• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9317 posts in this topic

Posted

"I know Vic better than my fiance?" Theres only one way that happens Sarah!

This entire situation reeks the same energy as holly conrad tweeting under projareds divorce confession.

how appropriate.

Posted

Dupe has made a whole ass AMV dedicated to Marz. Like bitch why are you so fixated? 

Did she really use audio with such obvious background noise? 

Duper it's amv 101 not to do that! 

don't soil Bebe Rexha's song like that!!!

more like junko is duper

Don't insult Junko like that. 

d128ab5e942d6f037f3693450d647296d596f4bd

She's way smarter than Duper could ever hope to be. Not to mention Junko can actually cause people despair while Duper is just annoying. 

Posted

Unless I can't see it, Ravonies deleted their tweet and I could only post it from this retweet.. xD

These are the people telling lawyers what law is.

Posted

this is just a shameful image

lmao.thumb.png.4232861d2cf457b2821b29704

Posted

Tht day will come that this website is removed for good. Just got to be patient

Posted

Are they seriously using King K. Rool as their avatar and username and still acting this much of a fool? 

516610-Krool.jpg

Posted (edited)

It's pretty clear that the standers are starting to panic, and they're lashing out even more than they did before. The whole conspiracy that Michelle's photo of Vic was photoshopped was *laughable*, and yet I'm still seeing it pop up in my Twitter mentions. Both of their lawyer heroes were shown to be total, legitimate morons. Now they're just going after anybody that speaks out against the Vicgeist. This "Vic Whisperer" stuff is so bottom of the barrel, they're 6 feet into the ground underneath. Decisive evidence will inevitably be coming out soon, and it's sure going to be something.

Edited by LainPDPT

Posted

It's pretty clear that the standers are starting to panic, and they're lashing out even more than they did before. The whole conspiracy that Michelle's photo of Vic was photoshopped was *laughable*, and yet I'm still seeing it pop up in my Twitter mentions. Both of their lawyer heroes were shown to be total, legitimate morons. Now they're just going after anybody that speaks out against the Vicgeist. This "Vic Whisperer" stuff is so bottom of the barrel, they're 6 feet into the ground underneath. Decisive evidence will inevitably be coming out soon, and it's sure going to be something.

I don't know.  That Lisa Hansell  thing is pretty bad and yet there are still people who believe Vic and that she totally proved us wrong. 

Posted

Funimation's lawyers are going to lay out in detail why he's libel-proof. They are going to bury him deep and salt the Earth that nothing might ever grow there again. 

Posted

I wish Beardo would bring the "photoshop" up in court, just so Michelle can hand the judge the actual picture.

Then again, I don't want her to have to deal with more ConVics.

Posted

Wow, some of the stuff the kicker's have been saying/doing lately is just brain-breakingly stupid. Doxxing lawyers, claiming the pic of Vic is photoshopped (if it were shopped someone would have put pants that fit on him to hide the booty shorts), and the most special needs one of them all the "Vic Whisperer". I feel like these people all ate lead paint chips as children.  With all the shenanigans the past few days this gif feels entirely appropriate.

tenor.gif

Posted

Wow, some of the stuff the kicker's have been saying/doing lately is just brain-breakingly stupid. Doxxing lawyers, claiming the pic of Vic is photoshopped (if it were shopped someone would have put pants that fit on him to hide the booty shorts), and the most special needs one of them all the "Vic Whisperer". I feel like these people all ate lead paint chips as children.  With all the shenanigans the past few days this gif feels entirely appropriate.

tenor.gif

like Lain said its clear that they are starting to panic.

Why do any of this its not helping Vic?

Posted

like Lain said its clear that they are starting to panic.

Why do any of this its not helping Vic?

Almost as if helping vic wasn't their initial goal after all.

How scarily telling.

Posted

Obviously you weren't around in the 80s or 90s when you could just cut out someones head out of a photograph and just stick it on your poster crush. 

You know the head...of...the same guy...20 years later...um..see?

Shhhhh they clearly think the Vic pic is photoshopped like this:

PHOTOSHOOP.thumb.png.797731431c28761edc5

I feel like what this person and many vickers don’t get is that just because it isn’t illegal doesn’t make it right.  Flirting isn’t illegal. Nor is not taking the hint that the advances isn’t welcome, however to go to the extent he did, touching and suggest whispering in ears, (not to mention the hella awkward hugs and kisses with UNDERAGE fans),while not nec illegal(minus potentially underage fans who are too obsessed to realize HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE THEIR FATHERS, to understand why it was bad) are fireable/uncontactable. Funi and the others are under no obligation to play with Vic if they don’t want to, and from their perspective he isn’t welcome in their circle due to his actions.  

Guess what Vickers, Vic isn’t owed anything from them, Funi isn’t obligated to contract him for voice work, no one is, those roles are earned, not given out like candy to everyone.  Monica, Jamie and others are not required to give Vic the time of day. He made them uncomfortable so they decided to avoid him and in time to explain why they avoided him, by telling their side of events from their perspective.

and I’ve fallen into rant mode again so gonna end there for now...

TL;DR for Lickers and their fuhrer Vic:

youcantsitwithus.thumb.gif.0c14436e6f233

Posted

Man these people are so petty and bitter. Must be nice to live in darkness.