• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9563 posts in this topic

Posted

Ahhh I remember a few months ago when Monica, Ron and Funi were served. Lickers were wetting themselves like excited dogs "WE WON! ITS DONE! VIC WINZ!!!!

Then it was like Monica and Roy were still tweeting and going to cons and not committing seppuku like the lickers were hoping. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Then the response was filed and the screeching commenced and bottles and bottles of Fireball were consumed that they were DEFENDING themselves! The injustice of it all. 

Now imagine this all starting and the person being served is trolling as hell. Such a ride.  :D

Posted

This thread seems to be working again. It has had a few issues. Just let us know if you can't post. There have been a few bugs. In good news, not troll attacks in over a week. 

Posted

It's actually fun to watch people take the responses seriously. You should check in on Josh Martins (Majin Buu) twitter sometime if you haven't.

So many apples. I love his responses.  Being a dick?  Here have an apple.  I did enjoy a couple tho that replied back to him saying nah I like oranges better.  Then had a fruit gif off.

Been loving Jamie’s trolling. She implied ages ago her lawyer had the papers already. Hell with them floating online she had an easy way to show them to her lawyer too. 

Tired of all the people claiming VAs are being ‘rude and disrespectful’ to them. I keep wanting to say to them: ‘where you being a dick?  I bet you were!’

Between that and claiming Funi stabbed Vic in the back and betrayed him...by protecting their other employees.  I hate how they act like Vic is the only one who matters and that the other vas, HUMAN BEINGS, (not npcs you vicstans morons, these are people with their own thoughts not your little playthings to make do what you want), can’t defend themselves and are expected by them to just smile when they hurl insults at them. 

Posted

So many apples. I love his responses.  Being a dick?  Here have an apple.  I did enjoy a couple tho that replied back to him saying nah I like oranges better.  Then had a fruit gif off.

Been loving Jamie’s trolling. She implied ages ago her lawyer had the papers already. Hell with them floating online she had an easy way to show them to her lawyer too. 

Tired of all the people claiming VAs are being ‘rude and disrespectful’ to them. I keep wanting to say to them: ‘where you being a dick?  I bet you were!’

Between that and claiming Funi stabbed Vic in the back and betrayed him...by protecting their other employees.  I hate how they act like Vic is the only one who matters and that the other vas, HUMAN BEINGS, (not npcs you vicstans morons, these are people with their own thoughts not your little playthings to make do what you want), can’t defend themselves and are expected by them to just smile when they hurl insults at them. 

It's the lickers that have been really doing a disservice to the trial.

Everyone has been given advanced notice of what's going on with the suit so they can prepare better.

And when everyone is taking Jamie's trolling seriously it muddles the waters even more.

Posted (edited)

I think its amazing that people these days thinks employers will work in your best interests... like....no. That has NEVER been the goal of an employer. Ever! Everyone is considered a risk. Those risks are calculated and mitigated by how good you are. But there are some actions that arbitrarily ruin your ability to remain employed. 

How are these people thinking when something goes wrong they think " Oh yes, my employer will totally take my side." Oh I know! They don't know how employment works! (AKA: Unemployed Hero Hei thinking he can sue fucking Youtube!)

You just have to turn on the news to see how quickly an employer will let you go. 

Now imagine your creepy reputation proceeds you. 

Edited by Ume Ochazuke
Typo

Posted

I think its amazing that people these days thinks employers will work in your best interests... like....no. That has NEVER been the goal of an employer. Ever! Everyone is considered a risk. Those risks are calculated and mitigated by how good you are. But there are some actions that arbitrarily ruin your ability to remain employed. 

How are these people thinking when something goes wrong they think " Oh yes, my employer will totally take my side." Oh I know! They don't know how employment works! (AKA: Unemployed Hero Hei thinking he can sue fucking Youtube!)

You just have to turn on the news to see how quickly and employer will let you go. 

What he is going to try to sue YT? LAWL. Good luck with that. Every attempt I've seen has failed. 

Why do people think they can sue so easily? I mean the Lickers realize suing folks costs money that I know they don't have? Otherwise why would they be milking this situation for the little it's worth? 

Anyway if they want to sue for stupid shit let them. Means they can waste their money and find out reality the hard way. 

Posted

What he is going to try to sue YT? LAWL. Good luck with that. Every attempt I've seen has failed. 

I know he got Rummy to write his appeal to the strike from ANN, and making noises about suing ANN, so maybe a bit of hyperbole on my end. Then again Ive seen Rummy's responses to Youtube and twitter strikes....

Why do people think they can sue so easily? I mean the Lickers realize suing folks costs money that I know they don't have? Otherwise why would they be milking this situation for the little it's worth? 

But but...the filing fee is only a couple of hundred, and there are forms you just fill in...with pen. Its a simple process and YOU TOO CAN HAVE YOUR DAY IN COURT! (Shh don't tell them thats related to criminal cases.)

Posted

You can't argue with stupid and these viclickers are so dense, that they can't even detect sarcasm. What's the matter you walking arguments for pro choice? Did y'all's folks never teach you that if you hurl insults and cop a throw an attitude at someone, then they will defend themselves and dish it back at you? So anytime a VA stands up for themselves, you pout like a toddler and think they're soooooo meeeeeeannnn.

Guess what? Did it ever cross your minds that you viclickers... I don't know...deserve it?

CAUSE IT SHOULD. I want you idiots to feel it. To feel shame in your actions towards these innocent people.

Posted

You just have to turn on the news to see how quickly an employer will let you go. 

It's probably on brand that vic stans wouldn't understand that........... for several reasons. About the only management I know that's barely acted on risk employees is USPS, but that's a different, and very odd string of stories.

Posted

In other news; Jamie got served her papers a few days back, and has apparently been trolling everyone. 

Except aha! The sleuths, through logic and reason, have deduced that Jamie is actually lying about not getting papers, and through an analysis of the paint chippings on her door figured that she was indeed served. What does she have to hide, hmmmmmmmm? How long before Jamie joins with Ron and Monica in requesting a confidentiality agreement? 

But than again, I've seen some right wingers unironically claim that only the right can joke and meme.

Had a feeling this was the case. Didn't even want to post the theory though because watching them all get pissed over her trolling was hilarious.

:beardo: analyzing paint chippings to keep their delusion of their "gotcha!" moment alive just makes me pity them. Take the L like men you fucking losers. 

Posted

Looks like Vic's mall meet up was canceled and he's instead going to a random karate dojo lol

Posted (edited)

Looks like Vic's mall meet up was canceled and he's instead going to a random karate dojo lol

Yep.

https://m.facebook.com/events/2213337278978637/

And oh my god at those desperate "NOT CANCELED, RELOCATED" comments. Just because you invited Vic to your nasty dojo doesn't mean the event wasn't canceled.

Edited by LainPDPT

Posted

Yep.

https://m.facebook.com/events/2213337278978637/

And oh my god at those desperate "NOT CANCELED, RELOCATED" comments. Just because you invited Vic to your nasty dojo doesn't mean the event wasn't canceled.

what is this the fucking 80's where Karate was fucking cool and every other 80s movies was a Karate movie?

giphy.gif

A fucking DOJO?!:hurrplz:

Posted

No...please no! Don't let Vic try and speak Japanese!!!

Posted

Pat Morita would be ashamed.