• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Vic Mignogna

7371 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate when people's arguments are so weak they start going at appearances.

So effing petty. Grow the eff up.

* Edit so it wasnt diaper that posted but I'm betting she will be throwing it around soon enough.

prolly will be, that's why I shared it.

I wouldn't insult Supergirl's apperance even myself at all, I get the feeling she's not that ugly at all (other than her personality) but overdoses on makeup and photoshop so if she runs with this , and people keep trying to make a big deal of what Dom looks like? They gotta remember what their dear "not like other girls" leader looks like ...especially without the photoshop and makeup. 

Posted

Just gonna share this from the jungle:

I know I’ve been quiet on the forum lately, but I need to break my silence over recent events.

Since PULL has been mentioned in the lawsuit and a persistent thorn in profitoffvic's side, Kiwi and the viclick army are going to try and target PULL next—even more so than usual.

If you check out Kiwifarms, it looks like they’re trying to dig up info on members. They will likely try and intimidate and doxx you. Take any online precautions you can. Use a VPN. Make sure you have no known usernames or personally identifying information attached to your username.

I know I’m probably sounding uber paranoid right know, but I’ve seen Kiwi doxx way too many people firsthand as a scare tactic. Please pass the message along to any long-time, trusted member. Stay safe and keep up the good fight. . :alpacacrush:

Posted

So apparently theres a bit of a spat between Ricky and Ron about Ricky getting a hold of Ron's texts, and Ron is saying go for it, at least Im not hiding anything :D

Hope you got them legally Ricky. Should look great for that Confidential order clown beard is desperate to get. 

Posted

So apparently theres a bit of a spat between Ricky and Ron about Ricky getting a hold of Ron's texts, and Ron is saying go for it, at least Im not hiding anything :D

Hope you got them legally Ricky. Should look great for that Confidential order clown beard is desperate to get. 

Personally when it’s come to communications I’m loving the fact that vicstans seem to think all Monica and co can do is yell and scream and yet everything that comes out is rather cordial and mature.  It’s almost like they are actual adults unlike the stans with their fake gotchas. 

Posted (edited)

Personally when it’s come to communications I’m loving the fact that vicstans seem to think all Monica and co can do is yell and scream and yet everything that comes out is rather cordial and mature.  It’s almost like they are actual adults unlike the stans with their fake gotchas. 

Meanwhile the ISWV people are doxxing, hacking and harassing people while claiming WE are the terrible ones. Who are the terrible ones ISWV? Oh yeah you guys. They can't even let us have a place to feel safe. They have to invade and use scare tactics. The fact they have resorted to this shows how afraid they are. I mean why resort to these methods if you don't have anything to hide or anything to fear? Because we're not resorting to this. You are ISWV. 

They can't even communicate with us in a cordial manner. All they do is the yelling and screaming, flinging insults, making up fake evidence and yet we are the bad guys here. 

Yeah no.

P.S. Hey white knights? GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP. Mkay thank you. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

fuck lickers and fuck kiwifarms. 

y'all are the ones rolling in here and starting shit and doxxing people and using scare tactics. get bent and gb2 kiwi. let us have a place to watch this shitshow unfold without your constant white-knighting/insulting/making stuff up.

Posted

It's apparent at this point that I worked a few cons in the old days. I mention Tekko and my Otakon shirt was posted. 

I also was Ohayocon and Anime Central. 

I scheduled an entire decade of panels, video rooms and special events.
Please don't tell me I don't know what Vic is like because I was the person who made his schedule and those of other guests. 

I was in green room and backstage. 

I was in the discussions as we debated every time before and after inviting him if it was worth it.
And no matter how distasteful, we all put up with his nonsense and told one another to shut up and keep quiet. For the fans. 

I don't believe it's for the fans to let Vic continue to abuse women and get by for any number of transgressions because he's popular.
I am #KickVic for the fans. For all the staff who came to me with issues and the panelists who volunteer hours of planning and work to entertain fellow fans. 

It's for my peers who were also harassed.

It's also for me. All the headaches and stress. For the me in 2009 who cried.
So yes, if you #istandwithvic types are pissed off that a middle aged auntie nerd is being a bit harsh.

Why don't you look past yourselves for a moment and consider that maybe it's not about you but rather the fans who weren't okay with what happened. They matter.

Posted

I feel bad for those who had to deal with him, and everyone who debated inviting him lost with him around

Posted

I can post again. Time to catch up on the idiocies.

Posted

Pretty much my perspective too. At the very least, he won't be going anywhere near my local cons again. He was invited once, that was enough.

Posted

Pretty much my perspective too. At the very least, he won't be going anywhere near my local cons again. He was invited once, that was enough.

Same he was invited once and even though the con in my state ended up in a bad place, they never invited him again. 

What's sad about my con was that Johnny Yong Bosch attended every year. Vic only got to attend once. Hm. Hmmm. Maybe it's because Johnny Yong Bosch isn't a predator or a diva? :o 

Posted

Thank u for the new subforum mods. :alpacaheadshake:

I do wish to point out the first page is 100% archived. So I looked at the snapshots because I was curious https://archive.fo/2ZAYk https://archive.fo/k2YRA https://archive.fo/9wVwF 

The oldest includes the OP post before it was edited to reflect the time after the broly movie. Threads offend update the OP when more info comes out so having an idea of the original is always good. Cause it's just more proof the talk was around before the whole broly movie blow up 

Posted

I'm from Ohio, so I have been to Ohayocon, even the times Vic was invited. I was never a fan of his, so I never really came into contact with Vic unless it was at an industry panel with other voice actors. I also frequent Matsuricon. I remember guests there roasted Vic on an open fire. I also heard the staff might have had previous experience with Vic at other cons and refuse to invite him. I cannot say for certain since I don't have any first hand accounts.

Posted

This whole thing reminds me of the excuse kickers were using about his cons were for the fans. 

Yeah they are but you know who else are fans? Staff. The sheer amount of shit they have had to deal with through all this breaks my heart. 

I'm from Ohio, so I have been to Ohayocon, even the times Vic was invited. I was never a fan of his, so I never really came into contact with Vic unless it was at an industry panel with other voice actors. I also frequent Matsuricon. I remember guests there roasted Vic on an open fire. I also heard the staff might have had previous experience with Vic at other cons and refuse to invite him. I cannot say for certain since I don't have any first hand accounts.

oh all the things said at the roasts...I love Ohayocon for those alone. 

Come to think of it they even mentioned him off hand at this year’s with Aaron. 

Posted

About Vic horror stories, I've also heard it waaayyyyy before I discovered PULL. At that time, I didn't believe it immediately because he seemed to be a nice guy. I thought it's just pissy haters making up stories like that FB group "We hate Johnny Yong Bosch" who claimed to be "fed up of him because his voice is in every anime they watch". But then the more I read on people's stories, the more I think that this isn't just pissy haters; this is real, and as I grow older I do realize that he is creepy. And then a close friend of mine shared how she witnessed Vic's weird behavior in the convention she attended, confirming all the stories circulating, I'm finally convinced that he is creepy. 

So yeah, it wasn't #KickVic or #ISWV that convinced me not to support Vic Mignogna anymore. This is a decision I've made a long time ago.