T do it? I mean if you think about it the white knights have no concrete proof that support Vic didn't do what his victims are saying. So the next time someone attacks with the whole evidence bullshit and SJW shit, just return the same thing. Ask them for concrete evidence and no shaking his hand for a second at a con isn't proof either. 

Posted

guess the vic stans won’t stop the harassment despite their master telling them to.

43F22807-D920-4E79-A6E7-1741DEDCBF40.png

49812355-6714-4FCD-847A-091B4B7ED63E.jpeg

Posted

You know I just realized something we can use against his white knights. You know how they keep going on about having proof he did it? Well, do they have proof he DIDN'T do it? I mean if you think about it the white knights have no concrete proof that support Vic didn't do what his victims are saying. So the next time someone attacks with the whole evidence bullshit and SJW shit, just return the same thing. Ask them for concrete evidence and no shaking his hand for a second at a con isn't proof either. 

They’ll just try and use one of those videos from YouTube made by the same guy as “proof”. It doesn’t matter to them, because this isn’t about just Vic anymore to them. 

Also, some people are just stubbornly stupid. 

Posted

oh im absolutely not surprised his 'fans' arent listening to him. he did something but i think it came a bit too late, especially with him you know...

sending out people himself to harass others

it basically whipped up the fires and i dont think itll really stop for a while. especially since most of them arent even fans, theyre just doing it to own the sjws so to speak. they have no reason to stop because they werent really 'loyal' to him in the first place

Posted

From what I've seen, people are commonly using the "innocent until proven otherwise" so I don't think they need proof that he didn't do it. I agree with the "I shook his hand for a second" though, cause yeah him being nice to you for 20 seconds making it impossible for him to be bad is completely bonkers.

Posted

i just keep getting replies from people on youtube and twitter calling me an sjw cuck. i actually find myself laughing. they really think it’s threatening. when action against vic is taken, do you think his supporters will move on? or do you think it’s gonna be dragged out for a year like the last jedi. 

Posted

i just keep getting replies from people on youtube and twitter calling me an sjw cuck. i actually find myself laughing. they really think it’s threatening. when action against vic is taken, do you think his supporters will move on? or do you think it’s gonna be dragged out for a year like the last jedi. 

Who knows. The people whose go to insult is sjw are a strange bunch. I swear some just turn into a broken record and focus on one thing even long after anyone who'd agree with them cares. 

Posted

oh im absolutely not surprised his 'fans' arent listening to him. he did something but i think it came a bit too late, especially with him you know...

sending out people himself to harass others

it basically whipped up the fires and i dont think itll really stop for a while. especially since most of them arent even fans, theyre just doing it to own the sjws so to speak. they have no reason to stop because they werent really 'loyal' to him in the first place

No its not even that he had to say something PUBLICLY but who knows what he's saying in his discord unless somebody leaks it.

He had to condemn their action PUBLICLY in order to save what little face he has. But in his discord its free game.

Its the same when he gave the first apology on his twitter but took it back on his discord.

Posted

Can they do so? I mean I read the thread but the problem is that the victims may not be ready to do so

Posted

Can they do so? I mean I read the thread but the problem is that the victims may not be ready to do so

No that illegal i think. Either this person is a troll or is willing to break the law just to get vic out of VA.

Posted (edited)

Honestly, and I'm not the first person to say this (other voice actors have said it publicly), but if he tried to go after any one of us, it really would be pretty dumb. Despite what the detractors will have you believe, there's a pretty insurmountable amount of evidence to say that this is the person Vic is. It would be better for him to just take other voice and music jobs that aren't in the anime industry or give him fame. He doesn't have to go broke or penniless or even jobless. He just shouldn't be around where he could hurt other people.
I saw that he did it and chose not to watch it, because there's something wrong with that guy, that he's so willing to do things in a manner that deliberately hurts people. The person running the Boycott Anime Matsuri account messaged me and said that they watched one of his videos where he went through a comic and then stabbed every woman he saw on its pages. Not really the kind of guy whose videos I wanna watch when they talk about me. I'll probably always have a bounty on my head with the alt-right from this point on, but with any luck they'll move on to the next big SJW outrage given enough time. It'll always come back up in little waves, 'cause that's always how it goes. But if the goal is to chase me off the Internet, that's just not gonna happen.

Just wanna say that I was directed to the video of the guy stabbing all those women in comics, and this is the guy who's made me a very personal target. If I wind up dead, I just want it known that it was likely somebody incited by this guy

Edited by MarzGurl

Posted

Just wanna say that I was directed to the video of the guy stabbing all those women in comics, and this is the guy who's made me a very personal target. If I wind up dead, I just want it known that it was likely somebody incited by this guy

fucking sociopath. someone save that cat.

Posted (edited)

If i recall hes in the middle of a lawsuit with a comic book disturber because they refuse to sell his comic (ofc his comic has some anti sjw elements to it) and i think that how the whole #comicgate (ethics about comic ect) kicked off. Im not big into comic but i think that how it got started.

Clearly hes is mental unstable and should focus on HIS lawsuit and not trying to murder fictional (and let hope not real) women.

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

im too lazy to cap at the moment but it looks like his "Rangers" are turning on each other on his recent FB post on the fan page

Start at the person name Spencer Morgan to see one of his ranger fans who can actually see the situation for what it is go against other rangers who are willing to defend their dear leader.